Back to The Addicted Brain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Addicted Brain by Emory University

This is a course about addiction to drugs and other behaviors. It will describe what happens in the brain and how this information helps us deal with and overcome addiction. It will also discuss other topics such as government policy and our vulnerability to take drugs....

CP

Apr 02, 2018

I learned a lot from this course that I have been able to use in a ministry capacity. If you are trying to help others with addiction or understand it for yourself, this is the course for you.

AN

Mar 30, 2017

This course is truly wonderful, many intellectual mind-opening surprises... for example I almost fell out of my chair when I learned of vaccinations development effort to counter addiction.

101 - 125 of 325 Reviews for The Addicted Brain

Jan 08, 2016

Very informati

By Bev K

May 30, 2017

I learned a ton of information about addiction and biology of the brain.

By martha p

Oct 12, 2016

very interesting

By Chloe R S

Dec 22, 2015

This course was extremely informative and easy to understand. I feel that

By XIMENA A S

Mar 11, 2018

ESTRAORDINARY!! LOVE IT!

By José M P B

Jan 06, 2017

Es un curso realmente interesante y facil de entender (con conocimientos previos)

By Yenny D C M

May 14, 2018

Informative course

By Dmitri P

May 02, 2016

Great course with a good overview of subject.

Mr. Kuhar is a great speaker, easy to understand and very calm.

By Michele

Oct 09, 2015

L

By Rida A

Aug 23, 2015

Exciting. It is clear and informative.

By Aldo R M

Jul 22, 2016

To the point, very appealing and the professor I amazing! I have been getting so much useful information and details about the brain of addicts.

By Camila A

Apr 07, 2016

Excelente curso, excelente profesor, excelente material de apoyo.

By Hossam S

Nov 01, 2015

great !!!!

By xiaobozhou

Feb 13, 2016

This course is very helpful. I have kept learning this course and completed the quiz. It helps me understand the mechanism of the addiction, what is dopamine and how it works, the class of the illicit drugs, the animal self-administration model and what can I learn from the animal experiment, the vulnerability for addiction, and risk and protective factors of addiction, neuroimaging studies of addiction. Most of all, I have a better understanding of addiction. The pronunciation of the Professor is so clear and helps me to improve my English. Thanks very much. I enjoy it.

By Dorde V

Jan 07, 2016

Excellently presented course. Very informative. Some really good recommended links to read along side the course context. Well thought out.

By Corinne S

Feb 09, 2016

Very interesting material presented in a clear manner. Great instruction and interesting substance.

By donna t

Dec 06, 2015

Very interesting

By Daniela G

Aug 07, 2017

Great course. I have enjoyed it very much. Thank you.

By Iris G

Nov 03, 2017

Very well presented, easy to follow and well explained. It was a joy to follow the lectures, very coherent. Many thanks.

By Kiran G

Apr 11, 2016

Beautiful presentation!

By Salah A F

Feb 15, 2016

i love this course, becuase i have learned more then i really though i would in frist place.

thankz ever soo much

By Thiago F

Dec 02, 2016

Concise and very informative for all those who want to understand this epidemic health issue called addiction.