Back to Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep by Autodesk

Prove to potential employers that you’re up to the task by becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional. This online course from Autodesk prepares you by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam. The video lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the AutoCAD software, including sections on drawing and organizing objects, drawing with accuracy, advanced editing functions, layouts, printing, and outputs, annotation techniques, and reusable content and drawing management. In the course, you will create drawing objects, manage layers, apply object snaps, and work with the User Coordinate System. You’ll edit objects and apply rotation and scale, array techniques, grip editing, offsets, fillet and chamfer, and trim and extend. You will also gain an understanding of exam topics such as layouts and viewports, output formats, and drawing management. Brush up on markup tools, hatch and fill, text, tables, multileaders, dimensioning, and much more. About the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam: The Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam is the recognized standard for measuring your skills and knowledge in AutoCAD. Certification at this level demonstrates a comprehensive skill set that provides an opportunity for individuals to stand out in a competitive professional environment. This type of experience typically comes from having worked with the software on a regular basis for at least 2 years, equivalent to approximately 400 hours (minimum) - 1200 hours (recommended), of real-world Autodesk software experience. Ready to take the exam? Schedule to take the exam online or find a testing center near you on pearsonvue.com/autodesk. Looking for more skill-building courses? Check out Autodesk’s additional learning resources to help with your learning journey: https://www.autodesk.com/learning...

AY

Nov 4, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. I thought that I knew most of the advanced instructions, but I was surprised that every video in this course teaches me a lot.

Keep learning and do not turn off

AG

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

176 - 200 of 540 Reviews for Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep

By Utkarsh R

Mar 17, 2021

Just amazing I have learner a lot of new things ❤️👍❤️

By Rafli I

Oct 22, 2020

Course is very good ,because Learning video is perfect

By Gaurav B

May 26, 2021

I have learnt many thing in this course thanks team.

By Sohail A

Oct 6, 2020

It improves my skills and also increase my knowledge.

By Mariam h

Jul 24, 2020

very good course and i will recommed it to my friends

By MULLA S M

Jul 22, 2020

Course is useful for design structure. Take a course.

By NISHANT K

Very good course , and the teaching way is also good

By Md. M I B

Sep 1, 2021

Very helpful. Every topic is explained very nicely.

By D.M. W

Jun 27, 2021

Very informative and learned fine points in autocad

By Sadiqur R

A great overview of different tools. It helps a lot

By JANARDHANAKIRAN P 1

Apr 21, 2021

GREAT COURSE THAT EVERY ENGINEERING SHOULD TAKE IT

By Nikhil R

Jul 27, 2020

Really awesome course 100% satisfied thank you mam

By PRATIKKUMAR A

Jul 12, 2020

Good and the Exam is really tough. I have done it.

By Omodior o

Nov 24, 2020

I am very happy to have completed this programme.

By Bhawani s

Sep 28, 2020

this is a very good course to attend and to learn

By Avinash S B

Apr 20, 2020

The best course i have learnt. awesome experience

By Bruno A

Mar 10, 2021

Es muy buen treno para la preparación del examen

By Syed A A S

Aug 9, 2020

This Course is good But time period is Too Short

By RAKESH K

Thanks for this opportunity I learned New course

By Mohit k

Apr 26, 2020

You tought everything s in clear and simple way.

By 43-Rajiya V

Nov 4, 2020

I realy enjoy the course and it's realy helpful

By Nan R

Oct 28, 2020

Thanks to this. I got new knowledge on AutoCad

By Juan C L

Sep 20, 2020

Very complete and explained! Excellent work!!!

By Pritam R

May 12, 2020

It is good platform for learning in any field.

By JUNAID P

Apr 7, 2020

The course is best.I feel that i am skilled up