Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

DG
Oct 10, 2018

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

AA
Dec 19, 2019

126 - 150 of 1,878 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By mark n

Dec 15, 2018

Very good introduction. There were some sections where information was presented without any detail on "why" things are done a certain way, just "how" they are done, and it would have been nice to learn why as well. But overall very good course.

By swati s m

Jun 10, 2020

This is the best course as compared to other courses on coursera. I have learned so much in this course. and 101% this will help a lot in my future to be a good employee. Thank you so much search for such a greate course. please keep teaching us.

By Srinath B

Aug 19, 2020

This course provides a good knowledge of Bootstrap and its various components of web development practically. Doing this course would be beneficial for anyone who wants to be a Web developer. Nicely structured course work and must give it a try.

By Muthukumar K

Jan 13, 2020

Basically I am a backend developer, having very less knowledge in basic HTML. The trainer Mr. Jogesh muppala taught me very well from the basics itself. Now I have learned and practiced almost all the necessary concepts of bootstrap. Thankyou .

By Sumit D

Apr 18, 2020

Excellent course and covers all the topics very efficiently. Apart from that, the professor does have a very good quality of teaching and convincing. Assignments were one of the best parts, which helps the learner to test their understanding.

By Anzar A M

Dec 28, 2020

Hahah Loved the course. I was annoyed by few issues such as depreciated packages in npm, but overall enjoyed the slides, thought assignments challenged me well, and enjoyed the few chuckles Prof Muppala inserted through out the coursework!

By Rishi D S

May 13, 2020

Really good course. I had used BootStrap before, but did not have a good grasp on it. Thanks to Mr. Muppala, now I am confident enough to work on real projects. Also I learned efficient use of git from this course, which I did not earlier.

By Rex O O

Oct 13, 2017

One thing i love so much about his courses is that he is always active and present in forums to answer questions unlike Michigan University i asked a question for more than a month no response and his method of calm explanations is a plus.

By Altaf A

Jul 14, 2020

A Very detailed and useful course which helped me to learn Bootstrap in great detail. I also learned a number of new concepts like the use of Git, scss and npm etc. I recommend the course for anyone who wants to learn Bootstrap plus more.

By Ayush J

Believe it or not but this course is totally stand out from all the other courses that are available over the internet and it is just wonderful. The course content is so much organized and has proper connection with each and every lesson.

By anshu g

Aug 8, 2020

This Course is best suitable for web designers using Bootstrap. Course content is very neatly presented and the instructor has explained everythig greatly. I am very thankful that i get such a teacher to start my web development carreer.

By Shyam P

Jul 13, 2020

The course covers all the required things that are required for a good front end engineer. Also, it covers topics such as Grunt and Gulp which was new to me. This course also provides good resources if we want to gain knowledge in depth

By Vinayak S

Sep 3, 2018

It is a very good course and apart from bootstrap one is going to learn other things that are required for building and deploying a website like NPM scripts, Grunt and Gulp.Also the way of explanation is awesome.I really liked it a lot.

By Kanak Y

It was 'The Best' course on Bootstrap,i have ever looked on. Well illustrated wit assignments and practice. I found the instructor as the best who took things from basic to high level.

I would thank Coursera for such an amazing course.

By Anshit

Sep 7, 2020

I did not consider myself a frontend guy. But after doing this course I have gained confidence that I can do frontend as well. The course is well designed, and the instructor is highly qualified and really good at explaining things.

By Naser A A

Jun 9, 2020

Great interactive course. Helped a lot with application of a lot of common practices in web design. The node packages used are older versions but that doesn't cause much problem.

Overall content was explanatory and in perfect order.

By daniel p

Aug 22, 2020

Excelent Structured Course, fascinated with proffesor Muppala and his way of teaching!

Completely understandable and nice classes bu his person.

The Exercises were appropiate to the level and very profitable.

I liked a lot the Course!

By Armstrong A

Jun 30, 2019

The professor is deep. He shows you how top programmers code, with scripts, git commits and more. You look at how big websites are done and you understand that you are being taught the real stuff...uglify code, minify....and more.

By Md I H S

Mar 13, 2020

This course was very helpful and the instructor was very helpful. He described the course materials and the problems very deliberately,made it easy to understand and follow on.I would suggest anyone interested to take this course.

By Rafael R

Mar 19, 2018

The area of computer science is in a continuous evolution, reason why the people that are related to this specialty must keep us updated, this course, and others of the specialization, allows the process of updating our knowledge.

By SHUBHAM R

Oct 17, 2017

just came to learn BootStrap But Learned the things that I could never learn by my own. From what is full-stack to how to deploy, everything taught in interesting and simple way. Bootstrap-JS and Bootstrap-JQ are very interesting.

By Weijing H

Feb 23, 2019

It's the best course I have learned on web developing, with both the well explanation about the underlying theory and the well organized code practice. It's a classic learning-by-doing course. I love it and recommend it strongly.

By Devansh R

This is one of the best Bootstrap4 Courses available . Also, the professor is great and I would love to complete whole specialization under his guidance. The additional links provided in every module are soo helpful. Thank You!

By ibrar a

Aug 10, 2020

A very practical course. Learned alot about the UI frameworks. Well organized course throughout. Course Instructor was a great teacher . Excellently delivered the course. Would love to learn more with the respected instructor.

By Raul A C G

Jul 7, 2020

Un curso excelente, se deben tener nociones de HTML, CSS y JavaScript para una mejor comprensión de los ejercicios, el instructor es excelente mostrando todo lo necesario para la construcción e implementación de un sitio web.