Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

DG
Oct 10, 2018

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

AS
Apr 4, 2020

This is course is amazing given ou already know some html, css and javascript. People say Bootstrap is easy but after this course I realized many wrong things I have been doing. Recommend it for sure!

426 - 450 of 1,765 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By Prabhat P

Jun 29, 2020

lecture was very good and in a very good sequence. Script in reading exercise section was very helpful

By Julian A S L

Jun 24, 2020

It is super great, you learn a lot of things, it is very complete and it helps me strengthen my skills

By Viswatej Y

Apr 25, 2020

Excellent way of teaching by organizing every detail perfectly and making things interesting to us ...

By David B

Apr 13, 2020

Awesome Course. Although there are problems executing the npm scripts. Other than that , just Awesome!

By TAMI L

Sep 20, 2017

Excellent course. Very professional instruction and great examples in the lecture. Highly recommended.

By Ajit K S

Jun 26, 2020

This is a very helpful tutorial which taught me how to developer front end website using bootstrap 4.

By Maitreya P

Jun 6, 2020

It's one of the brilliant courses by Mupalla sir,all concepts are covered and cleared by the teacher.

By Lokendra S

Apr 23, 2020

Excellent course. The course covers almost all the basics of bootstrap and its JavaScript components.

By Pavan A M S

Dec 12, 2019

Learnt what I've expected from the course

Teaching was helpful completely by explaining point to point

By Suyesha A P

Nov 20, 2019

A very well-organised and up to the point course. Lots of stuff to learn and great exercise sessions.

By Parwinder k

Jul 17, 2019

This course help me for complete my summer certification. I learn so many new thing from this course.

By Vivek K

Jul 11, 2020

Amazing and useful insight into how things work .The last part of automating the build was amazing .

By sunchu v

This course made to learn a lot of things. This helped me a lot, I recommend this course to everyone

By Chirag M

Jun 21, 2020

This is one of the best course i did whether online or offline. Structure and material are too good.

By Shubham C

Aug 20, 2019

This course was a full package and very very much helpful. Everything was very systematic and clear.

By Henry C

Oct 27, 2020

I have gained very helpful hands-on experiences.

This course can improve confidence in doing my job.

By Wendy P

Oct 21, 2020

Excellent teacher and sumary for this course. If you want to consolidate your front-end habilities

By Manthan D

Jul 28, 2020

Learnt new things and hoping to implement all the learning in a meaningful and constructive manner.

By Abhishek B

Jul 25, 2020

The course is nicely designed and explained by the instructor and the exercises are really helpful.

By Adolfo A L

Un curso muy bueno para iniciarse en el framework de bootstrap. Bien estructurado y bien explicado.

By Neo A

Jun 18, 2019

Really great course and calm and talented instructor made this course really easy and fun to learn.

By Wasim A

Feb 11, 2019

I love the way he explain everything in detail and in an easy way for the students. : ) Many Thanks

By MD F H

Jul 21, 2020

I learn a valuable skills , this course help me to understand the Bootstrap technologies and more.

By awais

Jul 16, 2019

Amazing Website for students and teachers are also good to teach unique lesson thank you courseera

By Kayan L

Jul 15, 2019

I liked the course. The teacher teach us and then we have assignments to train our skills learned.