Back to Graph Analytics for Big Data

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Graph Analytics for Big Data by University of California San Diego

4.3

Want to understand your data network structure and how it changes under different conditions? Curious to know how to identify closely interacting clusters within a graph? Have you heard of the fast-growing area of graph analytics and want to learn more? This course gives you a broad overview of the field of graph analytics so you can learn new ways to model, store, retrieve and analyze graph-structured data. After completing this course, you will be able to model a problem into a graph database and perform analytical tasks over the graph in a scalable manner. Better yet, you will be able to apply these techniques to understand the significance of your data sets for your own projects....

KM

Dec 17, 2017

Got an amazing introduction to Graph Analytics in Big Data. Technical issues with Neo4J made this course a little more challenging than necessary. But the introduction to Spark GraphX was invaluable.

JT

Oct 26, 2016

This course was excellent as an introduction to Graph Analytics and using Neo4j. Not only did I learn a lot, I've been given tasks related to what I've learned in this course after finishing it.

101 - 125 of 196 Reviews for Graph Analytics for Big Data

By Joren Z

Aug 09, 2017

Seems to give a great high-level overview of graphs; I learned many terms and concepts about graph analysis. I also liked the hands-on-experience with neo4j---its SQL-like syntax makes it quite easy to pick up the basics.

By Tariq A

Dec 27, 2019

I have learned a lot from the course and this is the fifth of my specialization and I am absolutely sure that I can apply everything I have learned in the course to solve big data graph usability problems.

By Ricardo L C T

Jun 14, 2017

the content is difficult to understand. the explanation and instructors are very good. I think that the Graph content itself is complex. congratulations anyway. I think you guys made the possible best.

By Kshitij D

May 23, 2020

The course content is pretty good but the instructions provided are not up to the mark nor are they updated hence I personally faced a lot of troubles during my time of completion

By Simon B C

Apr 03, 2020

Generally a good course. However, the last week was just a "look and follow" week. The only thing I take from this week is that things are possible with Spark, but that's it.

By Federico A G C

Nov 11, 2016

Very good material, very good Neo4j hands on for new comers. The critique goes to the coverage of GraphX hands on which, at least to me, is not explained clear enough

By John C

Dec 09, 2018

Graphs are quite interesting and in many cases offer a better representation than relational databases.

One can gain lots of insights looking at graphs.

By Shubhradeep B

Sep 22, 2019

very large and to some extent too informative in nature. requires full time classes to understand these concepts specially last parts.

By Álvaro G C

Jun 19, 2017

a course focused on enhance basic skills supported with very good tools. If you want to learn, this course will be as good as you work

By freddy a

May 07, 2017

A good topic to continue building upon big data with Graphs, however Week 5 needs some more understandable examples and exercises.

By Othmane B

Feb 20, 2017

Very interesting class, large applications possibilities, unfortunately the hands on machine wont work properly

By Aviad K

Dec 31, 2019

Skims the subject in some cases but overall very good, I enjoyed the Neo4J class it was very informative

By Chandrakanth B

Dec 07, 2019

In this phase i could able to know analytics how it is helping big data and it's graph analysis.

By Paras M

Dec 31, 2017

Great Course and Lot of learning.Best part was the detailed description and explanation of Neo4j

By Nicolas I

May 10, 2017

It started well, but it became a little hard when Java came in. Apart from that, it was great.

By Vilhelm v E

Mar 14, 2020

Nice course! Really nice lectures but the labs could have been a little more challenging.

By Anthony W U

Mar 22, 2017

Displaying handson queries graphically would make it more appealing as it was in Neo4j

By Gabriel T

Feb 09, 2018

Very sound course with lots of information to digest. Just enough for "lift-off".

By Petch C

Apr 21, 2020

hand on is quite hard and need a lot of installation such as cloudera.

By Kun Z

May 10, 2017

Very good project! Hopefully it will be helpful in my future career!

By Efendi

May 22, 2017

Suggest to remove the peer-grade assessment as it could be bias :)

By Anant K

Feb 07, 2019

Can be improved further by including rigorous Hands-on exercises

By Adam G

Dec 21, 2018

Within the usual pedagogical standards, it is a very good course

By Prospero-Martin R

Sep 01, 2018

I really enjoyed learning graph analytics, great course!

By Juan J R M

Aug 26, 2017

It's really long and we need more practical examples