Back to Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep by Autodesk

Prove to potential employers that you’re up to the task by becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional. This online course from Autodesk prepares you by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam. The video lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the Autodesk® Revit® Architecture software, including sections on modeling and materials, families, documentation, views, and Revit project management. In the course, you'll review advanced modeling architectural topics and work with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, stairs, columns, and rooms. You'll also gain an understanding of exam topics such as family categories and types, phases and design options, schedules, and worksharing. Brush up on selection sets, detail components, color schemes, levels and grids, and much more. About the Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam: The Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam is the recognized standard for measuring your architectural design skills and knowledge in Revit. The certification enables you to showcase your abilities and also signals to potential employers that your skills have been validated. This type of experience typically comes from having worked with the software on a regular basis for at least 2 years, equivalent to approximately 400 hours (minimum) - 1200 hours (recommended), of real-world Autodesk software experience. The Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP) certifications exams can be taken at a Pearson VUE Testing Center or through OnVUE, Pearson VUE’s online proctored environment. Candidates are given 120 minutes to complete a certification exam and should review the testing center polices and requirements before scheduling. Ready to take the exam? Schedule to take the exam online or find a testing center near you on Pearsonvue.com/autodesk....

MR

Jun 01, 2020

Honestly, this course has been even beyond my expectations! I learned things that I even did not know that we can do in Revit! Revit has everything that designing a project needs!

GS

Jul 04, 2020

This course is really good ,it helps me a lot . I learned a new software from it and it help me to upgrade my skill without going to any academy and institute Thank you.

1 - 25 of 77 Reviews for Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep

By rajendra p c

May 03, 2020

Ii is the best online learning platform and gives command on revit architectural ,But hands trainindg required. Tq coursera

By Leonardo N

Apr 23, 2020

Great course to certify your current level of software knowledge, as well as learn and enhance the tools.

By Jony A

Apr 26, 2020

It is one of the best online learning platforms to get better knowledge with variable certificate

By Amina D

May 05, 2020

Good course, teaching a lot of useful commands and general understanding of the Revit aspects. Unfortunately, some of the Quiz questions lagging (even if the answer is correct it was showing that it is wrong). but it was my be 2 times. Some of videos did not provide clear answer for some of the quiz questions. However, overall course is really good!

By Salvador M B

Jun 26, 2020

It was short and concise. The base things you need to know in order to be considered a certified professional or to be ready to take the certification exam.

By Shataparna D

Jun 18, 2020

A complete & very convenient guidance for learning Revit.It was a great experience indeed.Hail to the Autodesk instructors!

By DILIP K S

Mar 16, 2020

By Narayan B

Jun 17, 2020

This course was really of intermediate level as I found myself struggling at times to get my knowledge of Revit design software correct. I reviewed the course material(video and practical solutions) more than once to answer the multiple choice questions and arrived at a good score. Having previously used this software for office work at a real estate company I am contented to be now certified by Coursera also.

By R. M S H

Jul 14, 2020

This was a great experience personally for me. Though I had experience in designing models in revit this program provide me such great knowledge which are not very familiar with most number of studemts such as documentation, work sharing, detail components and etc. So i highly recommend you to follow this course without any doubt. Cheers!!!!!

By Marco A A O

Jun 09, 2020

El curso fué muy útil, aprendí muchas cosas en especial las herramientas que se tiene para hacer un trabajo profesional y con mejor manejo se tendrá cada trabajo en el menor tiempo posible.

By Mehrnoush R

Jun 01, 2020

By Gurpreet s

Jul 04, 2020

By KOMAL T

Jul 24, 2020

In this course I have learned many things about AutoCAD.Thank you to the organisers, instructor, Autodesk team and Coursera team.

By Bárbara S

Jun 07, 2020

Excelente curso, ayudó a mejorar mis habilidades utilizando Revit. Muy conforme con los videos y el proceso de aprendizaje.

By Md A Q

Jun 07, 2020

This is a new way of learning for me. I appreciate this method and I hope, I can serve well by learning Revit...

By Anderson J F

This course helped me a lot to understand and work better with Revit. I'm going to make the certification test.

By Rodrigo R

Jun 30, 2020

Excelente curso de preparación. Tengo un nivel medio en el conocimiento de software y me pareció muy completo.

By Ifiokobong N A

May 16, 2020

I feel satisfied taking the course. The instructor is good at his job. I recommend this course to you.

By Nayeli C B

Jul 14, 2020

Great course for learning and understanding all about Revit concepts in architectural modelling.

By Tania M

I really liked it! It goes trough several important topics and explains it in an easy way

By B M

Jun 17, 2020

the way of explaining is good and it needs to improve according to software improvement

By Angel M

Mar 09, 2020

Great course, you will learn new things if you aren't proficient with the software.

By Gabriel F d S

Jul 17, 2020

Really good and very useful even if you already know most of Revit Architecture.

By MAHESH K C L

Excellent Demonstration videos and learnt good things from Coursera and autodesk

By Md T

Jul 27, 2020

I am very glad to learn revit . It is very interesting and handy to use.