Back to Basic Skills in Constructive Communication

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Basic Skills in Constructive Communication by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University

4.4

Insufficiently developed skills in constructive communication lead to misunderstandings and conflicts between employees and managers. As a result, effectiveness of business processes, project work and the quality of services are reduced. This applies to any team and organization, and in a broad sense - to society as a whole. The course will help to: • Improve interaction with people around - increase its effectiveness • Learn to formulate and communicate your thoughts and ideas more clearly, be heard • Accelerate routine processes (due to the ability to set tasks clearly and improved interaction with colleagues) • Improve personal relationships • Improve climate/atmosphere of the team environment (business) • Improve negotiation skills (both at home and at work) Who is this course for? Employed people of 21-45 years who have the professional and personal need to take such a course. For those who appreciate the opportunity of not wasting time on offline meetings. • Those who constantly interact with people and in their professional context (in their team, with other departments, negotiations), and in interpersonal terms. • For those who feel a stagnation in their careers and understand that for further advancement they lack soft skills. • For top managers, heads of departments and middle-level managers who want to improve the effectiveness of their teams and their interaction with other departments. • For employees who feel that they cannot reach out to their managers and, therefore, feel uncomfortable. • For start-up entrepreneurs who want to build their business more thoughtfully in the field of working with employees....

K

Sep 15, 2020

its really good....\n\nNd its important for our skills

YN

It is a Excellent course we can learn so much by this

1 - 18 of 18 Reviews for Basic Skills in Constructive Communication

By Yoga N N

It is a Excellent course we can learn so much by this

By sahithi R

its really good....

Nd its important for our skills

By Pavani S

good coures

By PANIDAPU H C

Aug 25, 2020

I LIKE THIS COURSE VERY MUCH.I HAVE LEARNED A LOT AND I HAVE LEARNED WHAT TYPES OF COMMUNICATIONS ARE THERE.I HAVE LEARNED RELATIONAL SHIP LEVEL AND EMOTIONAL LEVEL AND BASIC THREE LEVELS OF COMMUNICATION THEY ARE-IN BETWEEN,EGOCENTRIC,CONSTRUCTIVE COMMUNICATION.I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE INSTRUCTOR AND THE COURSERA TEAM FOR PROVIDING THIS COURSE.

By Rani K

By Lakshmi P

Exallent

By Vijay d

Sep 18, 2020

Good

By suri t

Sep 13, 2020

good

By jhansi l

Sep 15, 2020

I am really very delighted to have this course as I gained much more confidence in my communication and the tracker really helped me to improve my habits that is which are to be kept-stopped-started. So I thank course era.

By satti p s r

nice

By Divya K

Sep 17, 2020

This course is very important to us tq so much

By Nittala S N

Sep 15, 2020

Good

By Kevin A

Sep 16, 2020

Course is not engaging and the quiz questions are unclear. I want to ask for clarification on the quiz questions, as the way they are worded leads multiple interpretations.

By Keerthi h c