Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

DG
Oct 10, 2018

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

AS
Apr 4, 2020

This is course is amazing given ou already know some html, css and javascript. People say Bootstrap is easy but after this course I realized many wrong things I have been doing. Recommend it for sure!

251 - 275 of 2,031 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By Josue V A

Aug 24, 2020

It was a great opportunity to start. This course it's quite simple but concise enough to approach the basics of web design and get motivated to take it to the next level

By Rodrigo R A V

Aug 7, 2020

The course, in my opinion, was a great experience because I learned new knowledge and the teacher was a wonderful guide through this platform. Thanks for everything !!!!

By Harsha L

Dec 11, 2019

Solid course which touches upon all the required fundamentals of Bootstrap. Also touches upon basics of version control and other tools complimentary to web development.

By Hutchin H

Nov 24, 2017

By studying through this course, you will be able to build up a website with Bootstrap and many other useful tools following the step-by-step guidance of the professor.

By Thomas M

Mar 21, 2019

This course has lots of great content. It is very informative with in depth explanations on every subject. Covers Bootstrap 4, Git and NPM in an easy to understand way.

By Muhammad M

May 22, 2020

It's been a wonderful experience taking this this course and learning step by step.

There are a lot of things i learned and got to know things which i was not aware of.

By Wonjin K

Feb 27, 2018

I learned about bootstrap 4 in detail that I missed before.

I made me to understand how to code web page with bootstrap 4.

I am very satisfied with contents of lectures.

By Daniel N

Nov 13, 2020

This course is really amazing. The instructor touches all the aspects and gives some extras to help you throughout your daily application of the knowledge you gained.

By K. S A

Apr 21, 2020

One of my favourite courses till date!

A very interesting and interactive method of teaching..and loved the peer graded assignments.

Learned a lot more than i expected!

By Jay W

Nov 3, 2017

This course is very intense, and I learned tons of modern front-end programming skills. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to be the master of latest bootstrap 4.

By Sebastian C B

Aug 7, 2017

Fantastic course!

Dr. Jogesh K. Muppala is a very thorough and charismatic teacher. I am looking forward to taking the next classes in the specialization.

Thank you!

Seb

By NR B

May 1, 2021

I've mastered the quality of reading out the documentation by grasping things from this course and also the quality of content and the flow is cent percent accurate.

By Aslam M A

Nov 19, 2020

I learned a lot in this course. Lots of resources were provided during the course and I think those resources will help every fresher fornt end web developer a lot.

By pradeep p

Apr 14, 2021

well explained and well-structured course. I learned a lot. After this course, you can make your own website (front-end and designing). Thanks to sir and Coursera

By Sakthiprakash D

Oct 28, 2020

Good Course for Front-End Web developer. Clearly explaining each and every part of the Bootstrap. Exercise is helping to understand the functionality more clearly.

By Ankesh S

Aug 11, 2020

This course well designed. Best industry practices were covered. This course has helped me learn responsive front end design. I would recommend this course highly.

By Sukrit

I like the instructor's thorough knowledge of the subject and especially the pace with which he goes through, making every concept crystal clear. Thanks again Sir!

By Guillaume B

Sep 18, 2018

This was just the right amount of "taking me by the hand" for my level. The emphasis on building a site and hands-on experience is how I prefer to learn. Thanks!

By Rahul S R

Jun 15, 2021

Amazing Experience❤. I loved the way of teaching of Jogesh sir. Content very well designed and explained.Thank you so much. Looking forward to start with REACT😍.

By MD. M S

Jun 30, 2020

Awesome course. Learned a lot of thing from it. All the assignment and task is very helpful for daily practice. Thank you very much Sir for this wonderful course.

By Ashish R

May 6, 2020

The instructor was having excellent teaching skills. Assignments were given with sufficient challenges to learn. I wish to have more courses from this Instructor.

By Noubissi K C M

May 4, 2020

i learn a lot several things in this course(npm module,bootstrap of course,saas,how to built a distribution folder...) and i encourage you to enrolle this course.

By Eric N

Mar 13, 2021

The course curriculum was laid out In an easy to learn and manageable way. I found the lessons to be valuable and hope to use what I learned In the near future.

By Diwash P

Nov 6, 2019

Finally a course that revisits , all small part needed for whole web stack .. it's going good , though the teacher looked boring, don't judge a book by it cover.

By Jose A R M

May 4, 2018

Muy buen inicio para la especialización, no solo porque abarca Boostrap 4, si no porque nos muestra las distintas herramientas utilizadas para el desarrollo web.