Back to Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson by IBM

In this course you will learn how to quickly and easily get started with Artificial Intelligence using IBM Watson. You will understand how Watson works, become familiar with its use cases and real life client examples, and be introduced to several of Watson AI services from IBM that enable anyone to easily apply AI and build smart apps. You will also work with several Watson services to demonstrate AI in action. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed for anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

TU
Mar 18, 2020

This course is essential for everyone who really enjoys IT AI innovations, programming, improve own make-decision skills, challenging and troubleshooting. Thank you for your great hard work.

S
Mar 10, 2020

Such a useful information to get more familiar and know more about Watson Services. I am so delighted that I am getting more familiar with this services in order to improve our businesses.

51 - 75 of 417 Reviews for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

By Alanoud A A

Aug 6, 2020

amazing course you can learn a lot about Watson services. and the videos are so interesting and aren't boring at all. I'm so happy that i took this course.

By ANKITA D

It is a good startup course with Watson. But, you will not be able to develop a single application after this course. It only shows what IBM Watson can do.

By MOHAN P

Aug 25, 2019

In this course, you will learn about IBM Watson services and how they are put in to action world wide. You have some interesting tests to pass!

By FaizanAshraf

Jul 25, 2020

it was really very helpful and enjoyable course for me thanks IBM all the teachers out there and Coursera for giving me financials aid thanks

By Lahcene O M

May 22, 2020

Good Morning

iam so happy to finish my courses ifind theme nice and understanding easy to learn and thanks for coursera Team

Best wish

Lahcene

By Philipp R

Apr 16, 2020

Again a great course! Great Speakers and explanation videos. Sometimes a little bit too much sales videos for the IBM Watson products :)

By Maria T B V

Jun 6, 2020

This course open your eyes showing you all the possible applications of the AI. It also encourage you to keep learning about the matter.

By Fabio R

Apr 17, 2020

Excellent training course for those who are interested in start using Watson and its services, It includes great use cases and features!

By Dumpala D K

Jun 24, 2020

the best course in this specialization,it has many test cases and it creates interest and anxiety while knowing about ibm ai services

By Lara K

Nov 29, 2019

Good as an overview of Watson services and use cases. However, I would prefer a bit more hands-on exercises and practice opportunities.

By Etienne A

Apr 11, 2020

Una muy buena introducción de AI en el contexto de IBM, y ala vez de conocer todas las herramientas de AI que dispone IBM en su cloud.

By Mayyas N

Oct 26, 2019

It's informative for businesses if they considering starting implementing AI in their companies. But for students it's just boring.

By Saradhi N

Mar 5, 2020

This course help me to learn what are the applications of Artificial Intelligence. And also learned about IBM Watson applications.

By Anita P M

Jul 16, 2020

it was nice experience to learn about IBM Watson. and it gives inspiration to learn more and more about AI and IBM services

By Hans R

Apr 7, 2020

Amazing course with lots of insights on how IBM Watson can help us in the various domains possible. Great quality videos!

By Davies A A B

Jul 3, 2020

I learned so much about AI using IBM Watson. I realised that with this tool we can build amazing projects from scratch.

By Heidi P

Jul 16, 2019

telling about different programs and their application it is a good starting point to understand what IBM is doing

By Brandon S

Dec 5, 2019

Very informative course on Watson! I'm very excited and happy that I've gained insight into the Watson products.

By Robert Y

Mar 28, 2020

Watson AI is a very powerful tool, that can flexibly be put to work with little (or no) programming experience.

By Alexander B F

Mar 27, 2020

Very informative of what I can do with IBM Watson, how it helped a lot of companies and what I can use it with.

By srirambabu T

Apr 25, 2020

Excellent. Now I can use the watson platform with more confidence. I am really thankful to coursesera and IBM

By Mike O

Jul 30, 2019

Amazing to see what the potential is with Watson by seeing how it is already being used in the world today.

Feb 15, 2020

This is a very good course if you want some insights and start or upgrade your career to an AI Specialist.

By Mahima A

Jan 30, 2020

This was an awesome and well-designed course. I got to know a lot about IBM Watson and its various fields.

By Abishek V

Aug 21, 2020

The course gave me the clear idea of the IBM Watson and gave understanding of the AI in our daily life.