Back to 3D Model Creation with Autodesk Fusion 360

3D Model Creation with Autodesk Fusion 360, Autodesk

About this Course

Design is the first phase in the digital manufacturing process. In this course, through a series of lectures and hands-on lessons, we’ll examine a designer’s approach to the design and manufacturing process—from concept to 3D model. We’ll start by applying design thinking to understand user needs, and then we’ll explore design criteria as we dive deeper into Autodesk® Fusion 360™ sketching, modeling, rendering, and documentation features....

By SC

Aug 11, 2018

The course was handled really well. Myriad features of fusion 360 were explored in the methodical fashion. Course videos were clear and left no room for doubt.

16 Reviews

By Michele Cavallo

Jan 16, 2019

Overall verey good even if I am not too much interested on drone and technical characteristics of the components. Therefore, for example, the part concerning different technical specifications of the batteries or of the flight functions, I have not found them useful for the Autodesk learning course.

All the rest, however, was handled in an appropriate and useful way.

By Dmitry Belkin

Jan 08, 2019

Great course, but 30% electronic calculations off-topic.

By Tejash yadav T G

Dec 14, 2018

By Mohammed Azeem

Dec 06, 2018

I liked the course, the Interaction was good. I would be happy to have some extra materials/ websites to read from & learn about the topic rather searching on my own.

Just a suggestion

By Federico Gómez del Castillo

Dec 05, 2018

The drone was a good practice to lean basic and intermediate skills, but should avoid the component selection, there are more people like me with no interest in drones.

By Josedavid Manzanares

Dec 04, 2018

Simplemente, Excelente! Sencillo de aprender pero un reto si te propones a sacarle el máximo provecho.

By Jerry Chang

Nov 24, 2018

Great course materials for creating 3D models in Fusion 360. But I wish it could focus more on 3D model design rather then learning the specs of the drone.

By Ryan Hodge

Nov 15, 2018

Very helpful course

By Jobson Gilberto Barros Amorim

Oct 25, 2018

The course was pretty good. Only the final assignment was a bit too much for the average student, but for engineers, it's exactly what we're expected to do. Maybe if it provided more instructions, other students wouldn't present that many low effort works.

By Hüseyin YILMAZ