Back to Digital Transformation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Transformation by BCG

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global management experts, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization...

GS
Nov 11, 2019

The course gives good examples and is useful for the own Company. I could understand much better why several decision were taken. Amane should very detailed and easy tounderstand (even for foreigners)

LD
Feb 14, 2021

One of the most detailed courses I've studied here in Coursera. I never thought that Digital Transformation would be that broad encompassing multiple fields from Business Strategy to Design Thinking.

151 - 175 of 1,219 Reviews for Digital Transformation

By pdciampa

Nov 19, 2020

Very comphrensive overview on the key topics which need to be addressed when undertaking a digital transformation effort. A good set of frameworks\approaches is provided to be applied to own needs. I enjoyed the interviews, well reflecting the contents of the lectures.

By Arjun V

Jul 26, 2020

Very well structured course touching upon all the points of Digital Transformation. Also, superbly delivered by UVA and BCG teams along with informational interviews. Right mix of Academic and Industrial knowledge. Loved it and would apply it and recommend it for sure!

By Arafat I

This course taught me different technological impacts that I never felt was possible. I learned that learning different Softwares cannot make a better decision-maker but understanding and investing in better visionary decision making can create an impact for my career,

By Matthew E

Jan 16, 2020

Course was very engaging. I learned something new with every module. Mini assessments ensured retention and quizzes were great at brining it all together. Instructors and guests were very informed and attached a way to apply each concept and idea to a real environment.

By Patrick O M

Feb 10, 2021

I appreciated the holistic approach on explaining step by step how digital transformation takes place, starting with historical and empirical theories to implementation on important case, armed with an understanding of design thinking frameworks and agile methodology.

By Gürkan Ç

Jul 8, 2020

Hi,

I am happy to take this course. It is very unique experience to learn from both BCG and Business School perspective. With the given business cases it has become more realistic and capturing. Thanks to the readings that will deepen our understanding.

Kind Regards

By AKHANDPRATAP S

Jun 7, 2020

Dear Friends, I have done many online courses but this course is unique in many ways. I will suggest everyone having some knowledge of English and Internet to do this, as it will transform your thinking process. Thanks, Aman for the best explanations and examples.

By Lachin M

Feb 17, 2021

Quite useful course. It not only discuss the trends for Digital Transformation but also provide a Framework to decode how to implement them in an organization to be imbedded in the daily processes and the routines of the organization rather than having a new silo

By Ingrid H

May 10, 2018

Highly recommended. With finishing the course I feel gaining on transformation processes which are occuring by digitalization. I felt lost, didn't understand what was going on and now I am happy to understand the matter. Thank you for this well structured course!

By RAFAEL G D

Apr 12, 2020

It is a very clever approximation to new trends of Digital Transformation. The teachers and the contains are clear, friendly but serious and deeper. I recommend this course to everyone who wants learning about the immediate changes which will happen in business.

By Mohit J

May 7, 2020

This course is designed very well. I am going to entered in week 3 & I start seeing things differently. I mean people might say that the growth of XYZ industry has become stagnated but no it's the Digital Transformation requirement for that particular industry.

By Victoria E F O

Aug 29, 2020

Gracias por los aportes que nos han realizado. Adicional adquiri muchos conocimientos, me ampliaron la mente y todos los aspectos a tener presente para lo digital. Lo mas importante es que no solo es digitar procesos. sino que hay que involucrar a los clientes

By Bhushan S

Jan 25, 2019

This is a truly value adding course. For people who are looking to transition to the transformation role or are already involved in the same, I would highly recommend this. By learning a very well structured approach, the probability of success will be high.

By Bruce F

Jan 11, 2021

Excellent course to give an extensive view of the context, key elements and considerations for Digital Transformation. Contains great examples, delivered with good pace and variety, and a mix of interesting and relatable topics. Would definitely recommend.

By Abdul J C

Very informative and insightful course, this course takes you through a complete journey of transformation starting from scientific causes and historical facts till revolutionary trends and how organizations may start to transform their business digitally!

By Luis E M M

Jul 31, 2020

Es un curso muy bueno y bastante completo para entender a cabalidad lo que significa la Transformación Digital y los elementos clave para lograr su implementación. El framework propuesto es una gran ayuda pues tiene un enfoque integral y bien concatenado.

By SEBASTIAN C Y

Excelente curso, creo que los temas que abordaron son las tendencias actuales y van a enfocar muchísimo mi entendimiento del ecosistema tecnológico y como deben construirse las estrategias en función de participar activamente en la Transformación Digital.

By Juan M B

May 9, 2019

Muy completo, me gusto mucho! Implicó un esfuerzo y concentración para seguir los diferentes temas pero fueron muy claros en la presentación. El examen en ingles a veces confundía ciertas interpretaciones pero pude avanzar sin problemas. Muy recomendable!

By Pedro G

Mar 18, 2019

Great course, I was tired of having all tech vendors coming up with their biased interpretations of digital transformation. This course settles the basics in a solid, clear way and identifies the key ingredients required for having a successful process!

By E. M R

Apr 26, 2020

I loved this course and looked forward to each and every module! The content is informative, organized and highly-applicable. The course offers real-world frameworks and guides for any business to start its journey into digital transformation. Thank you!

By Meekam K M

Aug 11, 2020

The best online course I have sat through in a long while. The quality of the video presentations, expert interviews and case studies all met and exceeded my expectations. I will be back to Coursera and its partners for more qualitative online learning.

By Aldo Z

Jul 8, 2020

Clear explanation of new technologies and how they are impacting the business world. How adoption of new technologies to accelerate growth can be challenging. Introduced high level ideas on how to drive Digital Transformation and how to avoid pitfalls.

By Mario S d S

Feb 19, 2020

Rich content and clear exposition of the themes. The course's structure offers broad opportunity to the students to compare the material and ideas with the practical life. Highly recommended for those who want to start the digital disruption journey.

By Abhishek P

Oct 14, 2020

Great learning experience packed with interviews, examples all helping us to understand the concept of Digital Transformation.

Module 4 is a right mixture helping us with the framework and the mindset required to go about with Digital Transformation

By apurva k

Aug 1, 2019

I have had the great time listening to all the lectures because it was put forth with suitable examples and in very sorted way. I have explored the actual focus areas in digital world and their significances with the help of this course. Thank you.