Fundação Instituto de Administração
Offered by Fundação Instituto de Administração (FIA)
Taught in English
Engage in group discussions with professors and peers
10 hours per week
Work at your own pace and integrate online learning with your schedule.
Who is this degree for?
This degree is for working professionals who are looking to grow into a managerial role, or want to move up in their respective companies, and need more holistic business knowledge in order to succeed - not just technical knowledge from their field.
Application deadline: February 7, 2022.
Program start date: March 7, 2022.
Requirements for Admission:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent: You must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 2 years of professional work experience: All students are expected to have at least two or more years of substantial operational and/or managerial experience.
- English proficiency: Your English fluency will be assessed during your interview.
- Create an application via the Coursera applications webpage (upper right corner in this webpage, “Apply” button) - this is where you will submit your application.
- Prepare the information you will need to complete your application, including:
- Updated LinkedIn profile (to verify the years of professional experience).
- PDF of undergraduate (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) diploma for upload.
- PDF of undergraduate degree transcripts for upload.
- PDF copy of personal identification document:
- RG (Registro Geral) and CPF if Brazilian
- Passport for all other nationalities
- Once you've submitted all required documents, you will be contacted to schedule an interview with the FIA admissions team.
All these documents are mandatory so our team can decide on your application. We will review applications as soon as all information has been submitted. You will be notified whether or not you have been admitted about one month after submitting the application. During the process, you may be contacted by our admissions team for clarification regarding your application.
Questions about the admissions process or the program? Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.