Back to Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning by Amazon Web Services

Machine learning (ML) is one of the fastest growing areas in technology and a highly sought after skillset in today’s job market. The World Economic Forum states the growth of artificial intelligence (AI) could create 58 million net new jobs in the next few years, yet it’s estimated that currently there are 300,000 AI engineers worldwide, but millions are needed. This means there is a unique and immediate opportunity for you to get started with learning the essential ML concepts that are used to build AI applications – no matter what your skill levels are. Learning the foundations of ML now, will help you keep pace with this growth, expand your skills and even help advance your career. This course will teach you how to get started with AWS Machine Learning. Key topics include: Machine Learning on AWS, Computer Vision on AWS, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) on AWS. Each topic consists of several modules deep-diving into variety of ML concepts, AWS services as well as insights from experts to put the concepts into practice....

VV
Jun 6, 2020

Demonstration is very fast and in week five one video is 70 minutes long. It can be divided in to several short videos. Seeing a long video is creating a boredom. Otherwise it is a very nice course.

AN
Apr 12, 2020

The course materials and lecture delivery was just one of a kind,I have learnt a complete skill on Machine Learning and its Algorithms.I hope this will lead me towards a next level of Data science.

126 - 150 of 1,463 Reviews for Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning

By Yohanes G

May 7, 2020

It gives brief overview on AWS AI-related services and how to combine them with other services (database, serverless, etc). It also explain a lot of real-word use cases

By Venkat s c p

Apr 24, 2020

It is very very helpful to studens first i was think these course is better or not for us

once i stared the course my mind so concentrate on the course vedios

By Ambekar P R

Apr 21, 2020

AWS is a good platform for learning about Amazons various openings in the field of technology and science. I learned about AI as well as DL and ML in detail. good <3

By Moshood L

Apr 6, 2020

Very good course I have learnt a lot of new things in Machine learning

The course content was excellent and the labs are in step by step which makes it be very easy

By M G

Jun 23, 2020

This courses me lots of info. How to work AI, ML, DL work, and also understand the basic knowledge about this career. and I'm also looking to make a profession.

By Sujeet K V

I warm regards to all of the tutors. They have taught every point about the topic that helps me to easier to understand about whole AWS Machine Learning Course.

By Joseph G

Jun 23, 2020

i am very happy with coursera for making me realize my dream , they have a well organised and dedicated Tutors. i recommend any other person to do the course.

By Alghifari M D

Great explanation and content, but it needs practical assessment. I hope AWS can provide a temporary account to try on their console as their instructor did.

By Mohammad D

Jul 16, 2020

Perfect course to start with ML deployment on AWS. I am really boosted by this course. Hopefully, I will recommend this course to everyone at my University.

By swethasastry

Thank you for the Knowledge shared . Really very useful and interesting to learn. it really helped a lot during this time of covid able to learn and achieve

By madhuri g

Excellent course... By learning this course I have boosted up my knowledge and made much more confident that I can us my knowledge effiently and work well.

By Sudeep J

Oct 30, 2019

Great intro to Machine learning algorithms. Loved the course taught on BlazingText since it gave me insight into Glue, S3, costs and a wholistic view of ML

By Sparsh R

May 18, 2021

The course is very good all the algorithms and concepts have been deeply explained by all instructors along with use cases and application based projects.

By VISHAL K K

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to learn and expand my understanding of what is AWS. I really enjoyed it a lot. Thanks, Professors and colleagues!

By PANDIPATI P

May 27, 2021

The Course is very nice and better try to reduce the duration of the Videos. Thank You. I hope I learnt something from this course. Thank You Soo Much.

By sayeekumar s

Apr 21, 2020

About the Various COmponents of AWS and their machine learning features and how they are used for satisfying a customer or an organizations requirement

By Yash S

Apr 9, 2020

The course is very informative and give the basics of machine learning and how aws uses machine learning for various services like amazon rekongition.

By Daniel E

Dec 19, 2019

This course represents a valuable first step toward more advanced courses where hands-on practice using coding notebook and AWS tools are emphasized.

By SOUMYADIP D

I'm very happy that I learn machine learning free of cost .

Thanks Coursera

By ZAKRIA A W

Jul 8, 2020

it was great a

lesson and experience to get start AWS machine learning. great thanks to coursera and its team for providing us such opportunity.

By PRATEEK B

great course , i learn a lot in this course i am very thamkfull to my college KIET group of institution to give us this platfrom free to learn.

By Goutham S

May 7, 2020

It really helped me to know the deep insights of Machine Learning through AWS. Every instructor explained the concept with a good presentation.

By Diego F

Apr 22, 2020

It was a great introduction to AWS Machine Learning, it gives a whole picture of how it works and how can you apply it to your own ML project.

By Syed Y A

Apr 11, 2020

I am a mechanical engineering student ,so i haven't studied ML before. But AWS makes it so easy and clear to understand by there services.

By Daksh N

Jun 23, 2020

This course is absolutely fantastic. In this course, you'll get deep knowledge about AWS and can enhance your skill in Amazon Web Services.