Back to Big History: Connecting Knowledge

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Big History: Connecting Knowledge by Macquarie University

We currently face unprecedented challenges on a global scale. These problems do not neatly fall into disciplines. They are complicated, complex, and connected. Join us on this epic journey of 13.8 billion years starting at the Big Bang and travelling through time all the way to the future. Discover the connections in our world, the power of collective learning, how our universe and our world has evolved from incredible simplicity to ever-increasing complexity. Experience our modern scientific origin story through Big History and discover the important links between past, current, and future events. You will find two different types of lectures. ‘Zooming In’ lectures from multiple specialists enable you to understand key concepts through the lens of different disciplines, whilst David Christian's ‘Big History Framework’ lectures provide the connective overview for a journey through eight thresholds of Big History....

SA
Jul 1, 2020

I absolutely LOVED Big History! It's so interesting and insightful!! I highly recommend everyone to take this course, you will learn a lot about the world! Thank you Professor Christian and Baker!! :)

BG
Jan 6, 2016

Finally! A creation myth based on evidence and multiple scientific disciplines for all humans is here! The time for stories based on speculation and superstition for the chosen group is finally over.

301 - 325 of 423 Reviews for Big History: Connecting Knowledge

By Mayur M M

Jul 30, 2016

everyone should do it.....

By Miriam P S

Jun 27, 2016

Excellent in all respects.

By Yuda P A S

Dec 31, 2020

This course is verry good

By Mildred G

Mar 19, 2016

I am enjoying the course.

By Laura W

Aug 9, 2020

the best course so far!!

By Cornelia N