Back to Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep by Autodesk

Prove to potential employers that you’re up to the task by becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional. This online course from Autodesk prepares you by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam. The video lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the AutoCAD software, including sections on drawing and organizing objects, drawing with accuracy, advanced editing functions, layouts, printing, and outputs, annotation techniques, and reusable content and drawing management. In the course, you will create drawing objects, manage layers, apply object snaps, and work with the User Coordinate System. You’ll edit objects and apply rotation and scale, array techniques, grip editing, offsets, fillet and chamfer, and trim and extend. You will also gain an understanding of exam topics such as layouts and viewports, output formats, and drawing management. Brush up on markup tools, hatch and fill, text, tables, multileaders, dimensioning, and much more. About the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam: The Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam is the recognized standard for measuring your skills and knowledge in AutoCAD. Certification at this level demonstrates a comprehensive skill set that provides an opportunity for individuals to stand out in a competitive professional environment. This type of experience typically comes from having worked with the software on a regular basis for at least 2 years, equivalent to approximately 400 hours (minimum) - 1200 hours (recommended), of real-world Autodesk software experience. Ready to take the exam? Schedule to take the exam online or find a testing center near you on pearsonvue.com/autodesk. Looking for more skill-building courses? Check out Autodesk’s additional learning resources to help with your learning journey: https://www.autodesk.com/learning...

AY

Nov 4, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. I thought that I knew most of the advanced instructions, but I was surprised that every video in this course teaches me a lot.\n\nKeep learning and do not turn off

AG

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

426 - 450 of 534 Reviews for Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep

By Anmol M T

Jun 15, 2020

GOOD

By MOHD A H

Jun 15, 2020

Nice

By INAYATHSAHEB Y

mast

By VIKRAM R K

GOOD

By hrishikesh K

Good

By KOTULGAMA A

good

By Shrishail a t

Good

By Mohammad J

May 22, 2020

Good

By Manish p

Nice

By MYTHRISHREE R

Jul 6, 2020

By Ankit M

Dec 7, 2020

course was really good enough but the thing I didn't like in it is they are taking test before teaching anything and it could be harmful for our grade. week 1 test was including some of the questions of the stuff which we gonna learn in week so, to complete week 1 test we have to cover both the week before deadline of 1 week. but overall course was really good.

By Mariana G

Jul 31, 2021

I had an excellent time with this course, my opinion on how to best this course would be on adding more practice-follow ups explanations through the videos and to be more literal when mentioning information which will be evaluated later on because some answers are not as intuitive as they seem.

By Ikrar A

May 3, 2020

This course is very good for experience peoples in AutoCAD. But not good for beginners or want to learn AutoCAD from basic. But Experienced peoples get lot more knowledge from this course.

Thanks Coursera and my college ( Delhi Technological University ).

By SONU K

Jun 10, 2020

I would like to say grateful to COURSERA and their whole team for giving me an opportunity like this.

This is useful for the basics and some advanced of the AutoCAD software and your techniques are also well to learn and practice.

Thanks a lot, sir.

By Muhannad A A

Feb 8, 2021

The course is very helpful as it goes into a lot of tricks and methods to make drafting much easier.

But sometimes it gets a little bit hard to follow in some lessons since the instructor introduce other topics than the main one in the lesson.

By Prerit A

Apr 12, 2020

The course was very good. the only problem I faced was with the files they included in the .zip.

Some of the files were not proper according to the topics and which were used in the Video Lectures.

By Angel J

Jun 8, 2020

This is s good online course and helps me to study autocad easily at home without any risk.

I am really thankful to the concerned authorities to making our studies easier and better.

By Greg S

May 6, 2020

The content was clear, however this content does not work with the MAC 2021 version of AuoCAD, and I could not get help with that. Also the software (For MAC) kept crashing.

By Soheib R

Sep 21, 2021

T​hat was an outstanding experience with a useful and some tactics about tools to work in Workspace, and I'm happy to be one of those guys who participated in this Course.

By S M F I

Jul 6, 2020

The pace of videos is too fast, and if possible make sure that you conduct live sessions regularly also which would prove better than discussion forums or recorded videos