About this Course Collection
This Course Collection was designed to present the core skills of an MBA-style education for employees who want to improve their business acumen and accelerate their careers. Featuring courses from the University of Virginia, Illinois University, and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München.
Who this Collection is designed for
Junior level professionals in any business function.
- Corporate Finance I: Measuring and Promoting Value Creation
- Corporate Finance II: Financing Investments and Managing Risk
- Strategic Innovation: Building and Sustaining Innovative Organizations
- Advanced Business Strategy
- Foundations of Business Strategy
- Competitive Strategy
- Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Managing Social and Human Capital