Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

AA
Dec 19, 2019

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

DG
Oct 10, 2018

176 - 200 of 1,965 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By IBRAHIM R

Oct 6, 2020

Strongly suggest this course to anyone who has a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Javascript.

This was my very first course on Coursera and I am glad that I got an opportunity to learn through this platform.

By Technos

Jul 27, 2019

Best Course for bootstrap ever seen. Jogesh sir taught very well. Although there are some updates to be done in course like npm versions but that is not much roblematic and rest of the course is just awesome

By Moises A R M

Jan 5, 2021

It has been an excellent course, I was able to consolidate my knowledge of bootstrap, and even if you are someone who is starting with the bootstrap framework, I recommend everything is very well explained.

By Ian E C d L

May 6, 2020

Very good course for beginners and anyone willing to pursue this specialization. Mr. Muppala is also a very entertaining personality his modules too were very engaging. I am very satisfied with this course.

By Reshma S

Apr 26, 2020

It is a very useful course. I learned a lot of new things. Prof. Jogesh Muppala helped me to learn bootstrap4 and web tools. Thank you Sir and coursera for providing me a platform to learn new technologies.

By Wilsen H

Aug 2, 2020

Excellent course, a great professor and all topics are very detailed. He also gives extra material to follow-up and get more insight info on each topic. Really liked it, hope to learn more and more from it

By Stephen B

Sep 20, 2017

The progression through the course was moderate and steady, The content is up to date and the level of breakdown on certain topics were very good. Looking forward to the other modules in the certification.

By Aun A

Sep 22, 2020

Learned a lot in this course, especially working with different packages and how to integrate them with the project. The whole course was well organized and delivered by the instructor. Thank you so much.

By Nicolaas G

Feb 20, 2020

Was delivered very nicely. It definitely made me work harder than I would've if I learned on my own, by giving me deadlines etc.

I also learned a lot out of this that I never would have learned on my own.

By Benjamin S

Jan 20, 2021

Professor does a good job going over the general aspects of bootstrap. Basic html and css knowledge is necessary to complete the course. Looking forward to his react course. Also his dad jokes are great!

By Rodrigo G L

Oct 15, 2020

Exercises thoroughly explained, which is very pedagogical. I have learned a lot, thank you!It's just unfortunate that the forums aren't very helpful, but that's a pervasive situation in Coursera courses.

By sana j

Mar 25, 2020

This course is perfect for all those who want to excel in html,css and bootstrap.The instructor is perfect and helps in making things learn easy.A must and should course if you're a front end developer

By Juan C P A

Jun 9, 2018

Hello.Thank you for this awesome course! The teacher is amazing, and the form of the content presentation is wonderfull. You do possible make dreams reality. Thank you for your work, thank you so much.

By Joan C

Nov 30, 2017

Easily, one the best professors on Coursera. I love the detail and organization of the tutorial. The professor is really good at explaining complicated topics in a simple manner. Loved the course!

By Apurva M

Jul 2, 2017

This is a really nice and helpful course which takes you through the basics of Bootstrap 4 and responsive web development on a high level. Creates a good platform for further knowledge enhancement.

By Mark B

Dec 25, 2019

I'm a senior developer with mostly backend experience and so have never taken the time to learn bootstrap formally. This was an excellent course to get me started on using bootstrap. Thank you!

By Iftikhar M

May 27, 2019

I loved this course , exercises after lectures were awsome , and additional material was very handy , also got habit of using git . last assignment was hell tough for me but i really enjoyed it .

By Siddharth S

Aug 3, 2017

Excellent course on Bootstap 4. Not only provides knowledge to Bootstrap4, but also to Git, NPM, Less, Scss, Grunt, Gulp. I would strongly recommend it to enhance your skills or add these skills.

By Daniel K

Dec 25, 2020

This is a great course that really explores the intricacies of bootstrap, Javascript and jquery. It is a great course to start your web development journey. It teaches responsive web design too.

By Syed M H

Aug 12, 2020

I would like to thank Jogesh Muppala sir and Coursera for providing this wonderful course, I have learnt so many things from him and also this course provide us to references and documentations

By Joshi N R P

Jul 21, 2020

A very practical based course that gives you enough resources to experiment with it yourself. Very well guided. It also teaches us what to consider while creating a UI and that is very helpful.

By Ranjith T

Everything Went Good till the point.But i felt little bored at end, building and deployment section. using grunt and gulp. Rest of all is great. enough content has been provided for the course.

By Sandesh S

May 8, 2020

When I started this course and watched first 2-3 videos I thought it would be difficult but Sir explained each and every topic in detail and I was able to complete this course with good grades.

By Ravikumar G

Oct 31, 2017

I liked the overall approach, the course was very well balanced. The approach of reviewing peers helped and honor assignment task was good. Enjoyed doing the same. Thanks & Good One Coursera !!

By Manuel M d S

Aug 13, 2017

Well worth it for a good and fast introduction to Bootstrap, etc. The honors assignments (which I did not do), is where really deep learning occurs, I suspect. If you do have the time, do them.