Back to Building AI Applications with Watson APIs

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building AI Applications with Watson APIs by IBM

4.3

A learner will be able to write an application that leverages multiple Watson AI services (Discovery, Speech to Text, Assistant, and Text to Speech). By the end of the course, they’ll learn best practices of combining Watson services, and how they can build interactive information retrieval systems with Discovery + Assistant....

RY
Jan 3, 2021

Very useful and practical course in applying AI functionality (e.g., Text2Speech, Speech2Text, Data Analysis and Metadata) with minimal programing (by leveraging APIs).

CW
Feb 27, 2020

It was hard but I learn a lot and I keep learning & experiment all the new skills to improve my knowledge.\n\nThanks ! I keep learning AI !

51 - 75 of 128 Reviews for Building AI Applications with Watson APIs

By Carlos C M

Jul 22, 2020

They say that you learn in your pace, now they are locking the quizzes to avoid your progress..... why...

By Stéphane M

Jul 1, 2020

All labs just not working: it's a shame

By Joshua S

Jun 26, 2020

suffering

By Ranjan B

Sep 25, 2019

Not great

By Pasula D

Nov 14, 2020

it was a good learning experience for a beginner. if you are looking for basic workings of AI and willing to play around with AI capabilities, then this will help you. But, if you looking to learn some advanced concepts then this course might not help you. But, this will give you the basic in and out of building applications using AI powered by IBM's Watson

By ABHIJIT S

Apr 28, 2020

Good Day ,

I sincerely thank Coursera and IBM for this opportunity .

I am extremely grateful .

Thanks and Warm Regards.ABHIJIT SENGUPTAKolkata , IndiaWebsite : www.pactolianconsulting.comE - Mail : abhijit@pactolianconsulting.comPortfolio URL : https://about.me/abhijitsenguptaSkype : abhijit.sengupta357Ph. : +91 33 25907110Cell : +91 9163863607

+918017648297

By Deepansha C

The course was very interesting, no doubt about that! Although I did encounter some problems and issues in the labs, it was really exciting to know how to debug them. And as for the final week, developing a chatbot on my known - i got a good chance to renew my skills further. A really informative course!!

By Sreenivasa M

Dec 9, 2020

Content and structures are good. I would suggest to include some block diagrams to explain the concepts and labs. Additionally screenshots for lab instructions are of poor resolution, need to be updated with better quality one.

By Ka W P N

May 3, 2020

Thanks the course staff for designing this course.

It is demanding but stimulative so that we can learn not just to design an automated Chatbot but enrich a chatbot with AI (via a cloud platform) to enhance UX.

By Mohammad A

Nov 15, 2020

Although I faced many obstacles while completing this course and I had to interact with the discussion forum a lot than the other courses but finally I got it. Thanks to the Instructors and the Coursera.

By Robert Y

Jan 4, 2021

By wabi c

Feb 28, 2020

Thanks ! I keep learning AI !

By Anusha V

Jun 20, 2021

The final Assignment really challenged my understanding. It was fun doing the assignment. Learned a lot from it.

By Anye F

Jan 20, 2021

I find it really useful. the videos are interesting and the LABS helps put in practice what you have learned

By JESUS L M

Oct 7, 2019

very nice course, I learned a lot about how to make integrations between Watson and other cloud platforms

By Russ C S

Jul 26, 2021

Good course highly recommended if you want to build and deploy real world AI Applications!

Russ Chidy

By Sean R

Oct 21, 2020

I learned so much, this was really fun and I look forward to continuing my education in this area.

By Dhananjay L S

Jan 6, 2021

Excellent course to get foundations on Watson Discovery and Assistant. Enjoyed a lot !!

By Vitalii V

Dec 4, 2019

This was a very interesting ppractice oriented course. Well done!

By GENEFLIDES L D S

Jun 4, 2020

Excellent combination between conceptual and practical skills.

By LEE C K

Nov 4, 2019

Great, learnt alot of AI application concept from this course

By Fabio L

Jan 27, 2020

it was an amazing journey, deliverables and skills, TOP !!!!

By christopher a

Oct 28, 2019

A good and complete tutorial to the use of Watson Apis.

By Cassius C

Jan 26, 2020

Great course and I enjoyed every step of the way!

By Lucas A