Back to The 3D Printing Revolution

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The 3D Printing Revolution by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course will demonstrate how 3D printers work, show what people make with them, and examine the 3D printing ecosystem. It will also explore the future of 3D printing and discuss how this technology will revolutionize our world. The course materials include informative video lectures, on-location interviews with a variety of 3D printing experts, and engaging hands-on exercises. Learners who complete this introductory course will have a solid understanding of 3D printing and its revolutionary potential, and will be able to print and customize 3D designs. This course was listed in the top 50 MOOC's of all time by Class-Central (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/)...

RP
Jun 27, 2020

A must attend course for those who like innovation and engineering. Will become a must complete subject for engineering graduates. This technology will definitely be a part of our day to day life.

SA
May 8, 2020

It is an amazing technology that has revolutionized the world. This course really help me in understanding the 3D printers working principle and much more. I really feel proud to learnt about it.

51 - 75 of 431 Reviews for The 3D Printing Revolution

By Moise M

Aug 20, 2018

The course met my expectation as an excellent introduction to additive manufacturing. I enjoyed particularly the videos of company visits illustrating the broad applications of 3d printing.

By Prithviraj S P

Jun 5, 2020

This course was very good. In our college we have 3D printer but teachers were not that much able to explain. But this course made me that able because of which I can teach to my juniors.

By Eleazar L B

Jun 20, 2017

It is a good introduction to know about the 3D printing world ( the software, hardware and materials and objects to be printed)

, how they were, how are now, and how it could be.

By Don L

Apr 30, 2016

This is a great introduction to 3d printing and the maker movement. Things I thought I knew were corrected and resources I never knew about were introduced. Very worthwhile

By Gandhi G J

Jun 17, 2020

A very well designed course and it's fun to watch all video lectures. The person who doesn't even heard the name of 3D printing before can also learn a lot from this course.

By Christopher B

Jun 20, 2017

3D Printing Revolution is a good overview course. I am looking forward to the subsequent courses in the Specialization and now know more about what we will be learning.

By Juan I B

May 9, 2016

The course was great! I think its a great point to start in 3d printing, it has lot of information, links, interviews and it easy to understand. Keep up the good work!!!

By Robert B

May 15, 2016

This first course has been an excellent overview of the field. Easy to follow and brought everything into "perspective" . Eagerly looking forward to the next course.

By SUNIL K P

Jul 22, 2020

The best course to know about 3D Printing Technology with the best instructor in a coolest way with interesting things in place to know more about the technology.

By Luis C

Jul 31, 2016

Geeat it give the confidence to unleash my creativity. And now I see the world with different eyes, with great opportunities to create or customize objects in 3D.

By Pratik D

Aug 14, 2016

Great course. A must for every individual who has some idea about it and even if you don't, Aric and his team will guide you throughout this wonderful technique.

By Dr. B G

May 3, 2020

Quality of the videos and the interactions during the interviews were great. Provides end to end knowledge about 3D printing and connects the dots for Mavericks

By shrinivas s

Nov 8, 2017

Excellent intro to 3D printing.. loved the interviews of people involved in the various industries. A real eye opener regarding the capabilities in this space.

By ABDALLAH A

Apr 29, 2020

Excellent course for beginner, simple and to the point, you will get clear idea of the history of 3d printing and the current status and the future vision.

By GABRIEL D A V P

It is a great introductory course to learn about how technology is in essence. I recommend even those who had direct contact with personal 3D printers.

By CHANDRASHEKAR G V

Apr 11, 2020

VERY GOOD TO LEARN FROM THIS PLATFORM AND I HAPPY THAT RECEIVING CERTIFICATE FROM TOP UNIVERSITY

CHANDRASHEKAR GOUD VUTUKURI

HYDERABAD

By RIZKI A H

Oct 12, 2020

Thank you very much for introducing me to 3D printing. I got good information, and recently I continue my course to 3D printing software and hardware.

By Steve M

Jan 14, 2017

Very informative an approachable course. I really like the way Aric presents the information. I am excited to complete the rest of the Specialization.

By Abhinav

Jun 20, 2020

Amazing course. I learned many things on 3D Printing and ready to guide and implement the same.

Thank you, professor Aric Rindfleisch and Coursera.

By Li Q

Feb 13, 2017

So great! If you want to overview the current situation of 3D printing technology and develop so business on 3D printing, you have to watch this

By Leslie T

Aug 24, 2017

Great overview into an exciting new technology. Really got my excited to continue with the other courses in the specialization and learn more!

By NITIN R

May 23, 2020

This course is very informative course on 3D printing. It provides all information required as per content mentioned in a systematic manner.

By Ignacio M

Dec 4, 2016

Excelent! Lots of information and really interesting interviews. Plus Aric Rindfleisch is extremely clear in the lectures. Congratulations.

By john m

Aug 14, 2016

great course for learning about 3d printing and seeing where the technology has gottten to. I will be pursueing the rest of this capstone.

By NIRAJ S

Got to know many things about 3D Printing and interaction with other faculties helped me to knoiw many different aspects of 3D Printing.