Back to Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview by National Research Tomsk State University

Do you want a job? A first job or a better job? Your dream job? This course is for you if you want to get a job in any English-speaking country (or in an international company that uses English). After 10+ years helping people in different countries get hired for their dream job, I decided to partner with Coursera to make career success accessible for a worldwide audience. After completing this course, you will know how to stand out from the crowd, how to make a great first impression and how to highlight your strengths. Step by step, you will learn: 1. How to find your ideal vacancy 2. How to construct a resume/CV targeted for your dream vacancy 3. How to compose a cover letter that makes a connection 4. How to strategically prepare for a successful job interview. The examples and strategies I share with you in this course have already helped people find their dream jobs in top companies....

1 - 25 of 31 Reviews for Career planning: resume/CV, cover letter, interview

By Mitrofanov D

Jun 23, 2020

The course's topic is of special interest to me. It answered a lot of questions I had on how to write a quality resume that will impress a recruiter and, perhaps, give you a much needed job. The course is well-structured and all the information is explained in detail. Definitely will recommend it for everyone who looks to enhance their career and get a better job.

By Клаковский Н А

Jun 23, 2020

First of all, CV itself is different from resumes, for example, in Russia. So it is rather difficult to find a qualified source to learn how to write an appropriate, brief and informative CV. Moreover, exclusivity of information given in the course makes this knowledge useful in both personal and educational purposes. What I also learnt is a huge amount of professional vocabulary! It’s rather difficult to explore appropriate terms and expressions on the Internet because most of them are general-purpose and don’t make sense in such professional genres.Apart from the structure of CV, the course also provides information about aspects of behaviour: what are employers looking forward to see in you and how to respond on unstructured questions. This knowledge is truly unique because after the course you will be prepared in advance: I’ve learnt how to respond briefly, convincingly and expressively. Thank you!

By Dyshinevich M

Jun 23, 2020

The instructor conveys the material of the course clearly and consistently. His smooth and measured speech help to absorb as much information as it's possible. The structure of the course is organized well (a little quiz after each lecture and at the end of a module - the final quiz). The questions don't appear to be complicated if you watch the lectures first. Besides, thanks to this course I've learnt about requirements of the 21st century presented to applicants and how to prepare yourself to meet these demands.

By Trusov E V

Thank you for this course, it contains plenty of useful information enforced by examples. The course is professionally narrated and composed well. I'll definitely take your other courses in the future!

By Ryumin B

Jun 26, 2020

I liked the course very much and can recommend it to everyone who wants to apply for a job successfully.

The information presented in the course helped me to write a great resume!

By Danil Z

Jun 24, 2020

This course is a good choice for everyone who wants to get a dream job. Only useful information with interesting examples which might help you to write your own CV. 5/5!!!

By Shirshov A

Jun 30, 2020

I am grateful to the course developers. They made a really useful course that can help inexperienced people in writing resumes. Personally, as a student, I was interested to learn such information because in the future I will have to face writing a lot of resumes. So. I would like to thank the developers for their success in developing the course.

By Sergey Z

Jun 24, 2020

This course does a very good job of explaining the important points about writing a resume as well as making a good impression at an interview. All information explained in a way that is very easy to understand, and there is nothing unnecessary. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who is struggling with applying for a job.

By Gerasimov G S

Jun 28, 2020

The course is great. Besides learning resume writing I also gained irreplaceable knowledge of how to answer interview questions. What was also great were examples of resumes and covering letters and hypothetical situations when talking about an interview.

By Zhelezov R

Jun 28, 2020

This course impressed me a lot. I have never seen such quality materials for job seekers on the Internet before. It contains all significant information for finding a job in an international company. I will definitely recommend this course to my friends!

By Petrov N

Jul 06, 2020

The course is well written and directed. All the information is given in an understandable form, the tests check the passed material well. The final task gives you an opportunity to see others' ideas and points of view.

By Shoumik D

Jul 11, 2020

The course is short but precise. It has provided me with solid information. So I surely recommend this course.

The instructor is good in teaching. I would like to thank him. Thanks to Coursera also.

By Andrey A

Jun 30, 2020

The course is very informative and useful. The lecturer is really competent. I am sure that the knowledge that I gained will help me in my future career.

By Fedorchenko M A

Jul 06, 2020

This course is very useful, good pesentation of information, I think that the knowledge can be succesfully applied in practise.

By Иван А Г

Jun 28, 2020

Thank you for the course. Very useful for people of all ages who want to find their dream job. I learned a lot of useful tips.

By Gleb K

Jul 05, 2020

It was a really interesting and helpful course. I think that everyone should complete it, if he wanna get a good job.

By Tavdgiridze L A

Jul 03, 2020

Курс очень понравился. Профессором дана грамотная информация, изложенная в понятном виде. Советую для изучения!

By Nikita S

Jul 08, 2020

This is a very useful course. There is no unnecessary information, everything is brief and clear.

By Згерский Д И

Jul 01, 2020

This is a great course that will come in handy in life

By Stepankov V

Jun 26, 2020

Great course for quick learning on important topic

By ARTHI K

Jun 30, 2020

Thanks for your greatful teaching and this course

By Миргородский Е А

Jul 10, 2020

Очень полезный и познавательный курс!

By May T K

Jul 11, 2020

Detailed Explanations help me a lot.

By Roman K

Jun 24, 2020

Excellent, thank you very much !

By Gleb G