Fundação Instituto de Administração
When you graduate, you’ll be able to:
- Analyze the external environment in which your organization is inserted, considering aspects of the macroenvironment (political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal) and sectorial environment (consumers/customers, suppliers, current and new competitors), identifying the future facts relevant to your business.
- Learn how to work with teams in business contexts.
- Create and implement strategic plans.
- Create and implement marketing plans.
- Apply quantitative methods of future studies, based on available historical data and different tools that will be taught.
- Apply qualitative methods of future studies, identifying among the tools taught in the course the one(s) most appropriate to your problem or to better support your decision.
- Know the main future trends and technologies that will impact careers, business, and your country in the future.
- Define the impacts of future trends in your organizations, considering corporate foresight as a tool for generating value.
- Make management decisions in different sectors and areas of activity.
As an established and global learning provider, Coursera uses high-touch and innovative techniques to provide a top-notch educational experience. Teaching and learning in the program will be delivered through the Coursera platform using a range of methods including:
- pre-recorded lectures and video capture
- practical exercises
- asynchronous peer-to-peer and staff-moderated discussion forums
- synchronous scheduled live sessions
- discussion forums and office hours
- discussion prompts
The assessment methods, also delivered through the Coursera platform, include:
- online quizzes
- group papers
- case study discussions
You will learn in a cohort through discussion boards (which can be used as assessment through graded discussion prompts) and peer assessed exercises. These features, ranging from live classroom sessions to group peer sessions, allow each student to participate in an interactive, supportive, and engaging experience and ensure the highest quality online learning environment.
As a FIA Business School student, you will also have access to a complete library by EBSCO and Harvard Business Publishing cases.
Access your courses from anywhere — you can even download them to your mobile device and study offline without using your data plan.
Interact with fellow students through course forums. Leverage the experiences and knowledge of your peers by posing questions to the group and engaging in rich discussions.
Lectures are organized into weekly modules, which can be absorbed via video playback or interactive transcript. Pace yourself through online lectures before meeting with the teaching team and your classmates to dive deeper into the material.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.