Back to AWS Fundamentals: Going Cloud-Native

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AWS Fundamentals: Going Cloud-Native by Amazon Web Services

This course will introduce you to Amazon Web Services (AWS) core services and infrastructure. Through demonstrations you'll learn how to use and configure AWS services to deploy and host a cloud-native application. Early in the course, your AWS instructors will discuss how the AWS cloud infrastructure is built, walk you through Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and Amazon Lightsail compute services. They'll also introduce you to networking on AWS, including how to set up Amazon Virtual Public Cloud (VPC) and different cloud storage options, including Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon Elastic File Service (EFS). Later in the course you'll learn about AWS Database services, such as Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Amazon DynomoDB. Your instructors will also walk you through how to monitor and scale you application on AWS using Amazon CloudWatch and Amazon EC2 Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and Auto Scaling. Lastly, you'll learn about security on AWS, as well as how to manage costs when using the AWS cloud platform. In this course, you won't be required to complete hands-on exercises, but we strongly suggest you take advantage of the AWS Free Tier to follow along as the instructors demonstrate the AWS services. Class forums will also allow you to ask questions and interact with AWS training instructors. After completing this course, you'll have the basic fundamentals to get started on AWS. This course has been developed by AWS, and is delivered by AWS technical instructors who teach cloud computing courses around the globe....

AD
Oct 12, 2020

This's really a good initiative to keep the peoples educated in the new technologies and thereby improve their knowledge. This also provides a great opportunity for the people to develop their career.

BD
Nov 25, 2019

Very good information about AWS services. however, it looks like a promotional program somehow. I think aws should add some lessons about comparing with other competitive services for a broader view.

76 - 100 of 2,295 Reviews for AWS Fundamentals: Going Cloud-Native

By Vinothkumar M

Dec 29, 2018

Beginner course with lot of basic concepts about AWS ranging from Infrastructure, Regions, Availabilty zones, Compute, Storage, Networking and Security, Monitoring and Scaling and Responsibility and Cost. Worth to take, if you are planing to get into the cloud.

By Ali H

Jul 11, 2020

AWS Fundamentals has helped me understand the different Cloud-based terminologies, how Amazon's Virtual private clouds work, and how we can use Auto-scaling to balance the loads and keep eye on cost and it's management. Instructors were also super cool :)

By Venugopal D

Apr 5, 2020

I highly recommend this course for AWS beginners to understand the cloud fundamentals and kick-start their cloud journey. I want to say thanks to the trainers - Allen, Morgan and Blaine for their excellent teaching methods which makes it more interesting!

By Yata R R

Dec 27, 2019

This course is good but not that much exciting because it deals with all the theory part instead that was also interesting some what and eventually i have got some basic knowledge on AWS any person can learn this concept. For me this concept was too easy.

By Tarun R

Sep 20, 2020

really enjoyed learning here , all the 3 faculties are best that they made very easy such complex concepts , the quiz helped alot in tracking myself and the lab part was superb..going to enroll next course in this series....i want to thanks the faulties.

By Vinay R R

Jul 2, 2020

This course very very useful to have prior knowledge about AWS and its most-used services. The mentors are so amazing, they have explained so lively and interactive hats-off. I loved the way they gave a real-life example of how the services can be used.

By Omkar J N

Dec 9, 2019

Awesome course!!!. I really enjoyed the course.The Instructors keeps you engaged till the end.I never felt bored for single second.All basics of AWS are covered and I am happy i learn a lot through this course.It was a fun learn experience .Thank You

By Saiyam b

Jun 18, 2020

If you are a Cloud Beginner, I would recommend this course because it gives you a perfect explanation to all services and covered all theoretical part, I really enjoyed solving quizzes and reading the description of each and every AWS services

By Jay K S

Aug 22, 2020

Best course to understand the fundamentals of AWS. I would recommend you to use the free tire along with the tutorials to gain practical knowledge which is also recommended in the course. Overall it is the best course to get started with AWS.

By Srinivasan K

Jul 23, 2020

Best course and the most efficient way to learn AWS cloud technology from AWS experts. All the components of AWS are well presented with live demonstrations by the faculty pool.

It's an enriching learning experience...to become AWS consultant

By Abdul M A A

Oct 7, 2020

So far I have learnt is really useful and made me understand the basic structure of AWS cloud computing. The teaching way of Blaine & Morgan is awesome that helps us to catch the concepts easily.

Thanks to All AWS team for your support.

By TEJAL P

Jun 30, 2020

Hello , I am tejal

Amazon web service course is very helpful course .

I liked the way the trainers teach us .

And the information given by the course is nice and the explanation done is excellent .

And online course help me very much .

By Oswaldo B

Aug 26, 2019

Really good and dynamic course of AWS basics, with experts that you can tell know what they are talking about and are fluent in transmitting that information. Recommended to anyone that want to start learning about AWS technologies

By Stephanie M L R

Feb 15, 2021

I like the course very much, but is a sad because I can't take the others 4 courses because I don't have a premium pass :(

I wish you successful courses and more students with desire to lears

God bless yous

Regards from Costa Rica :D

By Ratheesh N

Aug 13, 2020

This course provides what exactly is AWS and helps understand the different nomenclatures used. Gives insight into what all different services AWS provides. Highly recommend to others who are looking to understand what AWS is.

By MD. A S

Jul 14, 2020

Well. It was awesome course to start learning about amazon web services and modern cloud computing offerings. Some area of lecture is still fuzzy though, but i hope those areas might be clearer when i take more advance course.

By SHUBHAM S K S (

Jul 12, 2020

Blaine and Morgan were awesome instructor, they make learning fun and easy to understand each and every concept. I had also completed this course on AWS Training platform but this one on coursera is way more awesome and fun.

By Imesha I

Aug 13, 2020

The course contents covered the AWS products in a very basic way which was really great for me since I am a beginner. And loved how the delivery was done, very entertaining, and easily understood. Love the Lizard friend :D

By Muhammad A

Aug 25, 2020

It was an excellent course with working example and taught by those who really know its depths. I liked short video format and to the point delivery of content. I am eager about more advance courses on AWS. Thanks Coursera

By Hassanadjer M

Oct 24, 2020

This is my first time taking online course. I thought it will make me bored but when I started the course I learn something about the AWS cloud. This is very useful course to know more about using cloud for your websites.

By John U

Aug 30, 2020

This course givens a good overview of AWS, its purpose and the technologies behind it. It brings a learner up to speed on the benefits, capabilities and limitations that they can use to begin harnessing the power of AWS.

By Martin P

Mar 23, 2020

Great and easy overview of all the main blocks of Cloud computing through the services of AWS. As a non-technical person it was easy to follow and useful to learn more about key concepts such as load balancing, security.

By Alireza G L

Feb 6, 2020

During this course, with conceptual and practical explanations, I was able to get enough information about AWS, its architecture, and its application.

Thank you very much for all the masters and producers of this course.

By ben f I

Apr 7, 2020

I liked the course how it designed , the explanation was very clear and simple the most thing that I liked that how the instructor start designing and explaining the architecture and showing how to build it in the lab .

By Akanksha B

May 3, 2020

Blaine and Morgan are fun and engaging. The videos are just the right length so as to not lose focus. They material is explained extremely well. There is no unnecessary info. The demo lectures are also very effective