Back to The Addicted Brain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Addicted Brain by Emory University

This is a course about addiction to drugs and other behaviors. It will describe what happens in the brain and how this information helps us deal with and overcome addiction. It will also discuss other topics such as government policy and our vulnerability to take drugs....

ER
Jul 23, 2020

One of the best course. Before I took up this course I have negative feelings towards the drugs addicts. But this course completely change my behavior and opinions towards them. Thank you so much.

CP
Apr 1, 2018

I learned a lot from this course that I have been able to use in a ministry capacity. If you are trying to help others with addiction or understand it for yourself, this is the course for you.

151 - 175 of 452 Reviews for The Addicted Brain

By Anja m

Mar 30, 2016

very interesting, and mind opening. Very clear and easy to follow lectures

I enjoyed this course very much

By Edna I D A

Jan 11, 2019

Excellent information! I enjoyed reading topics and gave me other view about addictions. I recommend it.

By pauline J J

Feb 22, 2018

Great review and I learned many new things that are useful to me as a provider, teacher, mom and friend.

By ESTEFANIA R G

Sep 5, 2020

Excellent content, ordered, simplified and useful for our current society. Thank you Dr Michael Kuhar!

By John G

Mar 15, 2019

I have learned so much on this course and have gained a greater understanding of the addicted brain.

By A. T

Feb 1, 2016

Excellent introductory course. It is very useful that it can be completed at the student's own pace.

By Vanka S R

It was so helpful and informative and interesting as well.. it is understood very well thank you 😊

By Ankita S

Dec 10, 2018

Very helpful and educational. The professor explains every aspect in a concise yet thorough manner.

By Corinne S

Feb 8, 2016

Very interesting material presented in a clear manner. Great instruction and interesting substance.

By Nuno R D F C

Oct 14, 2015

It is a short, but multidisciplinary course, that covers all the problematics about drug addiction.

By Feo M

Sep 7, 2020

Amazing course sparked my interest in neuroscience. Lectures were awesome and explained very well.

By Catherine A

Dec 4, 2015

Great course, very interesting and clear. I was drinking the talk (it is a french expression :-) )

By Cindy W M

Sep 16, 2016

The instructor was great. The material was very informative and interesting. Highly recommend.

By Diana B

Sep 9, 2018

Great course, leads you from molecular aspects to policies and law issues. Thank you Dr Kuhar!

By Carla S

Jun 17, 2020

I learned so much, such an interesting course, not too difficult either. Loved the professor.

By Muhammad A A

Dec 18, 2016

The course is useful but I hoped that it would cover the area of treatment better than that.

By María A V U

Sep 7, 2015

I like very much this class, I've learned a lot, and is very usefull for my career! Thanks

By Braulio F d C

Oct 7, 2016

This course is very clarifying and informative. The lecturer is charismatic and didactic.

By Geraldine M

Muy buen contenido, práctico, didáctico, entretenido y sobre todo aporta al conocimiento

By laurie t

Dec 1, 2015

The instructor presented the material in a very clear and compassionate way. The spee

By Jyothsna V C

Jun 9, 2020

I enjoyed learning it . It was worth all my time and effort.

Thanks to the entire team

By Jenny B

May 31, 2017

Amazing Course! I work in the mental health field and found this to be very engaging!

By RICHARD A P

Feb 16, 2017

Very informative . However somebody needs to give this instructor a glass of water :}

By Angelina W

Sep 8, 2015

Very informative and down-to-earth. Accessible by academic types and ordinary folks.