Back to Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson by IBM

In this course you will learn how to quickly and easily get started with Artificial Intelligence using IBM Watson. You will understand how Watson works, become familiar with its use cases and real life client examples, and be introduced to several of Watson AI services from IBM that enable anyone to easily apply AI and build smart apps. You will also work with several Watson services to demonstrate AI in action. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed for anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

TU
Mar 18, 2020

This course is essential for everyone who really enjoys IT AI innovations, programming, improve own make-decision skills, challenging and troubleshooting. Thank you for your great hard work.

S
Mar 10, 2020

Such a useful information to get more familiar and know more about Watson Services. I am so delighted that I am getting more familiar with this services in order to improve our businesses.

351 - 375 of 432 Reviews for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

By hari k

Okvok

By Shone G

Jul 25, 2020

good

By Dwarampudi V S S R

Jun 18, 2020

good

By alex f

Jan 7, 2021

This course has a lot of repeated information from the previous course, and does not offer much more detail. For example, in the discovery exercise it would be very useful to get a quick overview of what the the results mean - there are a lot I understand - but at least an introduction to what the result syntax would be very helpful

By Pedro T

Oct 16, 2019

It is a nice overview of several Watson services. I just think the course exhibits too many services which we cannot put our hands on to learn how to use them. We basically learn through demos, not the real services. I think it would be better to exhibit less services but teaching how to use those in IBM Cloud environment.

By Sabine U M

Dec 29, 2019

The Discovery pdf file and exercise created an errror message which I could not resolve. The Twitter feed was the wrong text (for image analysis from a previous module, not for discovery module). The error message was related to not being able to process the data file output.

I have looked at the default example instead.

By Zong Y Y E

May 3, 2020

Love the course animation, but as much as each module is well-structured and presented, it is still a quick-fire description of a whole list of IBM Watson tools and services In short: too much breath. I would intersperse more transitory material in between to help us consolidate our learning.

By Joelle D

Aug 11, 2019

If you do not know any code, this course is for you. Mainly explains the purposes and capabilities of using IBM Watson rather than giving in depth tutorials to each element of IBM Watson's services and you do not create many examples.

By Flora F d A

May 8, 2020

I found the course interesting to understand the practical applications of AI.

However, I found some test questions unnecessary, such as the percentage of correct answers by watson in the Bradesco program.

By John S

Jan 15, 2020

Learned a lot about the capabilities of Watson, but it didn't feel very hands on. Wish there had been more examples and demos like in the first course. Pretty good though, can't wait to get more knowledge!

By June A

May 21, 2021

I love the course and learned a lot, but there are so many grammatical and careless content writing errors that detract from the experience. We expect better from IBM. Please proofread the course content!

By Luca F

Feb 28, 2021

Interesting to understand Watson applications but it's more for curiosity than to learn informations to work with AI. This is the second course I encounter problems when it comes to laboratory

By Kaleem M

Jan 22, 2020

This course was entirely too long and redundant in my opinion. The use cases of Watson are very helpful and the interaction on IBM however it should be a lot more hands on and less repetitive

By Gino S

Aug 25, 2019

This course is more of a IBM watson extended promo video showcasing all different use cases and possibilities. It's useful but lacks practical assignments/labs

By Ivy W

Aug 14, 2019

It was great to learn about Watson's capabilities however, this course felt like a very long commercial. It needs to be shorter and more to the point.

By Michael C

Jun 30, 2021

Great content from an overview perspective. Course material is out of date and not consistent with what IBM Watson is currently offering.

By Susan E H

Jun 13, 2021

While I learned about amazing capabilities of AI, I was disappointed that I learned more about the IBM products than the overall process.

By Bernie M

It is more like watching IBM commercials but I guess they need to introduce this slowly. and let you know what their technology can do.

By Alejandro V R

Dec 6, 2020

It has great information and a lot of use cases on the services of IBM Watson, but I would like to have more practices using Watson

By Odai a

Apr 13, 2021

to many information but no applying for the information but in general the information for this course is helpful for businesses