Back to Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep by Autodesk

Prove to potential employers that you’re up to the task by becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional. This online course from Autodesk prepares you by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam. The video lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the AutoCAD software, including sections on drawing and organizing objects, drawing with accuracy, advanced editing functions, layouts, printing, and outputs, annotation techniques, and reusable content and drawing management. In the course, you will create drawing objects, manage layers, apply object snaps, and work with the User Coordinate System. You’ll edit objects and apply rotation and scale, array techniques, grip editing, offsets, fillet and chamfer, and trim and extend. You will also gain an understanding of exam topics such as layouts and viewports, output formats, and drawing management. Brush up on markup tools, hatch and fill, text, tables, multileaders, dimensioning, and much more. About the Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam: The Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting exam is the recognized standard for measuring your skills and knowledge in AutoCAD. Certification at this level demonstrates a comprehensive skill set that provides an opportunity for individuals to stand out in a competitive professional environment. This type of experience typically comes from having worked with the software on a regular basis for at least 2 years, equivalent to approximately 400 hours (minimum) - 1200 hours (recommended), of real-world Autodesk software experience. Ready to take the exam? Schedule to take the exam online or find a testing center near you on pearsonvue.com/autodesk. Looking for more skill-building courses? Check out Autodesk’s additional learning resources to help with your learning journey: https://www.autodesk.com/learning...

AY

Nov 4, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. I thought that I knew most of the advanced instructions, but I was surprised that every video in this course teaches me a lot.\n\nKeep learning and do not turn off

AG

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

101 - 125 of 525 Reviews for Autodesk Certified Professional: AutoCAD for Design and Drafting Exam Prep

By Yahya Z

Jan 10, 2022

If you want to explore more things about AutoCAD than this course is best choice for you.

By John A E

Nov 3, 2020

This AutoCad course helps me to locate basics and to start my first activity and project.

By Muhammad A A

Jul 25, 2020

The best course for Autodesk Newcomers, well explained with detailed videos and exercises

By Akhilesh K

Jun 20, 2020

the quiz was quite intersesting.

i attempted 10 times.

but i felt i really gained knowlwdge

By BUSHRA K

Jun 28, 2021

thank you very much for this course.it helped me a lot to increase my design capability.

By Mónica P

Sep 5, 2020

In this course I learned more than in years using AutoCAD. Thanks Autodesk and Coursera!

By LAKSHMI N V

Apr 29, 2020

GETTING AutoCAD CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE FROM AUTODESK IS AN EXCELLENT FEELING

By Ayushya G

Jun 22, 2021

it is a very good. But i knew Many things already, happy that i have a certificate now.

By Rathod R A

This course provide strong advance technique, which gives me to higher speed modelling.

By Yoher O E P

May 17, 2021

Excelente curso para aprender AutoCAD desde un nivel básico hasta un nivel avanzado.

By Serje M D

Oct 12, 2020

Amazing course! Really helped me refresh my knowledge in AutoCAD. Thank you so much!

By RAHUL D

Oct 3, 2020

The course is best, I have learner many things in AutoCAD that I didn't know before.

By Sami G N

May 9, 2020

Excellent In both explanation and demonstration, hugely benefited from this course.

By K. S K

Apr 16, 2020

very good platform to learn things .it is useful to become strong in technical side

By shrawani d

Jul 26, 2021

It was a ver good course to learn autocad for design and drafting exam preparation

By Jose A

Jul 12, 2020

Muy bueno, me enseño nuevas maneras para trabajar en las versiones mas recientes.

By Ward A

Apr 21, 2020

Thank you, I have learned a lot from this course.

THAT WAS AN AWESOME EXPERIMENT.

By Akash t

Nov 16, 2021

Its cover all basic things.. and great course to learn to improve your basics..

By JOSUE D T

Oct 22, 2020

It´s a excellent course of AUTOCAD. I obtain very much tips of how use AUTOCAD.

By Anuradha W

Jan 6, 2021

Great work from Autodesk. Thank you for giving me such a valuable opportunity.

By Abhishek D

May 12, 2020

Concpet are explained so perfectly. Recommended for every Autocad Professional

By Rangga S

Jun 2, 2021

g​ood course for me, it can be better if it available in indonesia language

By Guna v

May 6, 2021

this course enlightned me with 2d designs and 3d designs. thankyou coursera

By NILESH K P

Aug 22, 2020

Autocad is intreseting course.

It teached design.

My intrested in designing.

By Carlos B

Aug 8, 2020

Good course. Teaches very useful concepts, techniques, shortcuts and tips.