Back to Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep by Autodesk

Prove to potential employers that you’re up to the task by becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional. This online course from Autodesk prepares you by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam. The video lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the Autodesk® Revit® Architecture software, including sections on modeling and materials, families, documentation, views, and Revit project management. In the course, you'll review advanced modeling architectural topics and work with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, stairs, columns, and rooms. You'll also gain an understanding of exam topics such as family categories and types, phases and design options, schedules, and worksharing. Brush up on selection sets, detail components, color schemes, levels and grids, and much more. About the Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam: The Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam is the recognized standard for measuring your architectural design skills and knowledge in Revit. The certification enables you to showcase your abilities and also signals to potential employers that your skills have been validated. This type of experience typically comes from having worked with the software on a regular basis for at least 2 years, equivalent to approximately 400 hours (minimum) - 1200 hours (recommended), of real-world Autodesk software experience. The Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP) certifications exams can be taken at a Pearson VUE Testing Center or through OnVUE, Pearson VUE’s online proctored environment. Candidates are given 120 minutes to complete a certification exam and should review the testing center polices and requirements before scheduling. Ready to take the exam? Schedule to take the exam online or find a testing center near you on Pearsonvue.com/autodesk....

MR

Honestly, this course has been even beyond my expectations! I learned things that I even did not know that we can do in Revit! Revit has everything that designing a project needs!

GS
Jul 3, 2020

This course is really good ,it helps me a lot . I learned a new software from it and it help me to upgrade my skill without going to any academy and institute Thank you.

1 - 25 of 121 Reviews for Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep

By rajendra p c

May 3, 2020

Ii is the best online learning platform and gives command on revit architectural ,But hands trainindg required. Tq coursera

By Leonardo N

Apr 23, 2020

Great course to certify your current level of software knowledge, as well as learn and enhance the tools.

By Amina D

May 5, 2020

Good course, teaching a lot of useful commands and general understanding of the Revit aspects. Unfortunately, some of the Quiz questions lagging (even if the answer is correct it was showing that it is wrong). but it was my be 2 times. Some of videos did not provide clear answer for some of the quiz questions. However, overall course is really good!

By Jony A

Apr 26, 2020

It is one of the best online learning platforms to get better knowledge with variable certificate

By Salvador M B

Jun 26, 2020

It was short and concise. The base things you need to know in order to be considered a certified professional or to be ready to take the certification exam.

By Shataparna D

Jun 18, 2020

A complete & very convenient guidance for learning Revit.It was a great experience indeed.Hail to the Autodesk instructors!

By Bárbara S

Jun 7, 2020

Excelente curso, ayudó a mejorar mis habilidades utilizando Revit. Muy conforme con los videos y el proceso de aprendizaje.

By DILIP K S

Mar 16, 2020

By Narayan B

Jun 17, 2020

This course was really of intermediate level as I found myself struggling at times to get my knowledge of Revit design software correct. I reviewed the course material(video and practical solutions) more than once to answer the multiple choice questions and arrived at a good score. Having previously used this software for office work at a real estate company I am contented to be now certified by Coursera also.

By R. M S H

Jul 14, 2020

This was a great experience personally for me. Though I had experience in designing models in revit this program provide me such great knowledge which are not very familiar with most number of studemts such as documentation, work sharing, detail components and etc. So i highly recommend you to follow this course without any doubt. Cheers!!!!!

By Ana G

Nov 8, 2020

Comencé el curso teniendo casi que nada de experiencia con Revit, pero prestando mucha atención a los videos y resolviendo las prácticas, terminé con una noción muy amplia de las capacidades del programa. ¡Sería interesante una sección sobre atajos de teclado!

Muchas gracias por el curso.

By Marco A A O

Jun 9, 2020

El curso fué muy útil, aprendí muchas cosas en especial las herramientas que se tiene para hacer un trabajo profesional y con mejor manejo se tendrá cada trabajo en el menor tiempo posible.

By Mehrnoush R

Jun 1, 2020

By Gurpreet s

Jul 4, 2020

By Ricardo T Z

Aug 10, 2020

Excelentes ejercicios, pero debería tener un traductor en español o subtitulos en español, muchos términos no se traducen de la misma manera al español

By John P

Dec 2, 2020

THIS IS A GREAT COURSE. YOU WILL ENHANCE YOU MODELING AND DESIGNING SKILLS IN TERMS OF REVIT BECAUSE OF THIS COURSE! THANKS FOR THIS COURSE

By IVAN A R G

Aug 15, 2020

¡Es un gran curso! Bien estructurado y muy profesional. Es una gran introducción y guía para la certificación desde un enfoque básico

By KOMAL T

Jul 24, 2020

In this course I have learned many things about AutoCAD.Thank you to the organisers, instructor, Autodesk team and Coursera team.

By Naseer I

Oct 9, 2020

This is most brilliant platform to learn Revit in Detail .All the lecture and excise are very useful in professional life .

By Md A Q

Jun 7, 2020

This is a new way of learning for me. I appreciate this method and I hope, I can serve well by learning Revit...

By Anderson J F

This course helped me a lot to understand and work better with Revit. I'm going to make the certification test.

By Rodrigo R

Jun 29, 2020

Excelente curso de preparación. Tengo un nivel medio en el conocimiento de software y me pareció muy completo.

By Ifiokobong N A

May 16, 2020

I feel satisfied taking the course. The instructor is good at his job. I recommend this course to you.

By soledadmufi@gmail. c

Sep 13, 2020

me parecio super didactico y a pesar de estar en ingles, se puede seguir con un traductor facilmente.

By Dynah L

Dec 5, 2020

I've learned new techniques from this class that will surely be useful on my works. Thanks coursera!