Back to Basic Skills in Constructive Communication

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Basic Skills in Constructive Communication by Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University

Insufficiently developed skills in constructive communication lead to misunderstandings and conflicts between employees and managers. As a result, effectiveness of business processes, project work and the quality of services are reduced. This applies to any team and organization, and in a broad sense - to society as a whole. The course will help to: • Improve interaction with people around - increase its effectiveness • Learn to formulate and communicate your thoughts and ideas more clearly, be heard • Accelerate routine processes (due to the ability to set tasks clearly and improved interaction with colleagues) • Improve personal relationships • Improve climate/atmosphere of the team environment (business) • Improve negotiation skills (both at home and at work) Who is this course for? Employed people of 21-45 years who have the professional and personal need to take such a course. For those who appreciate the opportunity of not wasting time on offline meetings. • Those who constantly interact with people and in their professional context (in their team, with other departments, negotiations), and in interpersonal terms. • For those who feel a stagnation in their careers and understand that for further advancement they lack soft skills. • For top managers, heads of departments and middle-level managers who want to improve the effectiveness of their teams and their interaction with other departments. • For employees who feel that they cannot reach out to their managers and, therefore, feel uncomfortable. • For start-up entrepreneurs who want to build their business more thoughtfully in the field of working with employees....

Dec 6, 2020

It was really a great learning of constructive communication. I gained a lot of knowledge on how to positively critice. And how to speak in constructive way. Thank you so much.

PS
Sep 22, 2020

Had a great experience in this course as it was very useful and experiencing

1 - 25 of 37 Reviews for Basic Skills in Constructive Communication

By Nandini N

Sep 13, 2020

It is a Excellent course we can learn so much by this

By sahithi R

its really good....

Nd its important for our skills

By SUGEERTHI.A.V

Dec 6, 2020

By Pavani S

Sep 17, 2020

good coures

By Catie D

May 4, 2021

I really enjoyed this course! I found the instructors method of communicating to be very easy to understand and follow. I have already benefited from the course by undoing some bad communication habits I've made in my life to using clarification and calming tactics to succeed in the overall goal of having constructive communication with others. Thank you, Olaf!

By PANIDAPU H C

Aug 25, 2020

I LIKE THIS COURSE VERY MUCH.I HAVE LEARNED A LOT AND I HAVE LEARNED WHAT TYPES OF COMMUNICATIONS ARE THERE.I HAVE LEARNED RELATIONAL SHIP LEVEL AND EMOTIONAL LEVEL AND BASIC THREE LEVELS OF COMMUNICATION THEY ARE-IN BETWEEN,EGOCENTRIC,CONSTRUCTIVE COMMUNICATION.I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE INSTRUCTOR AND THE COURSERA TEAM FOR PROVIDING THIS COURSE.

By Jerby L

Oct 28, 2020

What a great course on constructive communication! I learned a lot. What I appreciate the most is the discussion on giving effective feedback that will help the person in the future as well as the discussion on emotions and how to deal with it. Thanks for this course!

By Sebastian F

Nov 18, 2020

Great course. I am positively surprised about the practical relevance. During my studies, I worked for a technology group from America and was able to apply some of my knowledge in day-to-day business.

By Priya S

Sep 23, 2020

Had a great experience in this course as it was very useful and experiencing

By Ciccio T

Jan 13, 2021

A great insight on the topic

By Aparna G

Sep 20, 2020

useful

By Vijay d

Sep 18, 2020

Good

By suri t

Sep 13, 2020

good

By jhansi l

Sep 15, 2020

I am really very delighted to have this course as I gained much more confidence in my communication and the tracker really helped me to improve my habits that is which are to be kept-stopped-started. So I thank course era.