Back to The Addicted Brain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Addicted Brain by Emory University

This is a course about addiction to drugs and other behaviors. It will describe what happens in the brain and how this information helps us deal with and overcome addiction. It will also discuss other topics such as government policy and our vulnerability to take drugs....

ER

Jul 24, 2020

One of the best course. Before I took up this course I have negative feelings towards the drugs addicts. But this course completely change my behavior and opinions towards them. Thank you so much.

CP

Apr 02, 2018

I learned a lot from this course that I have been able to use in a ministry capacity. If you are trying to help others with addiction or understand it for yourself, this is the course for you.

376 - 400 of 434 Reviews for The Addicted Brain

By Abhilasha S

Sep 26, 2015

So far, very educational , would appreciate if the videos would be little more discriptive

By Andrea C O

Jul 27, 2020

Hay información muy valiosa, sin embargo se debería de profundizar más en todos los temas

By Emmanuel N

Aug 16, 2020

This course has really upgraded my thought about drugs and their effect to the brain.

By Grace M

Aug 08, 2016

The instructor for this class is pretty boring, but do really like the course itself

By Osman F

Aug 03, 2020

i have tested my knowledge about addiction so thanks to coursera for that chance.

By Nicholas K

Dec 27, 2017

A lot of trying to sell a book I noticed but other than that good work

By Leila

Apr 04, 2018

Not geared toward those in the medical field, but still interesting.

Oct 27, 2016

Its all you would want from the course. Informative and efficient.

By Amrish S

Sep 18, 2020

Brilliant Michael Kuhar. thanks Coursera. Best wishes

By Michelle C

Feb 17, 2020

This is a great beginner course on addiction.

By ALESSANDRA R L

Aug 26, 2020

El curso esta muy completo y bien explicado

By Silas G B F

Oct 22, 2015

This is an excellent way of to understand,

By Shahjahan B

Aug 17, 2015

Great contribution to healthy humanity.

Aug 27, 2015

Very clear and organized materials.

By Westley C

Jul 07, 2020

The epidemiology is out of fdate

By Sobia K

Aug 02, 2016

this is very informative coures

By Raquel G

Feb 27, 2019

es un curso muy informativo

By kimberly g

By lorna h

T

By Karen S

May 06, 2017

I was a bit disappointed about the lack of exposure to different models for thinking about addiction and the effects of addiction on the brain. Current theories were presented as "facts"; correlations were presented as causation without further considerations of alternative perspectives. It was a satisfactory very basic overview of current thinking about addiction, but would benefit from a wider consideration of different models.

By Jakub B

Oct 09, 2015

Maybe because I am a med graduate already I expected much more from this course. It was ok, but my impression was always like there was too much of talking what important stuff is going to be discussed, but not really the facts themselves. I would rather learn more practical knowledge. Anyway I learnt some new things as well.