Back to Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep by Autodesk

Prove to potential employers that you’re up to the task by becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional. This online course from Autodesk prepares you by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam. The video lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the AutoCAD software, including sections on drawing and organizing objects, drawing with accuracy, advanced editing functions, layouts, printing, and outputs, annotation techniques, and reusable content and drawing management. In the course, you will create drawing objects, manage layers, apply object snaps, and work with the User Coordinate System. You’ll edit objects and apply rotation and scale, array techniques, grip editing, offsets, fillet and chamfer, and trim and extend. You will also gain an understanding of exam topics such as layouts and viewports, output formats, and drawing management. Brush up on markup tools, hatch and fill, text, tables, multileaders, dimensioning, and much more. About the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam: The Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam is the recognized standard for measuring your skills and knowledge in AutoCAD. Certification at this level demonstrates a comprehensive skill set that provides an opportunity for individuals to stand out in a competitive professional environment. This type of experience typically comes from having worked with the software on a regular basis for at least 2 years, equivalent to approximately 400 hours (minimum) - 1200 hours (recommended), of real-world Autodesk software experience. Ready to take the exam? Schedule to take the exam online or find a testing center near you on pearsonvue.com/autodesk. Looking for more skill-building courses? Check out Autodesk’s additional learning resources to help with your learning journey: https://www.autodesk.com/learning...

AY

Nov 4, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. I thought that I knew most of the advanced instructions, but I was surprised that every video in this course teaches me a lot.

Keep learning and do not turn off

AG

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

51 - 75 of 542 Reviews for Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep

By Nirodha S S S

Aug 22, 2021

The content of the course is really valuable. Since we could have autocad files, we abled to practice more. It was great to have reading materials and practice exercises with solutions.

By CESAR C A W P

Mar 6, 2021

Muy buen curso, se aprenden muy buenas herramientas y atajos que uno cree dominar, reduce en demasía el tiempo de trabajo en diseño, búsqueda e inserción de elementos. .

By Malik F

Mar 19, 2022

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST COURSES I HAVE EVER HAD

EVERY THING WAS EXPLAINED UPTO THE MARK

FELT VERY EASY TO USE AUTOCAD AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

By camilo a m s

Aug 22, 2020

Es un excelente curso en el cual explican las principales técnicas avanzadas de dibujo, las cuales ayudan a hacer los dibujos más eficientes y sencillos de recorrer

By Gazi B A P

Mar 3, 2021

I'm very glad to use such a wonderful platform that enhanced my interest in AutoCad . Which i was feeling so bad to understand. Thank You so much to Team Autodesk.

By Yna C E

Oct 31, 2020

I learned a lot despite using AutoCAD for 4 years already. It was very informative and a friendly approach that even beginners would appreciate and understand.

By Muhammad H A

Sep 10, 2020

I really appreciate to the Coursera platform and its instructors which gives us a really knowledgeable arena. Thanks for sharing such kind of knowledge.

By ABDUL G M I

Oct 25, 2020

I have lot of advanced knowledge in AutoCAD. Any one who was completed AutoCAD certified course at any center. please try this course atleast once.

By Adham H

Apr 10, 2022

Wonderful Course !! It was a really great experience and I have learnt a lot ... Thank you a lot for this opportunity and this information.

By KINGSHUK S

Oct 1, 2021

pretty good course , would give u deeper insights about AUTOCAD ..if u have an inclination in designing must recommended course for you

By Geacomo E C S

Jul 26, 2020

Aprendes todo lo necesariio y mas para eralizar trabajos eficientemente con la aplicacion de Autocad de manera facil rapida y efectiva

By Charith J

Nov 7, 2021

This course was most important for develop my AutoCAD skill. I recommend this course is the best one for AutoCAD. Thank you Autodesk.

By Sarah W

Jan 26, 2021

This course is a very thorough review of many of the basic and advanced techniques when using AutoCAD. It has a clear learning path.

By Shaimaa M F

Aug 24, 2020

thank you so much for these materials and efforts .

I really love that & i will keep it in mind always .

thank you again .

By Zaid A

Jan 12, 2021

One of the best Course i have ever seen Online. Autodesk shows me several Shortcut key to do Smart work and save the time. thanks.

By Nasir H

Jan 31, 2022

The course is beautifully structured, Course learning objectives are so well designed that it covers most of the AutoCAD aspects.

By Nirav P

Jan 20, 2021

This course is very well explained and designed. Thank you very much for this course. I gained lot of knowledge and techniques.

By Samrat S

Jun 12, 2021

This is a very helpful course. I have learned so many things from this. And my special thanks for providing me financial aid.

By Kamil W

Nov 3, 2020

Great prep course!!! Plenty of useful and practical knowledge that improves productivity and accuracy. Highly recommended.

By DIANA D

Oct 14, 2020

It is a good class. It taught you from the basics and details, and give many alternative options to do the command prompt.

By Salmane N

Nov 22, 2020

the course was very rich from all aspects , i believe that all AutoCad users should take it and enjoy the process of it .

By Ronald G

May 1, 2020

I think the course is well done. Very in depth instruction regarding current tools and commands for drafting in AutoCAD.

By Abdul B

Apr 27, 2020

it gives the basic knowledge in a targeted and appropriate manner for the newbie to grasp the Autodesk software workings.

By Ar.Muktheeshwar E

Aug 30, 2020

very good course structure, the assignments are very logical and tough to pass though you are an expert in CAD practice

By reine b

Oct 31, 2020

this course learned me a lot of thing that i never learned in any other classes . thank you Autodesk for this course .