Back to Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep by Autodesk

Prove to potential employers that you’re up to the task by becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional. This online course from Autodesk prepares you by offering an overview of skills that match what is covered in the Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam. The video lessons are structured to match the exam’s objective domains and follow the typical workflow and features of the Autodesk® Revit® Architecture software, including sections on modeling and materials, families, documentation, views, and Revit project management. In the course, you'll review advanced modeling architectural topics and work with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, stairs, columns, and rooms. You'll also gain an understanding of exam topics such as family categories and types, phases and design options, schedules, and worksharing. Brush up on selection sets, detail components, color schemes, levels and grids, and much more. About the Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam: The Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design exam is the recognized standard for measuring your architectural design skills and knowledge in Revit. The certification enables you to showcase your abilities and also signals to potential employers that your skills have been validated. This type of experience typically comes from having worked with the software on a regular basis for at least 2 years, equivalent to approximately 400 hours (minimum) - 1200 hours (recommended), of real-world Autodesk software experience. The Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP) certifications exams can be taken at a Pearson VUE Testing Center or through OnVUE, Pearson VUE’s online proctored environment. Candidates are given 120 minutes to complete a certification exam and should review the testing center polices and requirements before scheduling. Ready to take the exam? Schedule to take the exam online or find a testing center near you on Pearsonvue.com/autodesk. Looking for more skill-building courses? Check out Autodesk’s additional learning resources to help with your learning journey: https://www.autodesk.com/learning...

MR

Honestly, this course has been even beyond my expectations! I learned things that I even did not know that we can do in Revit! Revit has everything that designing a project needs!

GS

Jul 3, 2020

This course is really good ,it helps me a lot . I learned a new software from it and it help me to upgrade my skill without going to any academy and institute Thank you.

26 - 50 of 177 Reviews for Autodesk Certified Professional: Revit for Architectural Design Exam Prep

By IVAN A R G

Aug 15, 2020

¡Es un gran curso! Bien estructurado y muy profesional. Es una gran introducción y guía para la certificación desde un enfoque básico

By KOMAL T

Jul 24, 2020

In this course I have learned many things about AutoCAD.Thank you to the organisers, instructor, Autodesk team and Coursera team.

By Naseer I

Oct 9, 2020

This is most brilliant platform to learn Revit in Detail .All the lecture and excise are very useful in professional life .

By Md A Q

Jun 7, 2020

This is a new way of learning for me. I appreciate this method and I hope, I can serve well by learning Revit...

By Anderson J F

This course helped me a lot to understand and work better with Revit. I'm going to make the certification test.

By Rodrigo R

Jun 29, 2020

Excelente curso de preparación. Tengo un nivel medio en el conocimiento de software y me pareció muy completo.

By ipek o

Dec 27, 2020

Very helpful and successful course.From beginning to the end it includes all the project details step by step

By liam l

Mar 17, 2021

Precise and to the point.

Learnt a few tricks here and there.

Definitely feel more confident .

Worth it. XD

By Ifiokobong A

May 16, 2020

I feel satisfied taking the course. The instructor is good at his job. I recommend this course to you.

By soledadmufi@gmail. c

Sep 13, 2020

me parecio super didactico y a pesar de estar en ingles, se puede seguir con un traductor facilmente.

By Dynah L

Dec 5, 2020

I've learned new techniques from this class that will surely be useful on my works. Thanks coursera!

By Bon D M

Nov 12, 2021

Very easy to follow course, and full of information, thank you for the opportunity to learn revit.

By Nayeli C B

Jul 14, 2020

Great course for learning and understanding all about Revit concepts in architectural modelling.

By Alohan H

Oct 24, 2020

This course is awesome, I knew nothing about revit architecture but this course has helped.

By jalal m

Feb 14, 2022

Taking this course,  has been a bless and a great experience for me . It's been an honor.

By VAIBHAV K

Sep 3, 2020

It covers all the things about it and now you just need more practice to upskill further.

By Tania M

I really liked it! It goes trough several important topics and explains it in an easy way

By Fatma G S

Jan 29, 2022

The course was very clear to understand and basic to get what exactly you need! Thanks..

By Cecilia A

Nov 29, 2020

Very well structured course. It's a complete Revit beginner course. I really suggest it.

By B M

Jun 17, 2020

the way of explaining is good and it needs to improve according to software improvement

By SILPA A P

Aug 6, 2020

this course was a thrilling experience for me and I enjoyed and learnt a lot of things

By Vanesa G V A

Dec 22, 2020

Súper completo, muy bien armado y claridad para una buena comprensión de los temas.

By Angel M

Mar 9, 2020

Great course, you will learn new things if you aren't proficient with the software.

By Thein H O

Jun 26, 2021

very good for Quiz program and lectures are good at teaching for families creation

By Gabriel F d S

Jul 17, 2020

Really good and very useful even if you already know most of Revit Architecture.