Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

AA

Dec 20, 2019

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

DG

Oct 11, 2018

101 - 125 of 1,695 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By GIRISH S D

Apr 12, 2020

Projects involves review from peers. This kind of continuous process enhances programming ability an inch further. Professor's apt explanation sets the floor to gear up front-end web development using Bootstrap 4 with nodejs.

Thank you.

Regards

Girish Devappa.

By Shahjahan M S

Apr 20, 2020

As a business-background student, it's quite difficult for me to step into the developers' world. But this course created a great start for me. It seems I have learnt bootstrap through a nice story. Jogesh K. Muppala sir is really a person to be remembered.

By SHA M M I

Nov 25, 2018

I've learned web user interface design by using bootstrap4 css component (less, scss) and java script components. I've also learned building and deployment by using npm script, gulp and grunt. I love the teaching style of mentor of this course, Mupala sir.

By Mehul K S

May 05, 2020

A must join course for those who are aspiring for full stack web development. Our instructor was very nice. Exercises and assignments were fun and engaging. It was a great experience. Especially the music played before and after every video was wonderful.

By CHENGJIE H

Aug 27, 2020

Mr. Mupala gave great introduction of bootstrap and how to use sass and other npm script to help improve our efficency. Also there still lot of detail to learn for the better master of this tool.

Anyway, it's a great step for me to learn front-end coding.

By Shivam S K

Aug 25, 2020

a good course for a newbie to the world of web development , must do course for understanding the concepts. The material provided as additional resources are so relevant to the things just learnt that they increase anyone's grasp on any particular topic

By Mike H

Aug 14, 2019

This is an excellent course for someone with base HTML and CSS knowledge to expand their knowledge and learn more about how to build a website the right way. I would highly recommend this to anyone that would like to learn more about how to use github.

By Héctor

Aug 28, 2020

it is a very complete course, it raises a general view to then carry out great things, I already had previous knowledge of the topic and it was made easy to me to understand it, even me not being English speaker, since it is a mostly technical English

By Franklin D M A

Nov 27, 2019

Good Specialization focus on Responsive design. As an android developer I really want to learn this tools to code my applications using web technologies. The professor explains well and the videos with the code are really helpful. Highly recommended.

By Mehul K

Jul 16, 2020

Very good course for those who want to learn responsive web design from scratch. very well explained lectures, with the practicable assignment that enables you to learn it in a deep.

Thankx Hong Kong University for providing such a beneficial course.

By mark n

Dec 16, 2018

Very good introduction. There were some sections where information was presented without any detail on "why" things are done a certain way, just "how" they are done, and it would have been nice to learn why as well. But overall very good course.

By swati s m

Jun 10, 2020

This is the best course as compared to other courses on coursera. I have learned so much in this course. and 101% this will help a lot in my future to be a good employee. Thank you so much search for such a greate course. please keep teaching us.

By Srinath B

Aug 19, 2020

This course provides a good knowledge of Bootstrap and its various components of web development practically. Doing this course would be beneficial for anyone who wants to be a Web developer. Nicely structured course work and must give it a try.

By Muthukumar K

Jan 13, 2020

Basically I am a backend developer, having very less knowledge in basic HTML. The trainer Mr. Jogesh muppala taught me very well from the basics itself. Now I have learned and practiced almost all the necessary concepts of bootstrap. Thankyou .

By Sumit D

Apr 18, 2020

Excellent course and covers all the topics very efficiently. Apart from that, the professor does have a very good quality of teaching and convincing. Assignments were one of the best parts, which helps the learner to test their understanding.

By Rishi D S

May 13, 2020

Really good course. I had used BootStrap before, but did not have a good grasp on it. Thanks to Mr. Muppala, now I am confident enough to work on real projects. Also I learned efficient use of git from this course, which I did not earlier.

By Rex O O

Oct 13, 2017

One thing i love so much about his courses is that he is always active and present in forums to answer questions unlike Michigan University i asked a question for more than a month no response and his method of calm explanations is a plus.

By Altaf A

Jul 14, 2020

A Very detailed and useful course which helped me to learn Bootstrap in great detail. I also learned a number of new concepts like the use of Git, scss and npm etc. I recommend the course for anyone who wants to learn Bootstrap plus more.

By Ayush J

Believe it or not but this course is totally stand out from all the other courses that are available over the internet and it is just wonderful. The course content is so much organized and has proper connection with each and every lesson.

By anshu g

Aug 08, 2020

This Course is best suitable for web designers using Bootstrap. Course content is very neatly presented and the instructor has explained everythig greatly. I am very thankful that i get such a teacher to start my web development carreer.

By Shyam P

Jul 13, 2020

The course covers all the required things that are required for a good front end engineer. Also, it covers topics such as Grunt and Gulp which was new to me. This course also provides good resources if we want to gain knowledge in depth

By Vinayak S

Sep 03, 2018

It is a very good course and apart from bootstrap one is going to learn other things that are required for building and deploying a website like NPM scripts, Grunt and Gulp.Also the way of explanation is awesome.I really liked it a lot.

By Kanak Y

It was 'The Best' course on Bootstrap,i have ever looked on. Well illustrated wit assignments and practice. I found the instructor as the best who took things from basic to high level.

I would thank Coursera for such an amazing course.

By Anshit

Sep 07, 2020

I did not consider myself a frontend guy. But after doing this course I have gained confidence that I can do frontend as well. The course is well designed, and the instructor is highly qualified and really good at explaining things.

By Naser A A

Jun 09, 2020

Great interactive course. Helped a lot with application of a lot of common practices in web design. The node packages used are older versions but that doesn't cause much problem.

Overall content was explanatory and in perfect order.