Back to Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep by Autodesk

Prove to potential employers that you’re up to the task by becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional. This online course from Autodesk prepares you by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam. The video lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the AutoCAD software, including sections on drawing and organizing objects, drawing with accuracy, advanced editing functions, layouts, printing, and outputs, annotation techniques, and reusable content and drawing management. In the course, you will create drawing objects, manage layers, apply object snaps, and work with the User Coordinate System. You’ll edit objects and apply rotation and scale, array techniques, grip editing, offsets, fillet and chamfer, and trim and extend. You will also gain an understanding of exam topics such as layouts and viewports, output formats, and drawing management. Brush up on markup tools, hatch and fill, text, tables, multileaders, dimensioning, and much more. About the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam: The Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam is the recognized standard for measuring your skills and knowledge in AutoCAD. Certification at this level demonstrates a comprehensive skill set that provides an opportunity for individuals to stand out in a competitive professional environment. This type of experience typically comes from having worked with the software on a regular basis for at least 2 years, equivalent to approximately 400 hours (minimum) - 1200 hours (recommended), of real-world Autodesk software experience. Ready to take the exam? Schedule to take the exam online or find a testing center near you on pearsonvue.com/autodesk....

AY
Nov 4, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. I thought that I knew most of the advanced instructions, but I was surprised that every video in this course teaches me a lot.\n\nKeep learning and do not turn off

AG

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

1 - 25 of 413 Reviews for Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep

By Lakshya C

Jun 13, 2020

Course is great but the most irritating thing is that before learning anything they will ask to you give test of 46 questions in which it is mandatory to get more than 80% to pass which become quite difficult and when we finish course we get same quiz in last.I don't got same concept of asking same question both time and before learning anything you have pass quiz in beginning with 80% or more,that's so irritating.

Other than great course

By Mr.Rafiul I

May 9, 2020

I am Mr. Rafiul Islam from Bangladesh ,studying in Green University of Bangladesh in B.Sc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering . I have learned a lots of thing . The journey was amazing . I highly recommends for all of students who is studying in Engineering departments.

By KUA M S

Jun 21, 2020

The orientation of the assessments are very strange. I were asked to complete a pre-assessment of 46 questions before watching the videos. I know zilch about Autocad thus i struggled a lot in the pre-assessment. In week 2 videos, the background explanation does not aligned with the videos, which is confusing.

By Swapnil B

Jul 13, 2020

"This is the first time I have attended a class in this format and wondered how effective it would be. It was very effective and therefore I would definitely be interested in attending other classes in the same format. The instructor was very knowlegeable and provided a wealth of information about the current version, especially since the last version I used was several releases ago."

By Shreyansh p

Feb 9, 2020

The course consists of video lectures which helped me to learn every tool in the ribbon. the course helps me to gain the designing skill which would help me to complete my project.

By GAGAN J

May 23, 2020

It was really very helpful course to learn the advanced tools in newer versions of AutoCAD. Looking forward to carry forward whatever I have learnt here and also to learn more.

By Ahmed M A

Admittedly, Almost every thing I saw here was new to me in one way or another. Which was kind of overwhelming for me. This course can be a bit too much if you are not experienced in Auto-CAD. The way the course is structured and presented is simply just geared towards those experienced users and not too friendly towards the new guys or those who have not used the software for sometime.

If you haven't used the software for a while, I suggest you familiarize yourself with it for some time before coming here.

By Prof G P D

Apr 26, 2020

Excellent coure material with best explanations and video contents. It helps to improve CAD CAM knowledge. Thank You for the course content.

By Chandan R I

May 13, 2020

Excellent content. Author explained every concept in very sophisticated way. Just one suggestion that , most of the examples were associated with Civil Engineering so it becomes difficult for Mechanical Engineering student to understand the example. Kindly frame the content with respect to Mechanical Engineering point of view also. Best Course..

By Adarsh A

May 15, 2020

It is a great experiences to learn about autocad. This is my first online certificate course on #autoCAD. The instructor explained every things in brief. I suggest to everyone that if they want to learn autocad software with a well developed video they should go to autodesk certifite course on coursera.

By Vikas K

Jun 11, 2020

Thanks a lot Coursera & Autodask to provide a great course.This is awesome journey.I have learn a lot new things about AutoCAD. It all happend with support of my collage MIT Muzaffarpur , who give us these opportunity to learn from the world best platform.

By desikan.v

ultimate one .... i keep interested in this.. now at first i dont know anything.. finally now i can do some thing with my tool of autocad in my stream.. i am sincerely thankful for my colege for arranging this vlid course for me....

By Emily S

Jun 1, 2020

I have been using AutoCAD for about 10 years now, and it was amazing to see how many commands/short cuts I did not know. This course will definitely help to improve my workflow as I return back to work after COVID.

By Mitul K

Oct 27, 2020

An awesome and informative course on AutoCAD, made things simpler to understand. It is recommended for everyone who is looking to begin his career in the design sector or wish to have and idea of designing.

By Manish

My personal opinion I'm very excited to achieve it's position because l am very hard labour during learn of AutoCAD subject on coursera and it's platform is very usefull for engineering student thank you

By Abhishek P G

Jun 23, 2020

By Wajahat A N A M

This Course taught me many thing about Autocad

I Really thankful to the organizers, instructors and the Coursera Team as well as Autodesk Team.

Thank You again Coursera, and Autodesk.

By Harsh T

Jun 8, 2020

Coursera is a best platform to learn a certified courses in though time. Thank you coursera and Autodesk to design a astonishing course and given an opportunity to learn.

By Sujan C M

Jul 3, 2020

The course is really helpful to gain all-round knowledge on AutoCAD and I am hoping it to be helpful for me to take the certification exam successfully.

By Deepak

Jun 11, 2020

By ANKIT D

Jun 18, 2020

Excellent course for learning basics and important commands of AutoCAD in short period of time.

Extremely worth it...Keep up the good work!!

By URJASVITA P G

Mar 12, 2020

Its a great course to boost your skills in AUTOCAD as a professional and will helped me outshine in the crowd.Thank you Coursera!!!

By JIMIT H R

May 23, 2020

IT is very helpful to know the uses of various commands for various purposes. The course is very well designed and up to the mark.

By YELLUMAHANTHI H P

Apr 14, 2020

this course is very important for civil department and it is very usefull for any department

i am very happy to learn in coursera

By muhsin

Jun 7, 2020

this is a very carefully selected well prepared course. Amazed to learn so many new things even as a full time AutoCAD expert !