Back to English for Business and Entrepreneurship

Learner Reviews & Feedback for English for Business and Entrepreneurship by University of Pennsylvania

Welcome to English for Business and Entrepreneurship, a course created by the University of Pennsylvania, and funded by the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, Office of English Language Programs. To enroll in this course for free, click on “Enroll now” and then select "Full Course. No certificate." This course is designed for non-native English speakers who are interested in learning more about the global business economy. In this course, you will learn about topics and language necessary to succeed in the international workplace. You will explore business English through authentic readings and video lectures, while learning about business vocabulary, concepts, and issues. Unit 1 will provide an introduction to entrepreneurship by examining ideas, products, and opportunities. In unit 2, you will learn about the basics of market research, including how to identify an opportunity. The next unit in the course will focus on business plans, why these plans are important, and will give you a chance to practice composing a business plan. In the final unit of the course, we will present basics for funding a business and will help you create a persuasive presentation, or pitch, based on a business plan. Unless otherwise noted, all course materials are available for re-use, repurposing and free distribution under a Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution license. Supplemental reading materials were provided by Newsela, which publishes daily news articles at a level that's just right for each English language learner....

N

Jun 19, 2020

This is a great course and best opportunity for anyone who wish to start business. A knowledge and skill imparted in this course will definitely help anyone to start a business and become successful

NN

Coursers opened my eyes and my mind, i was fried to start my dream being as a Entrepreneur, but diving deeper in this course made me feel confidant about going ahead and get what i'm dreaming for.

251 - 275 of 1,101 Reviews for English for Business and Entrepreneurship

By Бахтинова М О

Jun 03, 2020

So understandable! its really useful for people who want to start career abroad, this course is an essential basis of business English

By Julio C G

I learned lot of things from you guys. I improved my English, and I learned very interesting thing about business and startups. Cheers.

By Iffat w k

May 06, 2020

I feel very thankful to them because they are very knowledgeable professors who guides very easily to us and make us understand easily.

By EDNA M M

Jul 09, 2017

Very good. Helps and give us many of information that is need in order to get the job we want.

Congratulations for the team.

Edna Machado

By Chetra S

Jul 31, 2020

This is a very practical course which is easy to follow and translate into reality. The extra reading materials are even interesting.

By Thaís J

Jul 12, 2020

A great course for english learners! Dynamic, focused and wide in its content! It really helped my business vocabulary. I love it :)

By Sally

Jan 21, 2019

very good and useful course. It helped me enhanced my business English meanwhile got a better understanding about entrepreneurship.

By Edgar P C

Feb 25, 2020

This course was really interesting and I learned a lot. I will use the strategies in order to improve my elevator pitch. Thank you

By Maria L S D

Aug 21, 2019

A great experience with business. Will surely use what I have learned to teaching English for Business. Thanks a lot facilitators!

By ANURAG V

Aug 22, 2020

I had a very good experience in this course. it is well designed and very helpful for, who want to start learning about business

By Vonny T

Jun 20, 2016

this course is so good. i have learn so many things from this course. they use some creative way to make we practise our lesson.

By Victor M C

it was a good course with good plenty of business samples that cover the basic points to understand and explain business ideas.

By OBOCHI B

Dec 06, 2019

The course outlay was apt and made it very comfortable to follow through. The clarity of the instructors was top notch. Thanks.

By Mackenzie T

May 22, 2020

This course was extremely helpful and highly appreciated. I learned so much from it which will be very helpful in the future.

By Al Y I E

May 03, 2020

i'm really grateful for this course. I have learnt a lot and also feel more confident talking in English.

Thanks a million!

By Kozéki K

Apr 30, 2020

This course is the perfect way to improve your language skills, as well as to learn more about starting and running a company.

By Muhammad A R

Mar 31, 2018

this English for Business and Entrepreneurship course is very helpful to increase English vocabulary and create business plan

By Gaukhar A

Feb 11, 2018

Good course. Now i'm learning /english and this course helps me to improve my skills and to know some new things in business.

By Lifee L

Feb 13, 2017

I learned a lot of business vocabulary. How do I start my business, since I need to get sponsorship. The course is excellent.

By valdelino d s

May 05, 2020

EXCELLENT COURSE. I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPAND MY KNOWLEDGE IN THE AREA OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND IMPROVE MY ENGLISH LEVEL;

By mariela l c c

Sep 21, 2020

El curso excelente...!!!

Muchas gracias por la oportunidad de acceder a este curso. Les deseo que continúen los éxitos...!!

By Asım K

Jul 25, 2020

This course has all topics and basic details from entrepreneurship and business. Using basic and understandtable language.

By DARAVICHHAY S

I find it very useful for future entrepreneur developing business idea with certain level of understanding and clear plan.

By Long T T

May 29, 2017

English for Business and Entrepreneurship is great. I find that the program is useful and meaningful. Thank you very much.

By Khadar D A

Nov 01, 2016

It was the best course i have took ever. nice lecturer and friendly tool with good platform. Thank you for working for us.