Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

AA

Dec 20, 2019

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

AS

Apr 05, 2020

This is course is amazing given ou already know some html, css and javascript. People say Bootstrap is easy but after this course I realized many wrong things I have been doing. Recommend it for sure!

226 - 250 of 1,608 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By Zaid A

Aug 19, 2020

Honestly, I enjoyed learning, Professor is highly skilled and provides all the resources and documentation to related topic! That is what I found very helpful!

By SYED A R H

Jun 29, 2020

After going through each of the elements i have learned in this course, it is crystal clear that it was genuinely good for a beginner to learn using bootstrap.

By Héctor A P P

Aug 21, 2017

The course is updated and is very useful as an introductory course. Handles and explains clearly very interesting topics that are not usually found on the web.

By Thomas G

Jul 19, 2020

I really liked the bootstrap portion of the course. I already have a background in html, css, and javascript. The topics were interesting and easy to follow.

By Daniel R

Dec 12, 2018

Very good! I enjoy the professor, I felt like his work was interesting and helpful, and I've definitely referred back to this code work for outside projects.

By Daniel J B

Sep 16, 2020

Excelente curso! Me encanto el contenido y la forma guiada de enseñanza por medio de práctica. Sin duda continuaré estudiando de esta manera. Es fantástico.

By SWATI V

Nov 01, 2019

Nice course ,all because instructor and study material is too good ..It is so helpful everybody should try this if they are interested in web development );

By Aryan G

Jun 25, 2020

This course really helped me in clearing the front-end basics and provided a better knowledge and overview of how websites are being created in real world.

By Bagas N I

May 06, 2020

The teacher do his job excellently!

He explained things in detail but also understandable for people who only have basic knowledge in the particular topics.

By Piyal B

May 06, 2019

An excellent course. It introduces Bootstrap in the best possible way. The exercises and assignments are the best part of this course. Completely loved it.

By Andrea M

Mar 10, 2019

Good course and good teaching, the grunt gulp part is pretty hard to follow for me though but I think that is a good introduction to many programming ideas

By Gerald M

Oct 07, 2017

i learned a lot. it was not only bootstrap, it is also all the stuff around (gulp, grunt...) that make us discover greta tools to help us be more efficient

By Anand K

Sep 10, 2020

It was an amazing experience. I learned about bootstrap4 and it was fun. looking forward to learn more about web development either front-end or back-end.

By Suraj K J

May 03, 2020

The Course is really helpful and easy to understand. The assignments assigned are the plus point for the course as they help to practice whatever learned.

By shubhi d

Jun 04, 2020

Sir,

You are one of the best teachers.

I have understood each and every concept and your way of explaining concepts is really appreciable.

Thank You Sir!!!

By Suraj P

Oct 31, 2017

It is a wonderful course that not only teaches you about Bootstrap but also coveres ground on deployment using NPM, GRUNT etc. The professor is fantastic

By Sarim S

Sep 08, 2017

Amazing course into the world of responsive web design. I would ask beginners to have some knowledge of html, css, javascript before picking up this one.

By Swethasri R

Sep 03, 2020

This course wad very useful to me as the instructor explained everything clearly and step by step. This gave me the deep understanding of those concepts

By Pavel N

Aug 07, 2017

Very good course. It creates good foundation to grow as a developer. And most importantly, it creates a habit to search for answers in the documentation

By Abhinav S

Jun 09, 2020

Awesome course on bootstrap. I learned a lot and happy that I made through the course. Just can't wait to create something notable out of my knowledge.

By Raphael M

Apr 25, 2020

very good introduction to Bootstrap4. Gulp/grunt part will require some adjustment when using the latest versions but the forum will have most answers.

By Mugdha P B

Jul 21, 2020

Very good course content. Also every concept is very properly explained by the professor. Recommended for anyone who wants to get started with Web UI.

By Kartik J

Jun 13, 2020

A very Intuitive and Engaging course. Bootstrap is a very awesome way to build responsive designs. And learning this skill(framework) is very useful.

By Omar A

Mar 08, 2018

This is really the course that worth , the explanation is good and the content is helpful .

This course let you put your hands on and love what you do.

By Victor B

Nov 29, 2017

That might be the best course I have ever take. The instructor explain things really well and I leanrt so much during those 4 weeks. Thanks very much!