Back to Graph Analytics for Big Data

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Graph Analytics for Big Data by University of California San Diego

4.2

Want to understand your data network structure and how it changes under different conditions? Curious to know how to identify closely interacting clusters within a graph? Have you heard of the fast-growing area of graph analytics and want to learn more? This course gives you a broad overview of the field of graph analytics so you can learn new ways to model, store, retrieve and analyze graph-structured data. After completing this course, you will be able to model a problem into a graph database and perform analytical tasks over the graph in a scalable manner. Better yet, you will be able to apply these techniques to understand the significance of your data sets for your own projects....

KM

Dec 17, 2017

Got an amazing introduction to Graph Analytics in Big Data. Technical issues with Neo4J made this course a little more challenging than necessary. But the introduction to Spark GraphX was invaluable.

JT

Oct 26, 2016

This course was excellent as an introduction to Graph Analytics and using Neo4j. Not only did I learn a lot, I've been given tasks related to what I've learned in this course after finishing it.

26 - 50 of 160 Reviews for Graph Analytics for Big Data

By Juan C H

Jul 27, 2017

Excellent content too condensed though for the period of time. I

By Kevin M

By Ismail A I

May 21, 2017

Excellent course to get acquainted with the Graps

By Ian M

Mar 29, 2017

Great hands on examples! Really enjoyed the Neo4j and GraphX Hands On

By LaKeisha W

Nov 02, 2016

I enjoyed this course and learned a great deal.

By Catherine D

May 04, 2017

Thanks to this program, I was able to obtain a job as a data scientist in a big data environment. I built a graphical database using neo4j, which no one else at my workplace had thought to do. I really appreciate the training I got through this specialization.

By Jose A B A

Jul 02, 2017

Bastante interesante las bases de datos gráficas.

By Ali A

Mar 17, 2018

Interesting course

By sandeep p

Mar 07, 2018

Great class..simple and useful information.

By Sanket C

Oct 12, 2017

Simple representation of ideas helped me to understand complicated concepts.

By Cheol-jin K

Nov 11, 2017

From theory to practice, it was a practical lesson.

By Hamada I M

Aug 08, 2017

very good

By Taha H M

Feb 12, 2018

Amazing instructors.

By Paolo M

Oct 09, 2016

This course allowed me to understand graph theory, evaluate graph properties, analitics and routing algorithms. In addition it introduces to neo4j and graphx, that are valuable software platforms for analyzing graphs

By Ben W

Jan 17, 2017

Not so easy, but well worth it!

By Fernando M

Jul 25, 2017

Excellent course, and the hands on were very challenging and illustrative.

By Akshay V

Jul 17, 2017

The Course was amazing. It was very much helpful in getting the insights and developed my skills in analyzing the data using Graphs. Thank You Coursera and UC, San Diego Team.

By Suresh K P

Dec 16, 2017

Excellent course to understand the data and show the graphs to the end users

By David d

Apr 06, 2018

Really enjoyed the Neo4j module. I would have liked to explore and have feedback for analysis that I am interested in exploring. It would be great to have direct contact with instructors. The last module was a lot of copying and pasting code that I feel will be extremely difficult to retain. Not sure what the purpose was.

By Seyed H M

Jun 03, 2017

I enjoyed a lot specially with the additional materials, giving insight to more in-depth concepts. I guess similar approach would help enrich the course if the course could also provide some basics of Scala so that we do not just copy and paste the commands. I am a programmer myself, but scripts like Scala have their own's very special culture that one has to adapt to it. It is not like Java or C++ which are easier to follow.

By Jorge A G O

Sep 17, 2016

Nice love it.... the best in bigdata

By Gregory S

Dec 17, 2017

This course is very interesting and well done. Thank you.

By Jamal A

May 11, 2017

Great course to get familiar with graph data, graph big data, and query languages in graph data.

By Sabawoon S

Feb 15, 2018

Excellent information and quite condensed. Since it is not examined, its ok for it to be condensed, for future reference we know where to get the information.

By Ankur K

Oct 19, 2016

Good Course to get introduced to Graph Analytics , Neo4j, Cypher Graph Query Language , GraphX through Spark. Really enjoyed hands-on exercises