Back to English for Business and Entrepreneurship

Learner Reviews & Feedback for English for Business and Entrepreneurship by University of Pennsylvania

Welcome to English for Business and Entrepreneurship, a course created by the University of Pennsylvania, and funded by the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Office of English Language Programs. To enroll in this course for free, click on “Enroll now” and then select "Full Course. No certificate." This course is designed for non-native English speakers who are interested in learning more about the global business economy. In this course, you will learn about topics and language necessary to succeed in the international workplace. You will explore business English through authentic readings and video lectures, while learning about business vocabulary, concepts, and issues. Unit 1 will provide an introduction to entrepreneurship by examining ideas, products, and opportunities. In unit 2, you will learn about the basics of market research, including how to identify an opportunity. The next unit in the course will focus on business plans, why these plans are important, and will give you a chance to practice composing a business plan. In the final unit of the course, we will present basics for funding a business and will help you create a persuasive presentation, or pitch, based on a business plan. Unless otherwise noted, all course materials are available for re-use, repurposing and free distribution under a Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution license. Supplemental reading materials were provided by Newsela, which publishes daily news articles at a level that's just right for each English language learner....

DA
Oct 1, 2020

All thanks to Mrs Nichols and Mr. Redeil.\n\nI am looking forword to be in physical touch with Mrs. Nichol and Mr. Redeil. , I have lernt so much from them and their education method was so effective.

N
Jun 18, 2020

This is a great course and best opportunity for anyone who wish to start business. A knowledge and skill imparted in this course will definitely help anyone to start a business and become successful

476 - 500 of 1,277 Reviews for English for Business and Entrepreneurship

By William B C A

Is very good course, explain with detail form how we can to make our own business. Thanks!

By Manuel A G A

Apr 15, 2020

If you really want to eneter in the world of entrepreneurship, you should do this course!!

By Emma W

Nov 11, 2019

it is very helpful for entrepreneurship beginners. I was taught a lot during last 5 weeks.

By sad g

Apr 2, 2018

it is a very good course I will advise my friends to begin this course as soon as possible

By Alan A

Jun 24, 2020

Im so happy for this course can see new vizion in the entrepreneurship and the comercial!

By Joanna S

May 6, 2020

I enjoyed this course very much, even though written assignments were pretty challenging.

By Thidarat K

Jun 5, 2017

I love this course. It is very easy to understand and very useful for a startup business.

By Guido E

May 15, 2016

Es una excelente herramienta y muy oportuna en las circunstancias que globaliza América.

By Shahid P

Jun 7, 2020

It was an amazing journey and enjoyed the whole course with a great learning experience.

By Oleksandr R

Nov 25, 2016

Thanks a lot. I'm very thankful. It was for me very informative, Good luck in the future

By Leona C C Y

Jun 24, 2016

helpful, useful, interesting and fun. very practical and help me facilitate my business.

By Udara R P K

Jan 22, 2021

lecturers present very clearly and it is persuasive. Points are explaineded perfectly.

By Max V S

May 6, 2020

A quick way to sum up all your knowledge in a business field and add something new. 5/5

By yossi e

Apr 17, 2020

Wow that was wonderful, teaching, enriching,

yossi from israel

By ARTURO A I P

Oct 12, 2019

I loved the course, for me was chalenging but to the end gratifying, thank you so much!

By Ava S

Feb 10, 2018

Very interesting course for beginners ! Easy to understand and interesting assessments.

By Nguyễn M P

Dec 15, 2016

I have learned numerous skills for business and entrepreneurship thanks to this course.

By Arrish A

Apr 15, 2021

This is my first time to Coursera and I really liked it! The phasing, and the methods.

By Grace A

May 12, 2020

I enjoyed the course and I can't wait to start putting what I've learnt into practice.

By Donia A

May 6, 2020

It's so sophisticated ,it helped me a lot and it so worthy to be a part of this course

By Maria J B

Jun 4, 2019

I really liked this couse but I did't have time to complete it I would take it again

By Aakash B

Jul 2, 2017

A great course to enhance entrepreneurship skills. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you.

By Javier A

Jun 18, 2016

Very usefull. I have learned a lot of english and techniques for make a business plan!

By FARUKH Z

Jan 26, 2021

such a great course, Thanks to UPenn for working on the course and giving opportunity

By AYUSH R

Jul 22, 2020

This course is Literally the best online course it really Helped me a lot.

THank you..