Back to Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson by IBM

In this course you will learn how to quickly and easily get started with Artificial Intelligence using IBM Watson. You will understand how Watson works, become familiar with its use cases and real life client examples, and be introduced to several of Watson AI services from IBM that enable anyone to easily apply AI and build smart apps. You will also work with several Watson services to demonstrate AI in action. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed for anyone whether you have a technical background or not....

TU

Mar 19, 2020

This course is essential for everyone who really enjoys IT AI innovations, programming, improve own make-decision skills, challenging and troubleshooting. Thank you for your great hard work.

S

Mar 11, 2020

Such a useful information to get more familiar and know more about Watson Services. I am so delighted that I am getting more familiar with this services in order to improve our businesses.

51 - 75 of 315 Reviews for Getting Started with AI using IBM Watson

By Alexander B F

Mar 27, 2020

Very informative of what I can do with IBM Watson, how it helped a lot of companies and what I can use it with.

By srirambabu T

Apr 25, 2020

Excellent. Now I can use the watson platform with more confidence. I am really thankful to coursesera and IBM

By Mike O

Jul 30, 2019

Amazing to see what the potential is with Watson by seeing how it is already being used in the world today.

By NicholasN

Feb 15, 2020

This is a very good course if you want some insights and start or upgrade your career to an AI Specialist.

By MAHIMA A

Jan 31, 2020

This was an awesome and well-designed course. I got to know a lot about IBM Watson and its various fields.

By Angelo L

Oct 24, 2019

Great introduction to Watson Services, let you get a big overview of this services in a very easy way!

By Maulik P

Apr 28, 2020

Deep thank you to instructor Rav Ahuja, it was wonderful learning experience with handson assignments

By Ashish k j

Apr 15, 2020

gained knowledge about so many services IBM WATSON provides and how seemlessly we can implement them.

By Amit D

Apr 05, 2020

well explained with use cases across various industry segments, along with hands-on practice as well.

By Katalin J

Oct 25, 2019

Very informative, providing hand on experience and utterly inspiring course. Thank you very much, IBM

By Zakria

Jul 31, 2020

It was so much important Course in the use od my dialy life and will help me in my way to AI world

By Rakesh V H

Mar 02, 2020

Comprehensive and systematic way to introduce to Watson services and their real life significance.

By Anjum J

Jun 10, 2020

Great course for starters trying to explore using AI with IBM Watson services! Very Insightful!

By Guillem R

Oct 02, 2019

Nice course, I miss information about how to go step-by-step wich specific data to a Dl case.

By marcelo

Sep 26, 2019

É uma ótima apresentação introdutória para entender a aplicação das diferentes formas de IA.

By Hérico H N d S

Sep 23, 2019

Excelente!!!Treinamento muito bacana para termos uma noção geral dos serviços do Watson.

By AYAN M

May 04, 2020

The use cases are really helpful to understand the impact AI is making on our society.

By Kona H

Apr 21, 2020

I heartfully thank IBM for providing us such an expore to the practical world of AI .

By Gregory P

Very detail about Watson Services and how they can be used in various business areas

By Nosipho D

Oct 31, 2019

Very informative. Interesting case studies on how to apply AI. I will keep learning.

By Abdullatif Y

May 08, 2020

Great course recommended for deeper insights on IBM Watson functions and features!!

By RASHID P

Mar 07, 2020

Interesting part of course was application of AI WATSON. Explained in superb manner

By Md. R Q S

Aug 03, 2020

Amazing Instructor, Amazing Course. Thank You. New Experiences with this platform.

By Himanshu N

Apr 24, 2020

The course is really informative. I'll look forward to implementing in real life.

By Suleimon T O

Nov 11, 2019

Very interesting course for beginners, it’s intuitive and broad range, definitely