Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

AA

Dec 20, 2019

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

AS

Apr 05, 2020

This is course is amazing given ou already know some html, css and javascript. People say Bootstrap is easy but after this course I realized many wrong things I have been doing. Recommend it for sure!

401 - 425 of 1,593 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By Pavan A M S

Dec 12, 2019

Learnt what I've expected from the course

Teaching was helpful completely by explaining point to point

By Suyesha A P

Nov 21, 2019

A very well-organised and up to the point course. Lots of stuff to learn and great exercise sessions.

By Parwinder k

Jul 17, 2019

This course help me for complete my summer certification. I learn so many new thing from this course.

By Vivek K

Jul 11, 2020

Amazing and useful insight into how things work .The last part of automating the build was amazing .

By sunchu v

Jun 23, 2020

This course made to learn a lot of things. This helped me a lot, I recommend this course to everyone

By Chirag M

Jun 21, 2020

This is one of the best course i did whether online or offline. Structure and material are too good.

By Shubham C

Aug 21, 2019

This course was a full package and very very much helpful. Everything was very systematic and clear.

By Manthan D

Jul 28, 2020

Learnt new things and hoping to implement all the learning in a meaningful and constructive manner.

By Abhishek B

Jul 25, 2020

The course is nicely designed and explained by the instructor and the exercises are really helpful.

By Adolfo A L

Un curso muy bueno para iniciarse en el framework de bootstrap. Bien estructurado y bien explicado.

By Neo A

Jun 18, 2019

Really great course and calm and talented instructor made this course really easy and fun to learn.

By Wasim A

Feb 12, 2019

I love the way he explain everything in detail and in an easy way for the students. : ) Many Thanks

By MD F H

Jul 21, 2020

I learn a valuable skills , this course help me to understand the Bootstrap technologies and more.

By awais

Jul 16, 2019

Amazing Website for students and teachers are also good to teach unique lesson thank you courseera

By Kayan L

Jul 16, 2019

I liked the course. The teacher teach us and then we have assignments to train our skills learned.

By Kevin M W

Oct 29, 2018

Really outstanding course. Cannot recommend this enough. Best course that I've taken besides CS50.

By Vishal D

Jul 25, 2018

Certainly the Best course with the Best Instructor to learn Bootstrap 4. I highly recommend it. :D

By ABDULLAH

Jul 20, 2020

Very clear and detailed explanations for all the topics. I really enjoyed the learning experience

By Hasnat A K

Jul 19, 2020

Anyone with prior knowledge with aim to enhance the skill, I really liked this handson experience

By Shahkar K

Jul 07, 2020

the course is too interesting and nice but so much content .. i think its good for beginner level

By Vedang B

Jul 04, 2020

Best course on Front-end Development, from one of the best instructors of our times. Loved It. :)

By AGBORBOCK J T

Aug 05, 2019

What a great experience I had with the studies and the various exercises. Thanks very much, Prof.

By Carlos A

Mar 28, 2019

Excelente, el profesor es muy bueno y la metodología es la adecuada para este tipo de plataforma.

By Deepak S

Sep 12, 2018

instructor is awesome and explains well. quality indian professors are living outside of India :D

By ARUPARAYIL P P

Jun 07, 2020

got a lot to learn from this course. The course professor is awesome to give a lot of examples.