Join more than 40,000 students who are transforming their careers at HSE University. Graduates of the program are well equipped for careers at international banks, investment and hedge funds, rating agencies, consulting groups, audit companies, and other financial institutions.
When you graduate, you’ll be ready to:
- Help to improve financial management, while taking into account compliance with the ethical rules of CFA.
- Manage risk.
- Offer investment options.
- Secure resources for development.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative assessment at the micro and macro levels.
- Make strategic decisions regarding the financial activities of a company.
- Leverage lifelong connections with HSE peers and faculty.
You'll enjoy access to the HSE Banking Institute Alumni Club, where information on open positions at many well-known organizations is regularly posted and updated. The HSE Career Development Centre also provides workshops.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.