Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

DG
Oct 10, 2018

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

AS
Apr 4, 2020

This is course is amazing given ou already know some html, css and javascript. People say Bootstrap is easy but after this course I realized many wrong things I have been doing. Recommend it for sure!

201 - 225 of 1,936 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By Avaneesh S

Nov 11, 2020

Very good course for understanding various concepts of front end web development and thorough usage of bootstrap 4. I am glad that I enrolled in this course. Everyday I spent nearly 4-5 hours

By Lakshita S

Its a great course which gives a complete deep understanding of front-end web ui frameworks and tools : bootstrap 4 . And also the mentor in the course also guided very well about everything.

By Vipul S

May 27, 2018

An awesome course which strengthened my Bootstrap knowledge. The exercises helps you to understand the concepts and the course over the weeks helps to understand a large variety of Bootstrap.

By Mcvean S

Aug 21, 2020

The simplicity of this course is the essence of the amazement received upon the completion of the assignments. The instructor is very knowledgeable and it is portrayed in his teaching style.

By Joshua D

Jan 23, 2020

I was impressed with how well the information was presented and how easy directions were to follow. Resources for each lesson were not just informative, but are useful outside of the course.

By André L P d F

Apr 16, 2019

I really loved all the content of this course, i learned so much about the bootstrap structure and all of your components, I can say that i can do a full front web UI only with this content.

By Rupam H

Aug 5, 2020

This course is too much structured and hence, makes it very easy to understand. The instructor is just super awesome. A much recommended course for all who wish to learn bootstrap from A-Z.

By Sarah R

Oct 15, 2019

Easy to follow along! great resources and professor! sometimes difficult to grade other students because the grading criteria can be missing some things so then it is easier to achieve 100%

By Olivier S

Feb 14, 2019

Very nice course, covers many Bootstrap 4 concepts. Explanations are given step by step, each piece of detail is clearly explained. Assignments are quite easy, they could be more difficult.

By Namrata S

Jul 14, 2019

I think it is a very good course for laying your hands on front end development. It really helped me to understand Bootstrap in depth. Also, I learned about a new topic, CSS preprocessors.

By Avgi S

Mar 11, 2018

This course is really helpful for someone who wants to learn Bootstrap4, Node.js, Npm Scripts, Scss, Less and start understanding how to use Gulp and Grunt. I would highly recommended it!!

By Weiqi Y

Jan 7, 2018

Absolutely a great course. You will learn the most useful things. Of course, you need to learn more by yourself in order to be an expert. I will continue for module 2 of the specification

By Elias C M

Good course and projects. There were inconsistencies in terms of Terminal command lines and install versions. But that was good in and of itself as it got me researching to troubleshoot.

By Shardul B

Jul 11, 2020

I always looked at Bootstrap as a very bad Library. This course changed my opinion, thanks to the great teacher Jogesh Muppala sir who explained things in detail with great exercises...

By Samrat G

Jan 19, 2020

This is an excellent course . I learned bootstrap4, learned how to write npm scripts,learned grunt,gulp also. This is a outstanding course for me . I learned from scratch to the top .

By Tatyana K

Oct 17, 2017

Thanks to the great teacher Jogesh K. Muppala!

For wisdom, high knowledge of the subject and intelligible explanation.

Learning is difficult and easy following the teacher ..

Thank you!

By kamarajugadda b

Apr 16, 2020

It was very good going through this course .I have gained lot of knowledge through this course.It seriously helped me.Thanks to the entire team of coursera and Jogesh k.muppala sir

By Andries K

Dec 20, 2017

Great Course, taught me a lot about Responsive Web Design, Task Automation, what to look at when building a Web Site, The bigger picture, Bootstrap, Would definitely recommend it.

By CHRISTIAN C

Jun 8, 2020

This course allow me to understand how bootstrap framework work and the scopes of all its components. The teacher is very good and it involves student to use bootstrap framework.

By K173722 M P

Apr 6, 2020

Perfect course for beginners wanting to learn about Web Development. This specialization is good for intermediates who have some knowledge of web development. Highly recommended!

By Muthu A S

Sep 19, 2020

This course was AMAZING! The hands-on approach used by the instructor makes it very easy to understand the material! I was quite lost in the section about Grunt and Gulp though.

By Vidhyashree N

Apr 21, 2020

This course introduced me to new concepts that helps me build dynamic websites. Thanks to the author and i would definitely recommend it to whoever wants to be a web developer.

By Muhammad H

Aug 12, 2020

It is really helpful for a beginner looking for exploring web development world and this course also helped me in boosting my spirits for learning more web development skills.

By Vibhanshu s

May 15, 2020

The course is really great. The instructor even better. The thing that really stood out for me was his humor and his way of explaining everything that he does on the computer.

By Thiago d S

Oct 22, 2018

Awesome way to teach. The explanations and examples are clear and straightforward. The content of the course is also wide providing you resources to build a complete web page.