Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

DG
Oct 10, 2018

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

AS
Apr 4, 2020

This is course is amazing given ou already know some html, css and javascript. People say Bootstrap is easy but after this course I realized many wrong things I have been doing. Recommend it for sure!

301 - 325 of 2,075 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By Yahya Y

Feb 17, 2021

Very Good experience!!! Very helpful course and especially I want to thanks the teacher of the course. It helps me a lot to advance my skills. Thank You!!!

By Aryan G

Jun 25, 2020

This course really helped me in clearing the front-end basics and provided a better knowledge and overview of how websites are being created in real world.

By Bagas N I

May 6, 2020

The teacher do his job excellently!

He explained things in detail but also understandable for people who only have basic knowledge in the particular topics.

By Piyal B

May 6, 2019

An excellent course. It introduces Bootstrap in the best possible way. The exercises and assignments are the best part of this course. Completely loved it.

By Andrea M

Mar 10, 2019

Good course and good teaching, the grunt gulp part is pretty hard to follow for me though but I think that is a good introduction to many programming ideas

By Gerald M

Oct 6, 2017

i learned a lot. it was not only bootstrap, it is also all the stuff around (gulp, grunt...) that make us discover greta tools to help us be more efficient

By Anand K

Sep 10, 2020

It was an amazing experience. I learned about bootstrap4 and it was fun. looking forward to learn more about web development either front-end or back-end.

By Suraj K J

May 3, 2020

The Course is really helpful and easy to understand. The assignments assigned are the plus point for the course as they help to practice whatever learned.

By shubhi d

Jun 4, 2020

Sir,

You are one of the best teachers.

I have understood each and every concept and your way of explaining concepts is really appreciable.

Thank You Sir!!!

By Suraj P

Oct 31, 2017

It is a wonderful course that not only teaches you about Bootstrap but also coveres ground on deployment using NPM, GRUNT etc. The professor is fantastic

By Sarim S

Sep 8, 2017

Amazing course into the world of responsive web design. I would ask beginners to have some knowledge of html, css, javascript before picking up this one.

By Dan L

Jul 19, 2021

Professor Muppala is just great! Thank you very much for your insights and guidance! I look forward to taking up and learning from your other courses!

By Alexander L M

Nov 29, 2020

A very well organized course, congratulations to the teacher, I felt very comfortable and accompanied during the course thanks that it is well organized

By vaishnavi s

Sep 27, 2020

Very well designed course which covers all the important components of bootstrap and related things. I thoroughly enjoyed learning with Mr. Jogesh sir.

By Swethasri R

Sep 3, 2020

This course wad very useful to me as the instructor explained everything clearly and step by step. This gave me the deep understanding of those concepts

By Pavel N

Aug 7, 2017

Very good course. It creates good foundation to grow as a developer. And most importantly, it creates a habit to search for answers in the documentation

By Murali K

Dec 7, 2020

I like the short and well paced videos interspersed with examples and illustrations. thanks Prof. Muppala for nicely crafting and offering this course.

By Abhinav S

Jun 9, 2020

Awesome course on bootstrap. I learned a lot and happy that I made through the course. Just can't wait to create something notable out of my knowledge.

By Raphael M

Apr 25, 2020

very good introduction to Bootstrap4. Gulp/grunt part will require some adjustment when using the latest versions but the forum will have most answers.

By M

Jul 14, 2021

Brilliant! Already a software engineer but want to get a great foundation of web dev, this is the specialisation to take! Cheesy Dad jokes are a bonus

By Stylianos G

Dec 5, 2020

Excellent course to work on your HTML, Bootstrap. Kindly merges with JQuery. The fact that Git is used throughout the course, is a very good practice.

By Kellan R F

Oct 14, 2020

This course was a very helpful building block and it was perfectly structured and the professor was very thorough. I would recommend this to my peers.

By Mugdha P B

Jul 21, 2020

Very good course content. Also every concept is very properly explained by the professor. Recommended for anyone who wants to get started with Web UI.

By KARTIK J

Jun 13, 2020

A very Intuitive and Engaging course. Bootstrap is a very awesome way to build responsive designs. And learning this skill(framework) is very useful.

By Omar A

Mar 8, 2018

This is really the course that worth , the explanation is good and the content is helpful .

This course let you put your hands on and love what you do.