Back to English for Business and Entrepreneurship

Learner Reviews & Feedback for English for Business and Entrepreneurship by University of Pennsylvania

Welcome to English for Business and Entrepreneurship, a course created by the University of Pennsylvania, and funded by the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Office of English Language Programs. To enroll in this course for free, click on “Enroll now” and then select "Full Course. No certificate." This course is designed for non-native English speakers who are interested in learning more about the global business economy. In this course, you will learn about topics and language necessary to succeed in the international workplace. You will explore business English through authentic readings and video lectures, while learning about business vocabulary, concepts, and issues. Unit 1 will provide an introduction to entrepreneurship by examining ideas, products, and opportunities. In unit 2, you will learn about the basics of market research, including how to identify an opportunity. The next unit in the course will focus on business plans, why these plans are important, and will give you a chance to practice composing a business plan. In the final unit of the course, we will present basics for funding a business and will help you create a persuasive presentation, or pitch, based on a business plan. Unless otherwise noted, all course materials are available for re-use, repurposing and free distribution under a Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution license. Supplemental reading materials were provided by Newsela, which publishes daily news articles at a level that's just right for each English language learner....

DA

Oct 02, 2020

All thanks to Mrs Nichols and Mr. Redeil.\n\nI am looking forword to be in physical touch with Mrs. Nichol and Mr. Redeil. , I have lernt so much from them and their education method was so effective.

N

Jun 19, 2020

This is a great course and best opportunity for anyone who wish to start business. A knowledge and skill imparted in this course will definitely help anyone to start a business and become successful

276 - 300 of 1,136 Reviews for English for Business and Entrepreneurship

By Kozéki K

Apr 30, 2020

This course is the perfect way to improve your language skills, as well as to learn more about starting and running a company.

By Muhammad A R

Mar 31, 2018

this English for Business and Entrepreneurship course is very helpful to increase English vocabulary and create business plan

By Gaukhar A

Feb 11, 2018

Good course. Now i'm learning /english and this course helps me to improve my skills and to know some new things in business.

By Lifee L

Feb 13, 2017

I learned a lot of business vocabulary. How do I start my business, since I need to get sponsorship. The course is excellent.

By valdelino d s

May 05, 2020

EXCELLENT COURSE. I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPAND MY KNOWLEDGE IN THE AREA OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND IMPROVE MY ENGLISH LEVEL;

By mariela l c c

Sep 21, 2020

El curso excelente...!!!

Muchas gracias por la oportunidad de acceder a este curso. Les deseo que continúen los éxitos...!!

By Asım K

Jul 25, 2020

This course has all topics and basic details from entrepreneurship and business. Using basic and understandtable language.

By DARAVICHHAY S

I find it very useful for future entrepreneur developing business idea with certain level of understanding and clear plan.

By Long T T

May 29, 2017

English for Business and Entrepreneurship is great. I find that the program is useful and meaningful. Thank you very much.

By Khadar D A

Nov 01, 2016

It was the best course i have took ever. nice lecturer and friendly tool with good platform. Thank you for working for us.

By Toluwani A

May 08, 2020

I had an amazing time learning. As a future entrepreneur, this has taught me all it takes to run a business successfully.

By Eleanna T

Jun 17, 2017

I definitely recomment this course! The teachers are amazing! Thank you so much for this course! Continue the great work!

By Hemant

Jul 21, 2020

A very good, practical course that teaches the best practices for creating a business plan, surveys, and elevator pitch.

By MARYLYN M M V

Jul 07, 2020

I learned a lot and improved my English skills. It was easy to learn and I really enjoyed doing my research and lessons.

By Zeynep P

I believe this course helps you to improve yourself if you interest to start new business in english speaking countries.

By Grace

Apr 28, 2020

This curse gives so many details and is complete. I learned many new words and my English vocabulary has been enriched!!

By Matias A

Sep 29, 2019

Very good material and clarity in the concepts, I found it very useful to resume studies of English as a second language

By Mariia S

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you! Now I know about crowdfunding, interest, venture capitalism and elevator pitch. This course is useful for me!

By Ravi B

Jul 13, 2016

A very good course structured to help non-native English speakers and to those who want to get into an entrepreneurship.

By Amalia N H

Jun 23, 2016

Excelente curso, desafortunadamente no tuve el tiempo necesario, me gustaría obtener la retroalimentación de los quices.

By Víctor R F

May 20, 2016

Actualmente estoy en este curso y me ha parecido muy bueno. Me gustan los quizzes y los juegos para repasar el material.

By David A N

Oct 17, 2020

This is a great course, I learned a lot of vocabulary about bussines and other topics, thanks a lot. 100% recommended!!

By VATTEM M

May 09, 2020

This course is really helpful to me. I really thanks the lectures of this course. I have learnt a lot from this course.

By Leon M

Mar 05, 2017

Great course for those interested to increase their knowledge of business creation, management, operation and strategy.

By Salimu M

Nov 24, 2018

It is a very good course with very good instructors, surely I enjoyed and learnt many business skills from the course.