Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

DG
Oct 10, 2018

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

AA
Dec 19, 2019

176 - 200 of 1,878 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By Aun A

Sep 22, 2020

Learned a lot in this course, especially working with different packages and how to integrate them with the project. The whole course was well organized and delivered by the instructor. Thank you so much.

By Nicolaas G

Feb 20, 2020

Was delivered very nicely. It definitely made me work harder than I would've if I learned on my own, by giving me deadlines etc.

I also learned a lot out of this that I never would have learned on my own.

By Rodrigo G L

Oct 15, 2020

Exercises thoroughly explained, which is very pedagogical. I have learned a lot, thank you!It's just unfortunate that the forums aren't very helpful, but that's a pervasive situation in Coursera courses.

By sana j

Mar 25, 2020

This course is perfect for all those who want to excel in html,css and bootstrap.The instructor is perfect and helps in making things learn easy.A must and should course if you're a front end developer

By Juan C P A

Jun 9, 2018

Hello.Thank you for this awesome course! The teacher is amazing, and the form of the content presentation is wonderfull. You do possible make dreams reality. Thank you for your work, thank you so much.

By Joan C

Nov 30, 2017

Easily, one the best professors on Coursera. I love the detail and organization of the tutorial. The professor is really good at explaining complicated topics in a simple manner. Loved the course!

By Apurva M

Jul 2, 2017

This is a really nice and helpful course which takes you through the basics of Bootstrap 4 and responsive web development on a high level. Creates a good platform for further knowledge enhancement.

By Captain M

Dec 25, 2019

I'm a senior developer with mostly backend experience and so have never taken the time to learn bootstrap formally. This was an excellent course to get me started on using bootstrap. Thank you!

By Muhammad S

May 27, 2019

I loved this course , exercises after lectures were awsome , and additional material was very handy , also got habit of using git . last assignment was hell tough for me but i really enjoyed it .

By Siddharth S

Aug 3, 2017

Excellent course on Bootstap 4. Not only provides knowledge to Bootstrap4, but also to Git, NPM, Less, Scss, Grunt, Gulp. I would strongly recommend it to enhance your skills or add these skills.

By Daniel K

Dec 25, 2020

This is a great course that really explores the intricacies of bootstrap, Javascript and jquery. It is a great course to start your web development journey. It teaches responsive web design too.

By Syed M H

Aug 12, 2020

I would like to thank Jogesh Muppala sir and Coursera for providing this wonderful course, I have learnt so many things from him and also this course provide us to references and documentations

By Joshi N R P

Jul 21, 2020

A very practical based course that gives you enough resources to experiment with it yourself. Very well guided. It also teaches us what to consider while creating a UI and that is very helpful.

By Ranjith T

Everything Went Good till the point.But i felt little bored at end, building and deployment section. using grunt and gulp. Rest of all is great. enough content has been provided for the course.

By Sandesh S

May 8, 2020

When I started this course and watched first 2-3 videos I thought it would be difficult but Sir explained each and every topic in detail and I was able to complete this course with good grades.

By Ravikumar G

Oct 31, 2017

I liked the overall approach, the course was very well balanced. The approach of reviewing peers helped and honor assignment task was good. Enjoyed doing the same. Thanks & Good One Coursera !!

By Manuel M d S

Aug 13, 2017

Well worth it for a good and fast introduction to Bootstrap, etc. The honors assignments (which I did not do), is where really deep learning occurs, I suspect. If you do have the time, do them.

By Linda A

Nov 4, 2019

This course was very well planned. I learned so much from the exercises and liked building the website each week. I look forward to the taking the rest of the courses in this specialization.

By Emma O

Dec 8, 2020

Great informative course. It would be usefull if the assignments of week 4 would be updated to the latest versions of the programmes to save students the trouble of having to figure this out.

By Avaneesh S

Nov 11, 2020

Very good course for understanding various concepts of front end web development and thorough usage of bootstrap 4. I am glad that I enrolled in this course. Everyday I spent nearly 4-5 hours

By Lakshita S

Its a great course which gives a complete deep understanding of front-end web ui frameworks and tools : bootstrap 4 . And also the mentor in the course also guided very well about everything.

By Vipul S

May 27, 2018

An awesome course which strengthened my Bootstrap knowledge. The exercises helps you to understand the concepts and the course over the weeks helps to understand a large variety of Bootstrap.

By Mcvean S

Aug 21, 2020

The simplicity of this course is the essence of the amazement received upon the completion of the assignments. The instructor is very knowledgeable and it is portrayed in his teaching style.

By Joshua D

Jan 23, 2020

I was impressed with how well the information was presented and how easy directions were to follow. Resources for each lesson were not just informative, but are useful outside of the course.

By André L P d F

Apr 16, 2019

I really loved all the content of this course, i learned so much about the bootstrap structure and all of your components, I can say that i can do a full front web UI only with this content.