Join more than 40,000 students who are transforming their careers at HSE University.
Graduates of the program are well equipped for careers at Russian and international companies, investment banks, consulting groups, audit companies, and other financial institutions.
Upon completing this degree, you will be ready to work in a range of business analytics, finance and consulting roles such as financial manager, ESG manager, analytics manager, business analyst, business intelligence consultant, analytics consultant, value reporting consultant, and others.
On-campus graduates from the HSE School of Finance have gone on to work at various companies, including KPMG, PwC, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Oliver Wyman, Goldman Sachs and Kearney.
When you graduate, you’ll be ready to:
- Pursue a variety of career pathways, including strategic consulting, financial management and accounting.
- Apply value-based management and investor relations management.
- Create financial models, including financial planning and forecasts.
- Implement integrated risk management and risk-oriented budgeting.
- Prepare financial reports (IFRS) and Pro Forma statements as well as non-financial reports including ESG reporting and integrated reporting.
- Leverage lifelong connections with HSE peers and faculty.
Learn more about the skills you will develop in this program as well as career prospects from the program Academic Supervisor and Head of the School of Finance at HSE - Professor Irina Ivashkovskaya.
- Career drop-in sessions with headhunters in finance organized by alumni from our on-campus programs
- Career planning micro module (also offered to our Alumni and recorded)
- Resume banks which can be shared with headhunters and businesses from our networks
- Alumni meetings giving you the opportunity to meet graduates
Experts from large employers are also involved in delivering particular topics within lecture courses. This type of communication indirectly helps to get a feeling for the required skills and styles of personnel in the field of studies.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.