Back to Big History: Connecting Knowledge

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Big History: Connecting Knowledge by Macquarie University

We currently face unprecedented challenges on a global scale. These problems do not neatly fall into disciplines. They are complicated, complex, and connected. Join us on this epic journey of 13.8 billion years starting at the Big Bang and travelling through time all the way to the future. Discover the connections in our world, the power of collective learning, how our universe and our world has evolved from incredible simplicity to ever-increasing complexity. Experience our modern scientific origin story through Big History and discover the important links between past, current, and future events. You will find two different types of lectures. ‘Zooming In’ lectures from multiple specialists enable you to understand key concepts through the lens of different disciplines, whilst David Christian's ‘Big History Framework’ lectures provide the connective overview for a journey through eight thresholds of Big History....

SA
Jul 1, 2020

I absolutely LOVED Big History! It's so interesting and insightful!! I highly recommend everyone to take this course, you will learn a lot about the world! Thank you Professor Christian and Baker!! :)

BG
Jan 6, 2016

Finally! A creation myth based on evidence and multiple scientific disciplines for all humans is here! The time for stories based on speculation and superstition for the chosen group is finally over.

401 - 410 of 410 Reviews for Big History: Connecting Knowledge

By Md. R H

Apr 27, 2020

Good, thanks for the opportunity :)

By Robert S

Apr 19, 2016

Great ideas. Great course.

By ADITYA R K

Oct 13, 2020

It is a very good course

By Tsambikos P

May 25, 2017

very good lessons!!

By Julio C N P

Mar 20, 2019

i like big history

By Atul P

Sep 16, 2020

Great course it really broaden my perspective and my vision and my ability to connect several of the inter -disciplinary fields !!

By Paolo S

Dec 18, 2015

The history of the universe, mainkind and the future in 6 weeks. A very short introduction but a good idea

By John j c

Aug 17, 2020

I do not turning in a paper is fair since i am not getting college credit for this course

By Kiran M

Jun 13, 2020

this is very good course to increase our knowledge about history

By aneli h