Back to Doing Business in Russia

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Doing Business in Russia by Saint Petersburg State University

The aim of the course is to provide an advanced knowledge and expertise of the contemporary Russian business environment and the latest strategies and practices required to do successful business in Russia. Students will learn the peculiarities of Russian economy in the context of the development of international economic relations; assess the role of Russia in the global economy and trends in Russian economic cooperation with its main partner countries; acquire the knowledge about Russian business culture and features of establishing and promoting business on the Russian market....

1 - 3 of 3 Reviews for Doing Business in Russia

By Elias S

Apr 29, 2020

I highly recommend the course “Doing Business in Russia”. In my opinion is very helpful for entrepreneurs and managers who want to expand their operations in Russia. By taking this course I acquired knowledge to start planning my next steps for doing business with Russia. The course offers lectures in a wide variety of topics from macroeconomic indicators of Russia to Russia Business etiquette, from Russian Business Geography to the role of Russia in International Economic Relations. I dare to say that this course is a milestone in my life and motivated to start learning Russian language and taking more online courses from Russian Universities.

By Isidora T

Jun 4, 2020

Excellent entry-level, very informative and easy-to-follow course! Now I have clear knowledge about the Russian business environment. I'm looking forward to putting my newly acquired skills to the test.

By Claudia R

Mar 18, 2020

Interesting introduction to the Russian economic environment, regulation and business practises. The title is maybe a Little misleading as a lot is around economics rather than practically doing business in Russia. In parts, the style is a bit dry, but Overall good content. Module 5 on intercultural aspects was my favourite, I'd love a more extensive separate course on this topic. Great presenter too.