Back to Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson by IBM

In this course you will learn how to quickly and easily get started with Artificial Intelligence using IBM Watson. You will understand how Watson works, become familiar with its use cases and real life client examples, and be introduced to several of Watson AI services from IBM that enable anyone to easily apply AI and build smart apps. You will also work with several Watson services to demonstrate AI in action. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed for anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

TU
Mar 18, 2020

This course is essential for everyone who really enjoys IT AI innovations, programming, improve own make-decision skills, challenging and troubleshooting. Thank you for your great hard work.

S
Mar 10, 2020

Such a useful information to get more familiar and know more about Watson Services. I am so delighted that I am getting more familiar with this services in order to improve our businesses.

376 - 390 of 390 Reviews for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

By Wendy J

May 16, 2020

seemed more like a commercial for IBM and less meaningful information. I can't say I really learned anything from this course. Videos were commercials and not really informative. I would not waste my time or $ with this one.

By Scott S

Apr 28, 2020

You should go through and count how many times you told us that our data remains our own. I'm guessing it approaches 25 or 30.

Very repetitive, self-promotional, and bad course

By Jovan N

Aug 17, 2019

I had some other IBM courses, which were much, much better. This one was like a bunch of IBM promo videos, with a very few theoretical or practical knowledge shared.

By Nicolle M

Oct 4, 2020

Honestly it feels like a one giant commercial, watching marketing videos that are straight from their YouTube channel. Also, repetitive. Would not recommend.

By Gerónimo P G

Sep 5, 2020

This course is a complete waste of time. I haven't learned anything relevant in this 4-week """"course""" that is actually a 4-week long commercial of Watson.

By Dror Y

Jul 23, 2020

All there is in this course are videos describing the uses and abilities of IBM- Watson.

It has no actual teaching or any kind of practice at all.

By Anda S

Dec 6, 2020

It was more of a commercial watching rollercoaster than anything educative.

By Pedro F

Sep 18, 2019

Mostly marketing info that can be found in the IBM site. Disappointing.

By Алекс Г

Sep 26, 2019

Just one long advertisement of Watson and IBM, nothing more

By SANKET P

Aug 8, 2019

Looked like i am going through a Watson sales pitch!!

By Joshua S

Jun 18, 2020

Literally an advertisement for businesses.

By Lê N P

Jan 15, 2021

Basically a useless commercial for IBM

By Daniel R C R

Oct 20, 2020

It is not interesting a bit boring

By Daniele

Dec 28, 2019

Only marketing to Watson services.

By Brian M