Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

AS
Apr 4, 2020

This is course is amazing given ou already know some html, css and javascript. People say Bootstrap is easy but after this course I realized many wrong things I have been doing. Recommend it for sure!

AA
Dec 19, 2019

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

276 - 300 of 2,077 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By Sakthiprakash D

Oct 28, 2020

Good Course for Front-End Web developer. Clearly explaining each and every part of the Bootstrap. Exercise is helping to understand the functionality more clearly.

By Ankesh S

Aug 11, 2020

This course well designed. Best industry practices were covered. This course has helped me learn responsive front end design. I would recommend this course highly.

By Sukrit

I like the instructor's thorough knowledge of the subject and especially the pace with which he goes through, making every concept crystal clear. Thanks again Sir!

By Guillaume B

Sep 18, 2018

This was just the right amount of "taking me by the hand" for my level. The emphasis on building a site and hands-on experience is how I prefer to learn. Thanks!

By Rahul S R

Jun 15, 2021

Amazing Experience❤. I loved the way of teaching of Jogesh sir. Content very well designed and explained.Thank you so much. Looking forward to start with REACT😍.

By MD. M S

Jun 30, 2020

Awesome course. Learned a lot of thing from it. All the assignment and task is very helpful for daily practice. Thank you very much Sir for this wonderful course.

By Ashish R

May 6, 2020

The instructor was having excellent teaching skills. Assignments were given with sufficient challenges to learn. I wish to have more courses from this Instructor.

By Noubissi K C M

May 4, 2020

i learn a lot several things in this course(npm module,bootstrap of course,saas,how to built a distribution folder...) and i encourage you to enrolle this course.

By Eric N

Mar 13, 2021

The course curriculum was laid out In an easy to learn and manageable way. I found the lessons to be valuable and hope to use what I learned In the near future.

By Diwash P

Nov 6, 2019

Finally a course that revisits , all small part needed for whole web stack .. it's going good , though the teacher looked boring, don't judge a book by it cover.

By Jose A R M

May 4, 2018

Muy buen inicio para la especialización, no solo porque abarca Boostrap 4, si no porque nos muestra las distintas herramientas utilizadas para el desarrollo web.

By Youssoupha S

Mar 18, 2018

Very good courses, working with front-end task was really cumburson for me but right with bootstrap 4 i'm able to rapidly climb from idea to design an interface.

By vignaux

Nov 7, 2017

Excellent course. Really a very solid base for the continuation of the course and to become a serious developer. Thanks a lot Jogesh K. Muppala. Great work ! ;-)

By Mehul C

Nov 30, 2020

It was a great experience, professor was teaching each topic very deep and he explained everything very well, Thank you so much for sharing your skills with me.

By Siddharth S

Jul 16, 2020

The best Bootstrap course & Tutor I have seen ever on the Internet & Real life.

Hope the same energy will be in React also. A thanks to the tutor is not enough.!

By Zakir H

Apr 20, 2020

Great course to master Bootstrap. Assignments are well thought-out, helps reinforce the concepts you have learned. Learned a lot through peer-reviewing process.

By Mohd A

Aug 30, 2020

i have lot of new things in this course and hope the same for all the other courses related to this course.

I thank to the lecturer and my professor personally.

By Zaid A

Aug 19, 2020

Honestly, I enjoyed learning, Professor is highly skilled and provides all the resources and documentation to related topic! That is what I found very helpful!

By SYED A R H

Jun 28, 2020

After going through each of the elements i have learned in this course, it is crystal clear that it was genuinely good for a beginner to learn using bootstrap.

By Héctor A P P

Aug 21, 2017

The course is updated and is very useful as an introductory course. Handles and explains clearly very interesting topics that are not usually found on the web.

By Yashwanth b d

Jul 8, 2021

Vandnam sir meeku, Instructor thought very nicely really i have enjoyed the course. I see that he is from Telugu state most probably from Guntur, AP I guess.

By Thomas G

Jul 19, 2020

I really liked the bootstrap portion of the course. I already have a background in html, css, and javascript. The topics were interesting and easy to follow.

By Daniel R

Dec 12, 2018

Very good! I enjoy the professor, I felt like his work was interesting and helpful, and I've definitely referred back to this code work for outside projects.

By Daniel J B

Sep 16, 2020

Excelente curso! Me encanto el contenido y la forma guiada de enseñanza por medio de práctica. Sin duda continuaré estudiando de esta manera. Es fantástico.

By SWATI V

Nov 1, 2019

Nice course ,all because instructor and study material is too good ..It is so helpful everybody should try this if they are interested in web development );