Back to Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson by IBM Skills Network

In this course you will learn how to quickly and easily get started with Artificial Intelligence using IBM Watson. You will understand how Watson works, become familiar with its use cases and real life client examples, and be introduced to several of Watson AI services from IBM that enable anyone to easily apply AI and build smart apps. You will also work with several Watson services to demonstrate AI in action. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed for anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

TU

Mar 18, 2020

This course is essential for everyone who really enjoys IT AI innovations, programming, improve own make-decision skills, challenging and troubleshooting. Thank you for your great hard work.

S

Mar 10, 2020

Such a useful information to get more familiar and know more about Watson Services. I am so delighted that I am getting more familiar with this services in order to improve our businesses.

451 - 475 of 477 Reviews for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

By Jan L

Apr 22, 2022

Way too much IBM advertising and way too little content! Also the syllabus seems to be very unstructured. I'd prefer to have deep insights service after service instead of interrupting the syllabus with random people/companies sharing their personal opinion on random use cases etc. Quiz questions are mostly not about understanding AI but about having paid attention in advertising videos how much much company x saved money etc. Sorry, this is completely useless!

By Corrado R C

Apr 23, 2020

This entire course seems like one long and poorly formatted time share that forces you to sit through boring and extremely high level ads for services that could all be explained in a succinct chart over a few slides. Not only is it slow and a waste of time, but it is repetitive. I am only continuing because the first course in the Applied AI certificate was actually pretty good and I assume they will get better from here.

By jake t

Feb 23, 2020

Do you want to have a 12 year old with zero engineering and business experience gleefully talk about how a product is limitless and has no faults? Then you'll love this course. You will get to pay money to watch IBM commercials and have zero new information presented to you that you can't get from the marketing website. WHAT A SCAM.

By Uma R R

Aug 3, 2021

Did not learn much from this course. It was more of an advertisement of Watson's services. After Week2 I found the course a drag. I finished the course because I have paid for it. Also costs lot more than other Professional Certificate course. This course was not value for money.

By Joseph K

Sep 8, 2019

This was a very long commercial on IBM Watson. I did not learn anything from the course. I understand that IBM created the course and want to get their message across but there was no useful information in this course and it was a waste of a few hours.

By Wendy J

May 16, 2020

seemed more like a commercial for IBM and less meaningful information. I can't say I really learned anything from this course. Videos were commercials and not really informative. I would not waste my time or $ with this one.

By ABDULLAH S M A A S M A

Aug 6, 2022

It's disrespectful to make me go through this big AD and learn nothing just to continue a course for AI, if i wanna read an AD for your watson stuff i will do it , don't force me .

By Scott S

Apr 28, 2020

You should go through and count how many times you told us that our data remains our own. I'm guessing it approaches 25 or 30.

Very repetitive, self-promotional, and bad course

By Jovan N

Aug 17, 2019

I had some other IBM courses, which were much, much better. This one was like a bunch of IBM promo videos, with a very few theoretical or practical knowledge shared.

By Nicolle M

Oct 4, 2020

Honestly it feels like a one giant commercial, watching marketing videos that are straight from their YouTube channel. Also, repetitive. Would not recommend.

By Geronimo P G

Sep 5, 2020

This course is a complete waste of time. I haven't learned anything relevant in this 4-week """"course""" that is actually a 4-week long commercial of Watson.

By Dror Y

Jul 23, 2020

All there is in this course are videos describing the uses and abilities of IBM- Watson.

It has no actual teaching or any kind of practice at all.

By Darshit S

Nov 29, 2021

i really hate this course a lot because it teach only basics of Ai and all about IBM i advice you to take google certification courses

By Khiem T T

Jul 9, 2022

T​his is an advertisement of IBM Watson. Do not waste your money on this.

By Pedro F

Sep 18, 2019

Mostly marketing info that can be found in the IBM site. Disappointing.

By Алекс Г

Sep 26, 2019

Just one long advertisement of Watson and IBM, nothing more

By SANKET P

Aug 8, 2019

Looked like i am going through a Watson sales pitch!!

By Theo O

Jun 13, 2022

Are IBM sales people trained with this coure?

By Jae N

Mar 21, 2022

I learned virtually nothing in this course.

By Joshua S

Jun 18, 2020

Literally an advertisement for businesses.

By Jaspaul K

Oct 4, 2021

N​ot the most relevant course material.

By Bettina B

Feb 22, 2022

Felt like an extensive Ad for Watson

By Mohamed H R

Mar 1, 2022

it is literally an ad not a course

By Daniel R C R

Oct 20, 2020

It is not interesting a bit boring

By Daniele

Dec 28, 2019

Only marketing to Watson services.