Back to Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson by IBM

In this course you will learn how to quickly and easily get started with Artificial Intelligence using IBM Watson. You will understand how Watson works, become familiar with its use cases and real life client examples, and be introduced to several of Watson AI services from IBM that enable anyone to easily apply AI and build smart apps. You will also work with several Watson services to demonstrate AI in action. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed for anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

TU
Mar 18, 2020

This course is essential for everyone who really enjoys IT AI innovations, programming, improve own make-decision skills, challenging and troubleshooting. Thank you for your great hard work.

S
Mar 10, 2020

Such a useful information to get more familiar and know more about Watson Services. I am so delighted that I am getting more familiar with this services in order to improve our businesses.

51 - 75 of 367 Reviews for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

By Saradhi N

Mar 5, 2020

This course help me to learn what are the applications of Artificial Intelligence. And also learned about IBM Watson applications.

By Anita P M

Jul 16, 2020

it was nice experience to learn about IBM Watson. and it gives inspiration to learn more and more about AI and IBM services

By Hans R

Apr 7, 2020

Amazing course with lots of insights on how IBM Watson can help us in the various domains possible. Great quality videos!

By Davies A A B

Jul 3, 2020

I learned so much about AI using IBM Watson. I realised that with this tool we can build amazing projects from scratch.

By Heidi P

Jul 16, 2019

telling about different programs and their application it is a good starting point to understand what IBM is doing

By Brandon S

Dec 5, 2019

Very informative course on Watson! I'm very excited and happy that I've gained insight into the Watson products.

By Robert Y

Mar 28, 2020

Watson AI is a very powerful tool, that can flexibly be put to work with little (or no) programming experience.

By Alexander B F

Mar 27, 2020

Very informative of what I can do with IBM Watson, how it helped a lot of companies and what I can use it with.

By srirambabu T

Apr 25, 2020

Excellent. Now I can use the watson platform with more confidence. I am really thankful to coursesera and IBM

By Mike O

Jul 30, 2019

Amazing to see what the potential is with Watson by seeing how it is already being used in the world today.

By NicholasN

Feb 15, 2020

This is a very good course if you want some insights and start or upgrade your career to an AI Specialist.

By MAHIMA A

Jan 30, 2020

This was an awesome and well-designed course. I got to know a lot about IBM Watson and its various fields.

By Abishek V

Aug 21, 2020

The course gave me the clear idea of the IBM Watson and gave understanding of the AI in our daily life.

By Angelo L

Oct 24, 2019

Great introduction to Watson Services, let you get a big overview of this services in a very easy way!

By Maulik P

Apr 28, 2020

Deep thank you to instructor Rav Ahuja, it was wonderful learning experience with handson assignments

By Ashish k j

Apr 15, 2020

gained knowledge about so many services IBM WATSON provides and how seemlessly we can implement them.

By Amit D

Apr 5, 2020

well explained with use cases across various industry segments, along with hands-on practice as well.

By Katalin J

Oct 25, 2019

Very informative, providing hand on experience and utterly inspiring course. Thank you very much, IBM

By Zakria

Jul 31, 2020

It was so much important Course in the use od my dialy life and will help me in my way to AI world

By Rakesh V H

Mar 1, 2020

Comprehensive and systematic way to introduce to Watson services and their real life significance.

By Anjum J

Jun 10, 2020

Great course for starters trying to explore using AI with IBM Watson services! Very Insightful!

By Guillem R

Oct 2, 2019

Nice course, I miss information about how to go step-by-step wich specific data to a Dl case.

By marcelo

Sep 26, 2019

É uma ótima apresentação introdutória para entender a aplicação das diferentes formas de IA.

By Hérico H N d S

Sep 23, 2019

Excelente!!!Treinamento muito bacana para termos uma noção geral dos serviços do Watson.

By AYAN M

May 4, 2020

The use cases are really helpful to understand the impact AI is making on our society.