Back to Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4 by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course will give you an overview of client-side web UI frameworks, in particular Bootstrap 4. You will learn about grids and responsive design, Bootstrap CSS and JavaScript components. You will learn about CSS preprocessors, Less and Sass. You will also learn the basics of Node.js and NPM and task runners like Grunt and Gulp. At the end of this course, you will be able to a)Set up, design and style a web page using Bootstrap 4 and its components, b) Create a responsive web page design, and c) Make use of web tools to setup and manage web sites. This course also includes an honors track that enables you to work on your own project developing a website using Bootstrap 4. Students enrolling in this course should have prior good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript....

DG

Oct 11, 2018

Excellent course for anyone who is familiar with html, css, but cannot organise the subject in their mind. This course excellently teaches you the what is what, and how to do things in the correct way

AS

Apr 05, 2020

This is course is amazing given ou already know some html, css and javascript. People say Bootstrap is easy but after this course I realized many wrong things I have been doing. Recommend it for sure!

151 - 175 of 1,592 Reviews for Front-End Web UI Frameworks and Tools: Bootstrap 4

By Wilsen H

Aug 02, 2020

Excellent course, a great professor and all topics are very detailed. He also gives extra material to follow-up and get more insight info on each topic. Really liked it, hope to learn more and more from it

By Stephen B

Sep 20, 2017

The progression through the course was moderate and steady, The content is up to date and the level of breakdown on certain topics were very good. Looking forward to the other modules in the certification.

By Nicolaas G

Feb 20, 2020

Was delivered very nicely. It definitely made me work harder than I would've if I learned on my own, by giving me deadlines etc.

I also learned a lot out of this that I never would have learned on my own.

By Akash N 4

Jan 15, 2020

This course has helped me to enhance my skills.This platform provides an opportunity to learn new things everyday and to grow as well.I am very thankful to the mentors,content creators.Again,thanks a lot.

By sana j

Mar 26, 2020

This course is perfect for all those who want to excel in html,css and bootstrap.The instructor is perfect and helps in making things learn easy.A must and should course if you're a front end developer

By Juan C P A

Jun 09, 2018

Hello.Thank you for this awesome course! The teacher is amazing, and the form of the content presentation is wonderfull. You do possible make dreams reality. Thank you for your work, thank you so much.

By Joan C

Nov 30, 2017

Easily, one the best professors on Coursera. I love the detail and organization of the tutorial. The professor is really good at explaining complicated topics in a simple manner. Loved the course!

By K173618 R S

Jul 31, 2020

Sir is the one who knows the appropriate teaching method. I felt ease to learn everything taught in this course. All the concepts are taught very well. I am thankful to sir to teach much brilliantly.

By Apurva M

Jul 02, 2017

This is a really nice and helpful course which takes you through the basics of Bootstrap 4 and responsive web development on a high level. Creates a good platform for further knowledge enhancement.

By Mark B

Dec 25, 2019

I'm a senior developer with mostly backend experience and so have never taken the time to learn bootstrap formally. This was an excellent course to get me started on using bootstrap. Thank you!

By Muhammad S

May 27, 2019

I loved this course , exercises after lectures were awsome , and additional material was very handy , also got habit of using git . last assignment was hell tough for me but i really enjoyed it .

By Siddharth S

Aug 03, 2017

Excellent course on Bootstap 4. Not only provides knowledge to Bootstrap4, but also to Git, NPM, Less, Scss, Grunt, Gulp. I would strongly recommend it to enhance your skills or add these skills.

By Syed M H

Aug 13, 2020

I would like to thank Jogesh Muppala sir and Coursera for providing this wonderful course, I have learnt so many things from him and also this course provide us to references and documentations

By Joshi N R P

Jul 21, 2020

A very practical based course that gives you enough resources to experiment with it yourself. Very well guided. It also teaches us what to consider while creating a UI and that is very helpful.

By Ranjith T

Everything Went Good till the point.But i felt little bored at end, building and deployment section. using grunt and gulp. Rest of all is great. enough content has been provided for the course.

By Sandesh S S

May 08, 2020

When I started this course and watched first 2-3 videos I thought it would be difficult but Sir explained each and every topic in detail and I was able to complete this course with good grades.

By Ravikumar G

Nov 01, 2017

I liked the overall approach, the course was very well balanced. The approach of reviewing peers helped and honor assignment task was good. Enjoyed doing the same. Thanks & Good One Coursera !!

By Manuel M d S

Aug 13, 2017

Well worth it for a good and fast introduction to Bootstrap, etc. The honors assignments (which I did not do), is where really deep learning occurs, I suspect. If you do have the time, do them.

By Linda A

Nov 05, 2019

This course was very well planned. I learned so much from the exercises and liked building the website each week. I look forward to the taking the rest of the courses in this specialization.

By Lakshita S

Its a great course which gives a complete deep understanding of front-end web ui frameworks and tools : bootstrap 4 . And also the mentor in the course also guided very well about everything.

By Vipul S

May 28, 2018

An awesome course which strengthened my Bootstrap knowledge. The exercises helps you to understand the concepts and the course over the weeks helps to understand a large variety of Bootstrap.

By Mcvean S

Aug 21, 2020

The simplicity of this course is the essence of the amazement received upon the completion of the assignments. The instructor is very knowledgeable and it is portrayed in his teaching style.

By Joshua D

Jan 24, 2020

I was impressed with how well the information was presented and how easy directions were to follow. Resources for each lesson were not just informative, but are useful outside of the course.

By André L P d F

Apr 16, 2019

I really loved all the content of this course, i learned so much about the bootstrap structure and all of your components, I can say that i can do a full front web UI only with this content.

By Rupam H

Aug 05, 2020

This course is too much structured and hence, makes it very easy to understand. The instructor is just super awesome. A much recommended course for all who wish to learn bootstrap from A-Z.