Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

AA
Dec 19, 2019

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

AS
Apr 4, 2020

This is course is amazing given ou already know some html, css and javascript. People say Bootstrap is easy but after this course I realized many wrong things I have been doing. Recommend it for sure!

126 - 150 of 1,790 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By anshu g

Aug 8, 2020

This Course is best suitable for web designers using Bootstrap. Course content is very neatly presented and the instructor has explained everythig greatly. I am very thankful that i get such a teacher to start my web development carreer.

By Shyam P

Jul 13, 2020

The course covers all the required things that are required for a good front end engineer. Also, it covers topics such as Grunt and Gulp which was new to me. This course also provides good resources if we want to gain knowledge in depth

By Vinayak S

Sep 3, 2018

It is a very good course and apart from bootstrap one is going to learn other things that are required for building and deploying a website like NPM scripts, Grunt and Gulp.Also the way of explanation is awesome.I really liked it a lot.

By Kanak Y

It was 'The Best' course on Bootstrap,i have ever looked on. Well illustrated wit assignments and practice. I found the instructor as the best who took things from basic to high level.

I would thank Coursera for such an amazing course.

By Anshit

Sep 7, 2020

I did not consider myself a frontend guy. But after doing this course I have gained confidence that I can do frontend as well. The course is well designed, and the instructor is highly qualified and really good at explaining things.

By Naser A A

Jun 9, 2020

Great interactive course. Helped a lot with application of a lot of common practices in web design. The node packages used are older versions but that doesn't cause much problem.

Overall content was explanatory and in perfect order.

By daniel p

Aug 22, 2020

Excelent Structured Course, fascinated with proffesor Muppala and his way of teaching!

Completely understandable and nice classes bu his person.

The Exercises were appropiate to the level and very profitable.

I liked a lot the Course!

By Armstrong A

Jun 30, 2019

The professor is deep. He shows you how top programmers code, with scripts, git commits and more. You look at how big websites are done and you understand that you are being taught the real stuff...uglify code, minify....and more.

By Md I H S

Mar 13, 2020

This course was very helpful and the instructor was very helpful. He described the course materials and the problems very deliberately,made it easy to understand and follow on.I would suggest anyone interested to take this course.

By Rafael R

Mar 19, 2018

The area of computer science is in a continuous evolution, reason why the people that are related to this specialty must keep us updated, this course, and others of the specialization, allows the process of updating our knowledge.

By SHUBHAM R

Oct 17, 2017

just came to learn BootStrap But Learned the things that I could never learn by my own. From what is full-stack to how to deploy, everything taught in interesting and simple way. Bootstrap-JS and Bootstrap-JQ are very interesting.

By Weijing H

Feb 23, 2019

It's the best course I have learned on web developing, with both the well explanation about the underlying theory and the well organized code practice. It's a classic learning-by-doing course. I love it and recommend it strongly.

By Devansh R

This is one of the best Bootstrap4 Courses available . Also, the professor is great and I would love to complete whole specialization under his guidance. The additional links provided in every module are soo helpful. Thank You!

By ibrar a

Aug 10, 2020

A very practical course. Learned alot about the UI frameworks. Well organized course throughout. Course Instructor was a great teacher . Excellently delivered the course. Would love to learn more with the respected instructor.

By Raul A C G

Jul 7, 2020

Un curso excelente, se deben tener nociones de HTML, CSS y JavaScript para una mejor comprensión de los ejercicios, el instructor es excelente mostrando todo lo necesario para la construcción e implementación de un sitio web.

By Pallavi .

Gratitude to Professor Jogesh K Muppala for excellent content and efforts in putting up an excellent course.I wanted to learn Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native, learning Bootstrap 4 is the stepping stone.

By Patrick L

Jun 20, 2020

Excellent course - assignments were very good and challenging. Looking forward to part 2 of the series. The instructor is also excellent, great sense of humor and delivers the material in a way that is easy to understand.

By Abdul A

Mar 21, 2020

This course is wonderful. Many things have been covered in this limited course with great elaboration and good examples. The additional resources helped me in fixing all the errors and in studying the topics in more detail.

By AGALYAVANEE K

Apr 2, 2018

Wonderful course to start with. Jogesh is a wonderful teacher and a very humorous person. It may not be too advanced, but it is a very good starter and can lead you get into the web tech world. Overall, loved this course.

By Juan J G M

Sep 8, 2017

Excelent!

Please, some of the subtitles is not according with the video.... try to fix it... people like me that no speaks english, sometimes is a little difficult follow the video...

excuse me for my english....

thank you!

By Manan J

the explanation given by the professor were clear and helped me a lot,only problem i found was there were a lot of terminalogy being thrown out but that's fine i eventually started understanding what he was trying to say

By Suraj P

Mar 6, 2018

It's a beautiful course. However, the assignment in each section is quite less. More assignments can be added to make course competent and effective. Will give one enough confidence to initiate the project if they like.

By Dsouza S A

Oct 1, 2020

This course is really amazing. You will have a good foundation and you gain knowledge about bootstrap. I'm sure that you guys will gain more about the front-end. Mr. Jogesh muppala sir thank you for this amazing course

By Saurabh M

Apr 24, 2020

I loved this course so much that i can't explain. Jogesh sir teaching mythodology is simply awesome. I never encountered any problem while performing any installation or coding. You'll love bootstrap after this course.

By Amir D

Aug 17, 2020

The course is very nice. Made it look simple and easy to learn. Bootstrap is not the only skill you learn here, this course includes basics of git as well as node. I enjoyed the learning. I highly recommend this one.