Back to High-Impact Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for High-Impact Business Writing by University of California, Irvine

4.4

Effective writing is a powerful tool in the business environment. Learn how to articulate your thoughts in a clear and concise manner that will allow your ideas to be better understood by your readers. Improve your business writing skill by learning to select and use appropriate formats for your audience, use the correct medium and adjust your writing style accordingly, as well as identify your objective and communicate it clearly. You'll also learn to spot, correct and avoid the most common writing pitfalls, and gain valuable experience analyzing, writing and revising a wide spectrum of business documents. From a simple interoffice memo to a twenty-page business proposal, learn how to put good business writing to work for you. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Write effective business communications, including bad news, good news, persuasive writing, presentations, emails, memos, business reports and press releases 2. Learn how to edit and proofread business documents 3. Learn how to write for a global market...

TR

Jul 08, 2016

A simplified course that targets areas of business writing which most of us tend to oversee. In this era of digitalisation and information overload, this back to basics method was really refreshing.

GK

Dec 08, 2018

This course was short, poignant and mindful of our busy lives, while teaching us all how to be more impactful in our writing. This is just what I was looking for to give me an extra edge at work!

51 - 75 of 403 Reviews for High-Impact Business Writing

By Noureldin B

Sep 17, 2019

It was quite an experience attending this course with one of the best instructors I have ever met.

Thanks for every thing

By Kea L

Apr 22, 2016

This course is easy to comprehend. The learning experience is so clear and concise it is impossible to fail this course.

By ANTONIO G G

Sep 15, 2015

The course approches all the subjects related to business, providing wide and deep information to reinforce knowledge.

By MAWIEN M M

This is the most technical, difficult and the most important course so far in this field.

By JuliaGalkina

Aug 28, 2015

Teacher Sue Robins competently and interesting has submitted all material. I am grateful for training on this course!

By Herminia E

Nov 12, 2019

Whether you are a student or a professional, this course has a lot to offer. It is concise, practical and engaging.

By Erika C

Aug 25, 2015

Great helped me a lot with business writing that I can accomplish with my Dance Company. Easy to follow great steps.

By Shannon R

Jul 04, 2017

This course was perfect for brushing up on my writing skills and also for learning a few things that I didn't know.

By Shams U R

Jul 16, 2019

thank you coursera for providing learning such a great plateform to learn new thing, skill to success in my career

By THALPA H C D S

Jun 06, 2020

Best course for basic learners. It describes each and everything very clearly. Lectures are also very interest.

By Zsuzsanna G

Sep 15, 2015

Thank you very much! It was very useful. The material of the course were right, prompt and good collected.

By JOVIE B L

Aug 05, 2020

This course is very thorough with it's content and provides insights that are profound and very helpful.

By Ponmani C

Jun 22, 2019

Good concept of eLearning, more convenient to take online courses from anywhere and any available time

By Alan G R

Apr 08, 2017

Easy to understand and with tons of tips to help you out in your day to day job.

Thank you very much!

By Shonubi A

very informative and challenging...thought me about the common mistakes I make when writing a Memo

By Alexander W R

Jul 01, 2020

The content of these classes was excellent, however the videos should be edited more thoroughly.

By Valarie s

Jan 17, 2018

Comprehensive, easy to understand, articulate teacher. I will be able to apply this information.

By Yanan W

Nov 23, 2016

I really love this programme. Well structured and in a very logical sequence. All the tips are f

By Saravanan S

Aug 08, 2015

Fantastic course. Real examples and very relevant for the current working population.

Great job.

By Joyce A

Oct 22, 2015

I am really enjoying this course and will certainly use all of the information I am receiving.

By Argun K

Nov 26, 2018

It`s very useful course to improve writing skill and to learn the key features of reporting.

By NARAYAN C J

Jun 21, 2020

This is a very encouraging learning course and I have learnt lot during the entire program.

By Karen P

Nov 10, 2019

Thanks to this course I was able to see where I was making mistakes in my memos, thank you.

By Mario A A N

Nov 21, 2016

Excelente, me gusto, deberían de especializarlo más al ámbito de negocios en Latinoamérica,

By Jo-Ming H

Oct 25, 2015

Great summary of all important things in business writing. I learned a lot from it. Thanks.