Join more than 40,000 students who are transforming their careers at HSE University.
When you graduate, you’ll be ready to:
- pursue a variety of career pathways, including financial management, accounting and consultancy
- Leverage lifelong connections with HSE peers and faculty
- Career drop-in sessions with headhunters in finance organized by alumni from our on-campus programs
- Career planning micro module (also offered to our Alumni and recorded)
- Resume banks which can be shared with headhunters and businesses from our networks
- Alumni meetings giving you the opportunity to meet graduates
Experts from large employers are also involved in delivering particular topics within lecture courses. This type of communication indirectly helps to get a feeling for the required skills and styles of personnel in the field of studies.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.